Press Ctrl+V

Captain Wesker

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things-trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Suppose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones. Suppose this black pit of a kingdom of yours is the only world. Well, it strikes me as a pretty poor one. And that's a funny thing, when you come to think of it. We're just babies making up a game, if you're right. But four babies playing a game can make a play-world which licks your real world hollow. That's why I'm going to stand by the play world. I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia. So, thanking you kindly for our supper, if these two gentlemen and the young lady are ready, we're leaving your court at once and setting out in the dark to spend our lives looking for Overland. Not that our lives will be very long, I should think; but that's a small loss if the world's as dull a place as you say.” 

Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

I headcanon male Byleth has his sperm count halved, while female Byleth is slightly more fertile than average

KassieYesterday at 10:13 PM
Oh interesting
How come?

DragoncatYesterday at 10:13 PM
Sothis' presence
Female goddess + male vessel = confused system and testosterone cuts
Female goddess + female vessel = double whammy

KassieYesterday at 10:17 PM
Ooh!
That makes a lot of sense
:meowopenmouth:

DragoncatYesterday at 10:17 PM
It's particularly annoying to him when he wants a kid
He has to take vitamins lol
But when that kid is born, he sees it as nothing short of a miracle

KassieYesterday at 10:18 PM
Awww
:ameowhappypaws:

DragoncatYesterday at 10:19 PM
I even figured Jeralt would send a robin down with a flower in its beak, the same flower that was his wife's fav, as a "Dad's here and he's proud" for Byleth to look out the window and see during the birth
A robin. Orange belly to match the orange tunic
Doop
Poke. Sorry if I seem impatient lol but I want you to reply before I go to bed because that last bit is dawww

KassieYesterday at 10:30 PM
Awww
That's super cute  :heart:
DragoncatYesterday at 10:34 PM
Female Byleth can see it walking out of the infirmary

KassieYesterday at 10:34 PM
:pikasparkle:

DragoncatYesterday at 10:35 PM
It's probably sweeter with male Byleth tho, since he's hindered
"I'm about to meet...my very own miracle. Dad, I wish you were here for this."
glances out the window
sees it
smiles

KassieYesterday at 10:36 PM
OMG
Yeah
Cuteeee

11 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Everytime I see this topic, my attempt to participate proves fruitless because I coincidentally haven't copied anything and therefore can't paste it.

Same. Usually the only time I can post in this topic is when I’m modding Dwarf Fortress, because that’s one of the only times I copy stuff.

Saturday: - One of the levels in Fates appeared to take place in this dream realm, except that units could still earn experience there. The boss and seeming master of the realm tried to explain it away, but gave up. There were two or three trampolines in the area that for some reason reduced the stats of units that stayed on them, although it was the master who told Corrin this, and not the game. The net gun was added, although it was square and the effect wasn't all that impressive. It allowed units other than Niles to capture enemy units which was helpful since one of the alternative victory conditions was to capture the boss instead of killing him. A building could be added on the map similar to MyCastle, except during the fight. Three new units were unlocked by doing so; this monkey, some brown haired female that had an art style slightly different from the normal game, and this excitable guy named Yuri who was a cavalier and had a fish-themed mask and armor. - When the master was captured, all of the 3DS shapeshifters goofily argued with each other about who would get the trampoline(s), with the reason mostly being which animal would get the most hits on youtube and the like. The master deadpanly piped in that he had three, and they could share. Cue a beat, them scrambling to have fun, and continuing the argument, albeit more jokingly this time. When Corrin asked why he told them that, the former boss asked him to wait. Abusing offscreen shenanigans, the master escaped, knocked each of the shapeshifters out in one strike, and captured them, commenting that he waited until their stats were reduced to the point they were easy pickings, and that it was a strangely intuitive way of kidnapping even powerful opponents. Unfortunately for him, Niles saw his opportunity to recapture the master and earn some extra experience for saving others, and decked the guy in the face.

That thing my brother had to attend today made me wonder if Garreg Mach has any DARE or anti drug/booze stuff.

Probably not? Everybody's like, at least junior age with the occasional sophomore

And Manuela drinks like a fish.

So does Jeralt

Also Rhea gives out "herbs" which people are making weed jokes about.

There may be sex ed in some form lol

Wonder if Hanneman would ask for a volunteer to provide a semen sample to figure out which percentage of that is crest genes. Lorenz is super conflicted right now lol. Sylvain, people think he's gonna be that guy, but he's like nope.