Press Ctrl+V

Captain Wesker

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As he looked around his room, all he could ever think of was how panicked he was. His sweat was falling like a violent torrent as he searched every corner, opened up every shelf, looked under his bed. The call of his friends from downstairs only served to make him more nervous. 'Where is it? Where is it?' As that was the only question he ever asked, he himself started to question his sanity.
"What are you doing in there?", asked the voice of his female friend from outside. "It sounds like you're redecorating... violently redecorating."
"I lost my damned pocket watch!!!", came his voice in sheer frustration.

"He became such a simp, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power to a thot, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he donated all his money to a streamer, then the streamer did not meet up with him in real life. Ironic. He could save others from financial instability, but not himself."

Teodor:
“Yes. It’s the fate of those who study dark magic. If you covet the dark, you must enter it of your own free will. You must erase yourself and become an empty vessel. Only then will you be able to receive the dark and master it. If your disposition is weak, the dark will overwhelm you. You will be…lost… …Ofttimes, you will forget why you seek the power to begin with. Only a few people ever gain true power. To win such a prize, one’s self is a small and insignificant sacrifice.”

Eliwood:
“……”

Teodor:
“I’ve heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons.”

Claude: laughing his ass off holding a report from Garreg Mach Hilda: What happened now? Claude: They put a cow upstairs. A cow. Upstairs! Hilda: How in the world did they manage that? Holst: Not gonna lie, I'm offended they didn't ask their favorite uncle to join in.

4bc6ffe0d5e4534732504be13f831aa6.webp?si

AnacybeleToday at 4:25 PM

lol nice.

b180748e62cc480a04e51c4ff7769fa0.webp?si

DragoncatToday at 4:26 PM

Boran: OR THEIR GRANDPA! Claude: Settle down, Dad.