Press Ctrl+V

Captain Wesker

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

C.S. Lewis

The image previously residing here has been given the chop so I may post an image.

Edited by Benice

Gautier: (about Fraldarius) Am I the only one who's seriously worried about her and her kid? If I were pregnant, I'd be taking it easy... Riegan: If you were pregnant I would have so many questions. Goneril: (loud snorting laugh) Gautier: You know what I meant! Maurice: She reminds me of a sow I had once. Called her Snappy, because all she did was bite and snap, especially while she was pregnant. Gautier: Did you just call Fraldarius a pig? Maurice: She's acting like Snappy. She's pregnant and bitey. Goneril: I'm gonna tell her lol Riegan: NO. Blaiddyd: Bad idea. Even I think so.

Name

Hair

Eyes

Skin

Build

Class

Crest

Assets

Flaws

Steed

Relatives

Birthday

Why_Do_I_care_About_This_Generic_So_Much

This may be the first time I've seen this meme used in a dramatic context.

RESET COUNT: Hector x 1

Lyn x 2

Bandit x 2

Eliwood x 3

Merlinus x 6

Merlinus deaths: 1

You find very few people who want to eat things that are really not food or to do other things with food instead of eating it. In other words, perversions of the food appetite are rare. But perversions of the sex appetite are numerous, hard to cure, and frightful. ...We have been told, til one is sick of hearing it, that sexual desire is in the same state as any of our other natural desires and that if only we abandon the silly old Victorian idea of hushing it up, everything in the garden will be lovely. It is not true. The moment you look at the facts, and away from the propaganda, you see that it is not

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh my god, why?

Everyone on the BotW subreddit (when I was a reddit user; not anymore) was capitalizing on the Bernie meme template. This was my creative contribution.

Edited by twilitfalchion

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Everyone on the BotW subreddit (when I was a reddit user; not anymore) was capitalizing on the Bernie meme template. This was my creative contribution.

The first time I got yiga'd by one of the travelers, I was shook. Ah, buying all of that guy's bananas later was hilarious.

Edited by Benice