For those willing to marry a 1st gen female... (Spoilers)

Kyan Surr

Read the description first. Question: Which kid would you rather lose in order to marry a 1st gen girl?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. In Hoshido?

• Midoriko (Kaze)
    • Deere (Jakob)
    • Sophie (Silas)
    • Shynonoume (Ryouma)
    • Kisaragi (Takumi)
    • Gurei (Saizou)
    • Matoi (Subaki)
    • Syalla (Tsukuyomi)
    • Mitama (Asama)
    • Hisame (Hinata)
    • Kinu (Nikishi)
    • I will marry a child/Kamui-sexual // I'm playing as a female // Others
  2. 2. In Nohr?

• Midoriko (Kaze)
    • Deere (Jacob)
    • Sophie (Silas)
    • Siegbert (Xander)
    • Foleo (Leo)
    • Ignis (Benoit)
    • Velour (Flannel
    • Lutz (Arthur)
    • Ophelia (Odin)
    • Soleil (Lazward)
    • Éponine (Zero)
    • I will marry a child/Kamui-sexual // I'm playing as a female // Others

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first run is Mamui and he wants his Camilla Cuddles. So the Forever Alone character is Lazwald (cuz post-game, im likely to get all the kids i can) mostly because if Soleil's localized badly, do not want.
When i play a Mamu in Hoshido (cuz my first Hoshido run will be Femui), its Grey who gets Adapted Out. Cuz fuck that shameless expy. At least the others arent so blatant...

I plan on marrying Yuugiri in Hoshido(Sky milf to be and that awesome Lord blue hair)and Asura in Nohr(Closets thing to Zero but I want all the kids so...).

I will marry Aqua in the 3rd route for canon sake but I wont be getting the children in 3rd route.(More then likely the siblings will be paired up with who ever I choose but I may marry Flora if I don't go canon mode).

I probably won't be recruiting any child characters unless I love the hell out of them. I chose Gurei for Hoshido, though I'd probably leave Matoi and Syalla to die as well. I also imagine that Arthur would be unlucky enough to not get a kid, so Lutz is out.

On the other hand, Lutz just seems like he'd grow on you before you knew it, so I might rethink it.

Asama going to be forever alone and forgotten.

I hate him and his daughter. In fact, I may do a shadow dragon and kill asama just for fun.

Edit:For norh, I will give up Arthur's kid,but I want Wyvern Rider....

Maybe I will give up Foleo or Siegbert, even though I love Leo and Marx.

Edited by Evil_Laurent

I wouldn't let Tharja be reborn even if non kamui-sexual women weren't in short supply in this game... and Nohr has Flora so I don't even need to worry there.

Edit: btw thought just came to mind, does foleo use the butler or maid model?

Edit2: Don't post while dead

Edited by CyberNinja

For my main runs (non-support-grind), I might pick Anna as she is male!Avatarsexual and that she has been estimated to have the highest overall growth rate out of any unit in the game for any route if the Aptitude skill (which is on Mozume) is not accounted for.

I might also pick Matoi (Hoshido/Neutral) as she's basically Cordelia 2.0 and that as a child character, her stat mods can potentially make Kanna powerful.

I'll probably go for Zero or play a female. None of the females really stood out to me wanting to marry them besides maybe Aqua but I'm not sure if she's able to be married to others or not.

There's also not really any combos standing out to me I'd like, since I was a big fan of marrying Aversa in Awakening for Shadow Gift Morgan.

What, there will be missed children!?

That's too bad. I want to be a male Kamui this time (versus female Reflet, because Marc is every single bit a male name), and I want to have Kamui marry Felicia in every subsequent playthrough. I can't sense any real MU love in the other supports I've seen thus far, except maybe Camilla... but her shtick is that her love for Kamui is so powerful that it scares him.

I know this is a sadistic game, but this is.... they're directly playing with the completionist mind that most Emblemers have. The stake is getting even higher now, in a gameplay sense.

If I am to sacrifice anyone, it would be Siegbert, for the same reason I care about all Awakening children except Laurent. I'm not a fan of serious characters, and Siegbert seems to be one (haven't read about him).

ITT implying that, especially on Nohr route, anybody will have enough time to recruit even most of the children.

You can grind support points in castle battles.

Um, what about Azura's kid?

I honestly have zero intention of marrying her at this point, and her kid looks kind of derpy anyway. I don't need him.

You'll need to marry Azura to someone in order not to miss not one but two kids. Azura is one of the 11 girls in each route so you better use her to have the kid of one male too, not only Shigure. In toher words, if you don'g marry Azura some male of you route won't marry too, both will end up single and you maybe end up marrying them xD

I don't care about the children at all, the only reason I'll do their paralogues is to grind extra experience, I do not plan to have all the males married anyways. But if I have to vote, I'm more than willing to leave out Sophie. I hate her personal skill with passion. Next are the Awakening characters, especially Shara, but the poll only allows one vote, so Sophie still take the cake.

Edited by Ryo

I'll play female in Hoshido so I don't have to worry about it.

In my Norh playthrougth with Mamui.... Maybe I'll marry Flora or a child character. I want to get all of the children.

You "adopt" the kids if you do Mamui/Femui and Zero/Sylla right?

I thought I heard partnering with Zero gave both kids, so that's one way to solve that.

Edited by Psych

yikes, this bothers me... I really want all the children but then... Camilla... and my secondary marriage choice was Orochi but she's first gen too... I guess I'll leave Shara out if I dislike her as much as Tharja, or Soleil if she's as bad localized as she is in the Japanese version.

Wait, someone smart explain to me what this means for Azura if you pick a female Avatar. Doesn't marrying one of the fathers mean you miss out on Shigure?

Edit: So looked it up, Shigure is the equivalent to Lucina and you apparently get him no matter what. I'm guessing he kick starts the 2nd gen kids

Edited by NeptuniasBeard

Wait, someone smart explain to me what this means for Azura if you pick a female Avatar. Doesn't marrying one of the fathers mean you miss out on Shigure?

Edit: So looked it up, Shigure is the equivalent to Lucina and you apparently get him no matter what. I'm guessing he kick starts the 2nd gen kids

So wait, does this mean there is a point in the game where Azura will end up either ninjamancing someone or ending up with a nameless person?

Either way, a female Avatar would be fine as long as she is paired with someone. Just one of the other female characters is going to be forever alone (though you wouldn't miss out on a kid)

Where did you find that? Doesn't "getting him no matter what" just mean he's available no matter which version of the game you play? There are no required children recruitments in this game afaik

Ah, that's too bad... I usually want to have my files as complete as possible. :/

I'll probably sacrifice Syalla in Hoshido.

Not a fan of the Awakening kids, to be honest. I'll sacrifice Syalla to do my avi a huge favour. :V

For Nohr it's probably going to be Ignis.

Nothing against Ignis, but I doubt I'll use him much. I like all the Nohr kids so far.

I guess for another playthrough I could go with a Kamui-sexual, like Crimson or Flora.