For those willing to marry a 1st gen female... (Spoilers)

Kyan Surr

Read the description first. Question: Which kid would you rather lose in order to marry a 1st gen girl?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. In Hoshido?

• Midoriko (Kaze)
    • Deere (Jakob)
    • Sophie (Silas)
    • Shynonoume (Ryouma)
    • Kisaragi (Takumi)
    • Gurei (Saizou)
    • Matoi (Subaki)
    • Syalla (Tsukuyomi)
    • Mitama (Asama)
    • Hisame (Hinata)
    • Kinu (Nikishi)
    • I will marry a child/Kamui-sexual // I'm playing as a female // Others
  2. 2. In Nohr?

• Midoriko (Kaze)
    • Deere (Jacob)
    • Sophie (Silas)
    • Siegbert (Xander)
    • Foleo (Leo)
    • Ignis (Benoit)
    • Velour (Flannel
    • Lutz (Arthur)
    • Ophelia (Odin)
    • Soleil (Lazward)
    • Éponine (Zero)
    • I will marry a child/Kamui-sexual // I'm playing as a female // Others

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now just need to think of a 2nd gen Nohrian to pair with… Matoi has me covered for Hoshido and 3rd.

Wait until all the numbers are crunched or throw some weight at the firestorm and marry Soleil?

So wait, does this mean there is a point in the game where Azura will end up either ninjamancing someone or ending up with a nameless person?

Either way, a female Avatar would be fine as long as she is paired with someone. Just one of the other female characters is going to be forever alone (though you wouldn't miss out on a kid)

No, you must marry Azura to someone.Shigure dose not pull a Lucina on it.(It would not make sense with how they are explaining how the childen are born.Plus the children have no plot relevance)

No, you must marry Azura to someone.Shigure dose not pull a Lucina on it.(It would not make sense with how they are explaining how the childen are born.Plus the children have no plot relevance)

Dammit Fire Emblem Wiki, you had ONE JOB!

Makes sense though, you'd have to go much more out of your way to lose Shigure

Wait, someone smart explain to me what this means for Azura if you pick a female Avatar. Doesn't marrying one of the fathers mean you miss out on Shigure?

You don't have to miss Shigure if you play as female and want to marry one of the fathers (1st gen males with kids), you'll just replace one 1st gen girl (for example, idk, Rinkah) so she will end up single and you will "take her place". You can do it with Azura if you want to lose her kid (marrying everybody with the males but her) but there's no need to do so xD I hope I explained it well!

I guess it's inconsequential for me, since I don't plan on having the children on my first playthrough. When I do recruit them, I am probably just gonna wing it and see who is missing and who is not. Else going Kamuisexual is fine, good waifus there as well.

Or just make Kamui wander the world alone and die alone...

Though to answer the question, I would probably leave out Syalla or Mitama in Birthright. Harder for Conquest though. Maybe I leave Xander childless to make Kamui the true heir of Nohr!

joker/jakob is a worthless piece of crap. i'd be happy to throw him away[/joke] and i don't like his kid either

I'll be playing as Female Kamui anyways, so that wouldn't be much to worry about. But for my other files, I will be choosing Male Kamui and marrying Anna on both routes.

We still don't know how to recruit/where even to find Anna do we? If she's available in all versions I'll marry her three times over.

Otherwise, no Ignis I don't like you and Shara gets the short end of the stick.

This is a bummer, but since I'm hell bent on marrying Hana, it's good bye to Ricken 2.0 (was planning on benching him anyways, I don't really like the little kid that goes 'hurr, don't treat me like a kid' character archetype... Ricken was unbearable and I fear Tsukuyomi might be too... also, I really don't want a second Tharja. Though, Hisame is a close canditate for just giving up, too, since I don't really like either his or Hinata's design.

For Nohr, I'll probably give up on marrying Joker/Jakob to anyone... or Xander. I'm not really a fan of both characters' children so far. I'll decide when the localization comes around. I'll probably marry Luna in Nohr, so... this IS going to be a problem.

Children I really don't want to miss are Velour and Kinu. A Werewolf and a Nine-tailed Demon Fox. How cool can it get?!? Also planning on marrying one of the two in a second playthrough (third route will be either Aqua/Azura or Felicia). A character that can use both Dragon and Beaststones seems tempting. But we'll also have to see if this is even possible... also, Velour's supports with Kamui are kinda cute :3

Also, does anyone know if Kanna can use the Yato(gami) also?

Edited by DragonFlames

Children I really don't want to miss are Velour and Kinu. A Werewolf and a Nine-tailed Demon Fox. How cool can it get?!? Also planning on marrying one of the two in a second playthrough (third route will be either Aqua/Azura or Felicia). A character that can use both Dragon and Beaststones seems tempting. But we'll also have to see if this is even possible... also, Velour's supports with Kamui are kinda cute :3

Beaststones are usable by Garou/Fox Spirit classes only. I don't think Dragonstones are explicitly stated to be usable only by Dark Prince classes, but I'd guess that they are. Yatogami is specifically described as Kamui only.

22683c996bf1cb2a28396dcea415cbb1.png

There are 14 of you with no soul to speak of :P:

The disdain for Syalla.........

It was amusing at first. But now its just depressing. I loved Tharja. Sure, an expy is kinda annoying, but come on people. I dont like Severa at all, yet im not gonna murder Luna in my runs. I also didnt like Cordelia, but Tsubaki and Matoi are destined to be my Hoshidan family.

Matoi will be my waifu down the line and never getting cut for any aqua playthrough

Besides her in the future

Male Hoshido: Orochi, Felicia, Hinoka,kinu , sakura and oboro

Male Nohr: Camilla(did her), sophie, aqua, velour and nyx

Female Hoshido: nishiki (did), Subaki(did), silas, ryoma, kaze and asama

Female nohr: Marx, Leo (did), flannel, and Odin

Male 3rd route: will mix 1st and 2nd gen females noted above

Female 3rd route: same

For cuts for aqua playthrough

Hoshido: syalla or hisame

Nohr: ignis or eponine

Also I'm offended from matoi voters >:/

Edited by DragonLordKamui

It seems like, if you're going to play both versions anyway and you want to experience having all the children characters at least once, then you should just leave one of the guys who joins in both routes unpaired.

So for example, when you're playing Hoshido you leave either Joker, Suzukaze, or Cyrus unpaired.

Then in Nohr you make sure that you pair him up and leave one of the remaining two unpaired.

That way you at least get to have each kid at least once across your two playthroughs. That seems like the most agreeable compromise to me.

Well, though I'm playing as F!Kamui, and plan to at least once each route;

I'm going to start my first Nohr run as M!Kamui so I can marry Belka * U *

My least favorite child units are Deere, Siegbert, Foleo, Ignis, and Lutz,

but there's too much of an advantage to have the royal family members marry, and I don't want to see Joker alone -so Lutz or Ignis is going to have to sit out for my first Nohr run, perhaps even both ; m ;

I don't think I'll ever be playing M!Kamui on Hoshido route, but if I did really have to make a decision, I would probably marry Hinoka and just make Joker be alone ~

Some people may think having a practically half-naked stalker is hot, but I'm not one of them.

I initially voted Kamui-sexual/second generation for both routes, I may just change my mind.