For those willing to marry a 1st gen female... (Spoilers)

Kyan Surr

Read the description first. Question: Which kid would you rather lose in order to marry a 1st gen girl?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. In Hoshido?

• Midoriko (Kaze)
    • Deere (Jakob)
    • Sophie (Silas)
    • Shynonoume (Ryouma)
    • Kisaragi (Takumi)
    • Gurei (Saizou)
    • Matoi (Subaki)
    • Syalla (Tsukuyomi)
    • Mitama (Asama)
    • Hisame (Hinata)
    • Kinu (Nikishi)
    • I will marry a child/Kamui-sexual // I'm playing as a female // Others
  2. 2. In Nohr?

• Midoriko (Kaze)
    • Deere (Jacob)
    • Sophie (Silas)
    • Siegbert (Xander)
    • Foleo (Leo)
    • Ignis (Benoit)
    • Velour (Flannel
    • Lutz (Arthur)
    • Ophelia (Odin)
    • Soleil (Lazward)
    • Éponine (Zero)
    • I will marry a child/Kamui-sexual // I'm playing as a female // Others

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was amusing at first. But now its just depressing. I loved Tharja. Sure, an expy is kinda annoying, but come on people. I dont like Severa at all, yet im not gonna murder Luna in my runs. I also didnt like Cordelia, but Tsubaki and Matoi are destined to be my Hoshidan family.

If there were a way to marry any character I want and still get all the kids, then yeah I'd still recruit her in every playthrough, but since IS has designed the game in such a way that I have to lose one of the kid characters to marry a large number of female characters in the game, then yes I'm going to decide to lose the character I like the least, especially since I can't stand her father either.

This isn't really an issue for me, My choice was between Azura or Camilla and was leaning more towards Azura and this helps me a ton lol. Hoshido I'm not sure probably Azura again tbh. MAYBE JUST AZURA IN ALL THREE ROUTES WHY NOT lmao.

Seriously though my choices were between Azura, Anna and Camilla for all three routes and if I decided to play as a female I'd probably marry Odin or Marx but I ship Marx X Hinoka so hard after reading those supports.

This isn't really an issue for me, My choice was between Azura or Camilla and was leaning more towards Azura and this helps me a ton lol. Hoshido I'm not sure probably Azura again tbh. MAYBE JUST AZURA IN ALL THREE ROUTES WHY NOT lmao.

Seriously though my choices were between Azura, Anna and Camilla for all three routes and if I decided to play as a female I'd probably marry Odin or Marx but I ship Marx X Hinoka so hard after reading those supports.

I agree, I found the Marx x Hinoka supports incredibly cute.

On a side note, I'm curious as to why people are referring to the choice of which child not to have as 'murder'. xD

Sounds a tad harsh, no? I mean you aren't killing them, they just won't be born.

Syalla on Hoshido, because I was never a fan of Tharja so her expy is on my least favorite list right out of the gate. Also, tsukiyomi looks like he's ten. I had enough problems with Nowi last game.

Éponine on Nohr. Mostly because Zero is the bi option, so on my first play through I probably won't marry him to a female just because I'll run out of people to marry others.

I thought Tharja was a popular character here and that people like me who disliked her is minority...

I think the fact that her father is looking like he's basically Ricken is throwing quite a few people off.

I'm pretty annoyed by the fact that only 1 father is really magic based on Hoshido and there are two magic mothers, Sakura and Orochi. Sakura is a bit more balanced, but Orochi is gonna just destroy any non Syalla children.

I'll just marry Anna, then.

Anna was my first choice in Awakening, but not here. I'm not actually a fan of Deere, so in the third route, where I'll inevitably marry Aqua, Joker/Jakob is going to be on his own.

Edited by AwesomeSauce

Beaststones are usable by Garou/Fox Spirit classes only. I don't think Dragonstones are explicitly stated to be usable only by Dark Prince classes, but I'd guess that they are. Yatogami is specifically described as Kamui only.

Ah, okay! Thanks for clearing that up! Would be cool though, to have 2 versions of Yatogami, like we had 2 versions of the Falchion in Awakening... oh well. I guess Kanna will just get a forged brave weapon, then!

But this may mark the first time (correct me if I'm wrong) that a character could switch between two transforming classes, which also really cool. That is, if you decide to marry Kinu or Velour (as a male) or Nishiki or Flannel (as a female).

I'm pretty annoyed by the fact that only 1 father is really magic based on Hoshido and there are two magic mothers, Sakura and Orochi. Sakura is a bit more balanced, but Orochi is gonna just destroy any non Syalla children.

Aside from maybe a magic-based Avatar's Kanna, if you decide to leave them outside of their base class and make them a Spellcaster-related unit (although I hear Dragonstones are magic-based in this game)...

Edited by DragonFlames

aww, i can't have kanna and zoffy?

disappointed forever

If by Zoffy you mean Sophie (sorry! not good with remembering JP names) and you mean them as siblings, then yeah, F!Kamui and Silas can get married iirc. It's just that M!Kamui wedding a female character that has S supports with other guys locks you out of a child.

Bruh, there's enough females to pair with guys. I've counted the characters NUMEROUS TIMES now and trust me, there's no need to "kill" any child character off. There's 13 kids (one of which is Azura's and he'll have a sibling, so really 12.) and 12 possible mothers.

1. Azura

2. Felicia

3. Mozume

4. Rinkah/ Charlotte

5. Sakura/ Elise

6. Hana/ Luna

7. Orochi/ Nyx

8. Hinoka/ Camilla

9. Setsuna/ Effie

10. Oboro/ Pieri

11. Kagerou/ Flora

12. Crimson/ Berka

EDIT: Someone told me Flora and Crimson are Kamui-sexuals, so nevermind.

Edited by Dandy Druid

If by Zoffy you mean Sophie (sorry! not good with remembering JP names) and you mean them as siblings, then yeah, F!Kamui and Silas can get married iirc. It's just that M!Kamui wedding a female character that has S supports with other guys locks you out of a child.

oh right, i forgot that it was reversed this time. >_>

Mitama and Kinu could use Orochi as a mother. Grey (for some inexplicable reason) also has a very high magic growth and can use magic through her spellcaster class.

Bruh, there's enough females to pair with guys. I've counted the characters NUMEROUS TIMES now and trust me, there's no need to "kill" any child character off. There's 13 kids (one of which is Azura's and he'll have a sibling, so really 12.) and 12 possible mothers.

1. Azura

2. Felicia

3. Mozume

4. Rinkah/ Charlotte

5. Sakura/ Elise

6. Hana/ Luna

7. Orochi/ Nyx

8. Hinoka/ Camilla

9. Setsuna/ Effie

10. Oboro/ Pieri

11. Kagerou/ Flora

12. Crimson/ Berka

Crimson and Flora will only marry Male Kamui. So if you choose any other first gen women a father will be left kidless.

Crimson and Flora will only marry Male Kamui. So if you choose any other first gen women a father will be left kidless.

They're Kamui-sexuals? Damn... Oh well I probably would've gone after Flora anyways. Thanks for clearing this up.

They're Kamui-sexuals? Damn... Oh well I probably would've gone after Flora anyways. Thanks for clearing this up.

Yeah I know, it kind of bums me out that I have to pick a father to not have a kid. I know it's just a game, but I want my fictional army to be happy!