Moniker plays The Reckoning

TheMoniker

What Should we do with this LP!?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. It's starting to get kinda boring...

• Cancel it. NEVER TOUCH IT AGAIN. EVER.
    • Do everything else ever first, then dredge it up again when you don't have any pressing hacks to play.
    • Do one of the two hacks lined up first(GhebFE/Requiem), then come back in-between and finish this.
    • KEEP GOING! I WANT TO SEE IF JAFFAR SAVES YOU!
    • I CAN'T DECIDE, BUT I WANT TO EASILY SEE THE RESULTS
    • Moniker is awesome!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjo was based off Arthur, and though I'm forgetting which sprite the beta was based off of, I know Vincent was based off Roland, and you could see the resemblance.

I don't really think we can count feditor animations though. All those I've seen (correct me if wrong) were available in the FEditor animations thread. The faces are fair game and the animations ripped directly from roms that aren't for public use, if any.

You know, I'm just anxious every chapter to see what new stolen characters pop up. It's an oddly amusing guessing game, that's for sure.

Yeah, that and the other changes are what's keeping things interesting. I'm kind of hoping things will get more insane later on so the LP doesn't get boring...

I'm waiting for a few characters from hacks like Death or Glory. Come on, stop sticking to the popular hacks! At least have enough lack of integrity to have the integrity to support the little-er guys!

My thoughts as well. So far, the author's main "resources" seem to be TLP and DoF...

Welp, I'll start
C11:
Sol = Crowe from DoF, mug by team DoF, not sure who exactly made it since Lumi/ALS/Amelia all did mugs.
Kelik = Stolen from TLP, not sure who made the mug, but I don't think it was Blazer. I don't know him as a spriter. Possible Nayr? Idk who made the animation for Kelik as well
Klein = I'm pretty sure he is from DoF. He wasn't a character introduced, but he is in the game as a unit you receive later. I think his name is Vincent and Amelia sprited him
Amelia = Stolen from DoF as well, Amelia sprited her
Cloud = Not sure where this is from
Granite = Was made by Lumi for kitty, not sure where the animation is from. I want to say it was Seph1212 but idk
C12
Sol = Crowe from DoF, animation by MK404.
"Serra" = Fluer from DoF
Kitty = Cia from TLP, mug made by Blazer I think. He did a tutorial with that same mug on this channel so many years back.
C13
Tekun = Tekun from TLP, mug made by DH_Ninja, animation made by DH_Ninja
Others = I spy the DS knight and Tellius Fighter animations as well, both made by MK404

Good info! Klein's actually from Dream of Five? Really? Huh...

I don't really think we can count feditor animations though. All those I've seen (correct me if wrong) were available in the FEditor animations thread. The faces are fair game and the animations ripped directly from roms that aren't for public use, if any.

As I said, the FEeditor animations are technically not stolen, but I'm listing them anyways because the author didn't exactly give credit.

The Reckoning: Episode 5: Chapter 14: The Author liked Dream of Five more

YyGR6Nj.png

We're all very pleased.

qmzFHYj.png

Hmm, I wonder who the False Friend could be?

Bts0QD9.png

Oh, there he is!

VHVJAvm.pngMH9sHlm.png

The insult-knight!

BSfWtNO.png

The chapter starts the usual way...

zvoqv2C.png

Except we get a prep screen now! Hurrah!

Lz6MCXN.png

We can finally choose who to take... and by that, I mean we can cut the deadbeats! At last!

Wq3H7Sg.png

I shove the items of our non-awesomes in Stock, and then discover something...

r0tSR2k.png

No, that... that can't be what I think it is... can it?

PbsfrrF.png

What!? THREE tactics stars? My tactics are worth at least SIX!

cGf2CgL.png

And here's... uh... Erk? No, that's not Erk, it's Enjolras, from Dream of Five, by Astralunasol... AGAIN. Seriously, how many Dream of Five mugs are we going to see? Is this going to be "Dream of Five in FE7"? I can't call this a mixture if it only takes stuff from 2 hacks!

RfWdEX6.png

Well then.

Infinite use Mine... confirmed.

Infinite use Mine Glitch... confirmed.

I don't even know what to say.

WHY!?

YiDG20q.png

Anyways, about the actual level, things seem to be mostly unchanged... again.

9dRWEwn.png

Merlinus is mostly normal, except for the super-buff HP, and he still has his weapon ranks.

IbDdXEq.pngE3T3n3U.pngVh4uwPs.png

Enjolras Erk has DEFINITELY been buffed(with the ability to use Dark, even), but not enough for me to actually use him. Sorry, buddy.

fTsD9yT.png

Erik's gear was unchanged, not sure about his stats... I DO remember him being the first real tough boss in FE7...

mAZBvEv.pngnEs2r5p.png

Sol is SO OP... Even the newly buffed soldiers don't stand a chance! NOTHING stands a chance!

...What's he going to be like when he promotes?

(Or maybe he doesn't promote, and he's going to spend the whole game with 20 in every stat...)

SZSntxE.png

Hey, Priscilla! Looks like you're unchanged, unfortunately... no more guessing game for us. I wonder about your stats, though...

OsQZ232.png

Granite, use your BUFF WOMANLINESS to grab Erk!

D9p7Kvj.png

Klein's got the cavalier!

WgSWY1B.png

Ugh, you losers... you guys caused me a lot of trouble in FE7 Chaos Mode, you know that?

FjsfdEG.pngl59miYy.png

Meeting of the Dream of Five portraits!

3UJi6VG.png

I think Sol has quite enough levels, so he's going to guard against the bandits that appear over here.

ILHh4y3.png

I finally actually caught a crit animation. Klein is so OP, not as much as Sol, but STILL! Just LOOK at this guy go!

QlQSDK6.png

Those stats... *salivates*

tUkZvjO.png

Oswin's pulling his weight too. In this chapter, EVERYONE pulled their weight. Except Kitty, who we'll see suck shortly.

PtUtBrm.png

The buffed uses result in everything being more expensive, but hey! We have plenty of money!

jDQrayY.png

Okay Kitty, you can do it! You can stop these bandits cold!

MuBNmPC.png

Weee...

1F87ImO.png

Half your guys are dead. Just back off and you don't have to get murdered.

0BYjcyB.png

Let's play "SPOT THE KELIK"!

rbmK4Ch.png

Wow, even Kelik's deciding to improve himself as a Lord! As it stands right now, he's one of our worse units... except for Kitty. Kelik at least has a hope for redemption.

7yppT5u.png

Ugh... rain... You know, if the rain had been removed, that would have been an actually good change!

MvXdb1o.png

Kitty, you SUCK. So BAD.

Eezwz5M.png

NOT HELPING!

DxI8OjE.png

But, at least you'll have some good grinding opportunities!

CfuPuOW.png

Seems we're almost done here.

jQHZ6lZ.png

You had ONE JOB Kitty.

ONE JOB.

And that marks my first death of the hack. I think I'll do a "death list" thing here...

Deaths:

Kitty's suckiness: 1

gQOb8Ed.png

Yeah, yeah, I know!

K8r2lm5.pngRHk2paL.png

In a brilliant flash of divine light, the rain clears!

GuR1EfV.png

Priscilla time!

p2s2Ap8.pngjWrYnNt.pngc7yJSNw.png

WOAH. I'm SOOOO glad I held off on healgrinding Serra... this lady is infinitely better! Actual attacking power? Way better stats? Horse powers? She is SO on the team!

sw7G5OA.png

lol no

spgQhvQ.pngn1BkRHw.png

Wait... DANGIT!

Okay, that one was my fault. I maybe shouldn't have put Klein up against a weapon specifically designed to counter him.

Deaths:

Moniker tactics: 1

1U2T6gZ.png

This time around, Oswin eats it instead. For BREAKFAST, along with a healthy side of milk, eggs, and bacon!

kPGRNb4.pngO9nxsrb.png

SCREW YOU KITTY, why can't you be more like Oswin?

lzXaykO.png

I gave her the Killing edge so she'd suck less, and I guess it's doing okay, but come on!

zUjVxPU.png

Not a perfect level? Sorry Serra, your fate is sealed.

BpTYCcf.pnghoU0m2r.pngbx7mCE2.png

Oswin finishes Erik for us and reaps the rewards!

55b4ruB.png

Almost done!

AIkHH0A.png

I draw things out to buy Priscilla some grind time. She uses it well.

XX1nUx8.png

We are finished!

rPHgyGR.png

"We only stabbed your horse!"

T18cVQ2.png

"I think the next chapter is starting! I wonder who will be in it this time?"

tUa2g8T.png

NEXT TIME: The three lords of TERRIBLE unite!

Stolen stuff list, up-to-date with the most recent info!

Dream of Five: 6 characters

The Last Promise: 3 characters

Chocolate Kitty: 1 character

Final Fantasy 7, apparently: 1 character

Unchanged characters from FE7: 4

FEeditor animation collection thread: 4-5 animations

A Sacred Dawn: 1 animation

The Last Promise: 2 animations

The Reckoning: Episode 6: Chapter 15: The Author liked... Sain and Kent?

Vzji30T.png

The worst plan EVER, Laus SUCKS.

ZEUJy2A.png

Oh noooo!

9fw7PHe.png

Yup, lots of dudes.

JvGtAF7.png

Luckily, we have some new people to help!

ao4oVhh.pngQrzAEyI.png

It's... Kent and Sain? Just... normal Kent and Sain? Really?

We already saw the other one, but I'll introduce her anyway; it's Iinari from Dream of Five by AstraLunaSol, and her animation is Julia's from A Sacred Dawn.

P9MMccT.png

This is... I honestly have no idea. I feel like it's yet ANOTHER Dream of Five mug, but it's no playable character I recognize, and it could be from something else... hmm. I'm gonna have to ask for your help on this again, viewers!

2gvc7mG.png

Okay, I know this one! It's Enjolras's sister, Fleur(right? Did I get the name wrong?), from Dream of Five by Astralunasol. AGAIN. Yes, I know DoF portraits were good, but can we PLEASE get some variety?

u0xhGak.png

Luckily, we're not in Laus!

QCcC6DW.png

Inncaurate CGs such bad game

0sJFakv.png

The team! We don't get many units(also I removed Serra later).

k87Lf8n.png

In my book, if my tactics keep everyone alive, then they're worth 5 stars! Come on, game!

vF3yClK.png

Time for a TWO-PRONGED ASSAULT!

Xz1DWZ0.pngisbyDYf.pngbPToFHy.png

This is TOTALLY Florina, what are you talking about?

Either way, she seems to have been buffed a bit, but I don't think it's enough to warrant using her.

E5FW21Z.pngIvmfuhX.png

GOJyYtl.pngAwWXuMH.png

Sain and Kent have both been given positively EXCELLENT stats, but we already have everything we'll ever need from a horseman in the form of Klein.

E74VIIt.pnghcDQC19.pngOIX6PpE.png

Willow(apparently)... sucks. Remember, Rebecca was replaced. so this is our only archer. I guess we'll just have to go without, and hope Rath isn't utter crap!

cjpNxAO.png1Qpnikv.pngy9r4mTv.png

Our new lord, recruit, and objectified female, Sierra herself! Yeah, way to give your lords some excellent characterization there. Look at that AMAZING, high-quality description.

As far as stats go, she seems to be a worse Kelik, but not untrainable. Let's just hope she doesn't become another Kitty...

Kzdhy38.png

Door keys have been made 5 uses? Cool.

x3VvewV.png7Wylyqg.png

Axes are so OP... look at that hit! Come on, the weapons were balanced really well in normal FE7! Why'd you have to go and change everything?

oEaMIrp.png

I think the Slim lance was buffed as well...

pjZQx9L.png

Hey, look, a threatening group of enemies!

H1ASIyz.png

NOT ANYMORE!

wi8EN1o.png

(Come ON, Kitty!)

tnLaH1H.png

Money that we DON'T NEED! Yay!

nmMO95U.png

Light-tome Priscilla will stop the bandits!

QwdJaSf.png

Sierra vs mercs! Here's to hoping she gets some actual crits!

CCQb2to.png

Wow, Oswin sure is in danger!

Y5iJ1rI.png

Ahh! Heal!

WApf63R.png

Willow and the others team up to pound a myrmidon that was creeping near them. I hope they never have to fight anything serious...

s1P4iCD.png

Moo wah hah! UBER TROUBADOUR SHALL DESTROY ALL!

kta5HSM.png

That's actually a nice looking female thief...

51hYdSl.png

CRIT IT INTO OBLIVION SIERRA

MM368zc.png

You actually got strength! This is excellent news!

snFYmqu.png

The Moniker Advance tactic is going well!

MeDkpas.png

Dodge!

IU5cy1u.pngY18GIZj.png

Not... dodge...

Okay, you know what? I could've let Merlinus take that.

DEATHS:

Moniker tactics: 2

F7qdHp8.png

Doof! Granite is kind of a glass cannon, which I assume is meant to balance out her insane awesome stats... doesn't really work though.

4ZjXdom.png

Oh crap! Bandits are super-buffed! And I made Kent give his sword to Sierra!

A6Ue6f1.png

FLY FLORINA! FLY AND HELP!

t0SWq6X.png

Sol finally gets a level that isn't awesome in every way.

qjV4vMP.png

Klein restores order. I'm fairly certain if I had to rank our units, Klein would be at the tippy top.

1u4Ko1s.png

Bandits are SO OP in this hack... I mean, look at this!

Oe3KNq3.png

*shakes fist*

rbikOtU.png

*flips table*

The group can't handle TWO! One has WTD, one sucks, and one doesn't even have a weapon!

Y9yE9lX.png

What? KITTY DID SOMETHING USEFUL?

ss1mYQ0.png

AND god a stat that ISN'T USELESS? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?

85V94yx.png

Oh, I get it now.

DEATHS:

Stupid reinforcements: 1

LJHYYdG.png

On the second try, THIS happens.

DEATHS:

Kitty's suckiness: 2

Dc2tZV9.png

I finally succeed, but her level loses the actually good stat!

31wCLvI.png

Kent buys a sword at an armory, and hopes for more dodges against these bandits.

BUeAuMh.png

...Why did I do this?

pqJEgbK.pngoZS5OZQ.png

Eventually, everything is clear! Bauker's the only one left! Ah, some nice relaxing time to healgrind and buy stuff...

wXlBjMy.png

Right as I get started on the whole healing thing,

IZipXSf.png

CAVALIERS COME AND THERE'S NOBODY TO DEFEND THE TENT

YiYpiY5.png

Priscilla acquires a third purpose: Healer, fighter, and TROOP CARRIER!

pyf1CLz.png

OSWIN IS THE BETTER ARMOR!

jU6WqPE.png

Go Sol! Save the day!

CnWuCNF.pngYAyQhwQ.png

This is looking really, really bad! Please survive, Merlinus! I WANT YOU TO BE MAX LEVEL!

MaMG0tS.png

RAH! DESTROY THEM ALL!

rWI1vFq.png

Meanwhile, I study Bauker's resistance... seriously?

RqrSRh5.pngiGQAFiK.png

He's dead! Now we can focus our energy on the cavaliers!

As for Sierra, her two-levels haven't been amazing, but they HAVE both contained strength... we'll see how things play out.

wo2vnfb.pngmeaMCTq.png

WAH! Merlinus is almost dead, and there's no way to save him! We have two options:

1: Pray for a miss

OR...

YPSMCjr.png

2: GET THE HECK OUTTA HERE!

QhnfzYk.png

Phew! We may have sacrificed about 2 healer levels, but we secured one tent level!

jDxhxlz.png

Unfortunately, yes.

Ex3oJ89.png

NEXT TIME: I don't know, I haven't actually recorded the chapter yet.

STOLEN STUFF LIST:

Dream of Five: 7 characters

Unchanged characters from FE7: 6

?????: 1 character

A Sacred Dawn: 1 animation

Sorry about the on-and-off updates lately guys, things will go back to normal when my schedule clears a bit.

i think the willow mug is a dream of five mug, as i remember seeing that in the fe editor the one time i though it was a good idea to open dream of five in the fe editor. its not actually used in the game mind you, but i do believe it is in the data at the very least. . .

*quietly sits in corner*

That's not Fleur. . .that's Melissa.

dqsKm.png

Shamelessly stolen from my own montage in the DoF topic

(wait. . .if anyone has a DoF save in the early chapters of Musain. . .)

Can you post the mugs of the two NPCs that join the party before Renair is captured?

Can you post the mugs of the two NPCs that join the party before Renair is captured?

[spoiler=Do you mean these guys?]m2DNTS0.png

Edit: Ah ok! Also thought about them. Only forgot that they acted as NPCs in the prison break chapter. These were the guys I rescued with the (mis)belief to get them after this chapter.

Edited by Mister CatTeaDawn

cjpNxAO.png1Qpnikv.pngy9r4mTv.png

Our new lord, recruit, and objectified female, Sierra herself! Yeah, way to give your lords some excellent characterization there. Look at that AMAZING, high-quality description.

pffffffff

(also considering that she uses Julie's battle animation and Julie is supposed to be 14 years old that's not implied creepy at all nope no sir)

... wait hold on a sec

WApf63R.png

85V94yx.png

Aha! You can't escape me!

That animation Willow is using is an edited Archer(F) I made for use in A Sacred Dawn, which I haven't released a public anim for.

c4f63e493b.png

(screen from the super old version but I haven't edited it any since then so)

[spoiler=Do you mean these guys?]m2DNTS0.png

Wrong guys, but your topic should have pics of the guys I'm looking for! 'sides, it looks like I screwed up the location of where they were. ;/

So, I was wrong about them. Still. . .Klein looks really familiar. . .I'd probably have to dig through the DoF ROM like no tomorrow, but I'm not THAT motivated!

so he just wanted to do a favorite stuff in 1 reskin thing. why even release this to the public I wonder. That is not me being mean, I am actually curious because most reskins go no where.

Edited by MrNight48

So, I was wrong about them. Still. . .Klein looks really familiar. . .I'd probably have to dig through the DoF ROM like no tomorrow, but I'm not THAT motivated!

"Klein" is Vincent I'm pretty sure.

Sorry about the wait guys, I'm back!

yeah, willow feels like a DoF mug to me as well.

I thought so too, but the minimug style is different.

That's not Fleur. . .that's Melissa.

dqsKm.png

Shamelessly stolen from my own montage in the DoF topic

(wait. . .if anyone has a DoF save in the early chapters of Musain. . .)

Whoops! Man, I would remember these better if my request thread-ers had voted for DoF instead of this...

pffffffff

(also considering that she uses Julie's battle animation and Julie is supposed to be 14 years old that's not implied creepy at all nope no sir)

... wait hold on a sec

WApf63R.png

85V94yx.png

Aha! You can't escape me!

That animation Willow is using is an edited Archer(F) I made for use in A Sacred Dawn, which I haven't released a public anim for.

c4f63e493b.png

(screen from the super old version but I haven't edited it any since then so)

Oh wow, okay, now we at least know her slightly edited animation... how did the guy know about all this stuff? Some of the stuff he nabbed is really obscure!

so he just wanted to do a favorite stuff in 1 reskin thing. why even release this to the public I wonder. That is not me being mean, I am actually curious because most reskins go no where.

Well, reskin and rebalance, if the new balance can even be called that... Of course, if you make something that is even moderately enjoyable or holds together, you're going to want to release it to the public.

The Reckoning: Episode 7: Chapter 16: Title

cBy7utJ.png

How do they press on towards the castle? They were at the entrance last chapter!

knsf1yB.png

This is ironically where we start to know everyone's whereabouts, isn't it.

sCQTCHv.png

We're here! We'll save you, Caelin!

GSCEW4p.png

We don't even need to use the full unit count. (Note: I later add Cloud.)

Ux4XBaD.png

See? Willow's minimug style doesn't look like a DoF mug at all.

yIUiao7.png

Here we go!

5qJjaMl.png

Yup, unedited everything again! Whee!

tAm6cAL.png

Fine, fine! I'll stop!

zQmtIKw.png

Here's our allies!

FWeTCC6.png

They received the same buffs the enemy soldiers did, so they're actually GOOD now. We'll see if they help any.

Gw5WfiY.pngmYcuzOi.png

zbJGxsN.pngpsCFgRq.png

As for our allies, they're ABSOLUTELY THE SAME AS NORMAL FE! Dangit, I was kind of looking forward to seeing more shocking characters... whatever, we're definitely using Raven, Lucius can stay in that cell.

UYuXl3j.png

Cloud will hang back and fight off the inevitable cavaliers!

Q6J500w.png

*soldier happily obliges*

6xRP0PX.png

At least she's trying...

789b9PX.png

Moo wah hah hah! ONE-SHOT GO!

lpGwfyC.png

If Priscilla keeps this up, she's going to be so amazing...

Me7oRwu.png

Ow.

VzoZgWC.png

Keep it up, Oswin!

yEUeZqz.png

You too, Sierra!

pRXXZjb.png

Bye bye.

q85V3TL.png

Bad.

8E13Qsr.png

Good!

LEvojn1.png

Archer army approaching!

gPtY0Mg.png

SLAY THE ARCHERS KELIK!

uGid0Tl.png

I've been glossing over a lot of it but we spent quite a few turns getting here. Hopefully these guys will stay put a bit longer.

D6qfpio.pngNVyjzl4.png

More door-openers, just in case the infinite-use lockpick wasn't enough!

VsupYFL.pngUQXeZ0r.png

WAIT WHAT WHAT WHAT

So, the Hammer was super-effective against her... but even then, that shouldn't have one-shotted her! What the heck!?

DEATHS:

Kitty's suckiness: 2

Game's BS: 1

DUaniSs.png

Uh huh... yeah, this may have been slightly buffed. To be almost as powerful as Armads.

But hey, at least he drops it!

cFvHt9m.png

TAKE IT, SOL!

emWTaG7.png

All armor knights better pray to the armor knight god.

HJ1HGbV.pngFbBzom7.png

Oh crap! They're coming out! Either we lose out on a red gem, or we lose out on Raven! GET OVER THERE MY GUYS!

PZgRhuR.png

Promotion item! There's something you guys need to know about these, but I accidentally threw this one in the convoy...

j25G6kw.png

Oh, no! That's a Kitty level, Sierra! A KITTY LEVEL!

tE94gvQ.png

Cavaliers have shown up! You can take them, Cloud!

7OLMJyq.png

They're holding still... please stay there a bit longer, guys!

gPDJJY6.png

Cloud's just wrecking the cavaliers. But he's running out of HP...

GS47TON.png

I need that SA "guy blowing a party streamer" emoji...

nLxiOud.png8TJqcbH.png

The soldiers come out, but so do we!

MOxlrIr.png

Raven starts his new career as face-smasher by smashing a face!

AOw3htg.png

Meanwhile, my main force's advance is going beautifully. Everything in our way is getting cut down, just as expected.

HfHrDYA.png

The Caelin-s run into the archer area...

wAYWXp5.png

But they use their newfound non-suckiness to actually kill something!

xwU3sQ7.png

Crap crap crap! This is REALLY bad! Cloud has no healing, and the lance cavalier could kill him!

DeTtj13.png

Luckily, he pulls out a miracle, ensuring his survival!

3Su7Zes.png

You've done it again, Klein! Will you never stop? What are your stats going to look like by the time I can promote you?

YBcNjS9.png

It means robbing Raven of some XP, but I at least want Lucius on the team.

tV9HFrK.png

I'm having Sierra help with the armors. She still needs strength...

WtYY5TH.png

Man, priscilla! Or, woman, Priscilla! In this case.

hCvfulw.pngiTP1zXF.png

Hey Bernard. You're all alone, and you haven't even been really buffed.

tta9SqT.png

This would be too easy.

VxxbFLH.png

I have Sol weaken him to near-death instead, so Sierra can get the XP!

d6PYJnB.png

DANGIT SIERRA!

F9gs1fm.pngebAp74x.png

Here are the "new" promotion items; TWO uses! Since there's still the same amount of them that there in the normal game, this just means everyone gets promoted super-early and we get to sell off the extras at LUDICROUS PROFIT!

G0jtFvV.png

And we get this too. Cool.

RMYmKRI.png

Healgrinding!

EWqMTPS.png

And we are DONE!

HREyOY0.png

Lucky for, you Sierra, it isn't!

3gxmzl7.png

I kind of wish the author had at least tried to do stuff with the text, like in FE7 Chaos Mode. That could've been interesting.

lDXlOCu.png

The author really didn't consider how the character changes mesh with the text.

aLJBLGh.pngZQnGkOI.png\

Money!

TkVJN7n.png

But of course.

8QBfUHL.png

NEXT TIME: Pirates!

STOLEN STUFF LIST:

Unchanged characters from FE7: 8

?????: 1 character's portrait

A Sacred Dawn: 2 animations

FionordeQuester actually figured out how to include SA emoji's in his LP! He says that if you go to an LP with the emoji, save it, upload it to imgur or lpix or whatever, you can include it (it counts as an image though.)

Staaaahp ruining characters. This to me is the scummiest part. Not stealing the characters, just giving them horribly crappy descriptions that ruin them. LUCIUS IS GAY HAHAHAHA GET IT GUYS GET IT?

As I said, it's not just character theft, it's character DEFILEMENT.

FionordeQuester actually figured out how to include SA emoji's in his LP! He says that if you go to an LP with the emoji, save it, upload it to imgur or lpix or whatever, you can include it (it counts as an image though.)

Yeah, I figured something like that would work. At the same time though, SF has a limit of 100 images, and I don't want to go to so much trouble if I won't be able to spam them everywhere!

The Reckoning: Episode 7: Chapter 16x: The Shaman

rjBhbI3.png

Oooh, spoooookkkkkyyyyy!

AmUUkS5.png

hsMp7Oi.png

Yes, Fargus. Yes we are. Nothing's been done with you, I see.

S40moJV.png

I wonder, did any of the pirates die in this battle? They're more than willing to kill our troops...

lf6AQTB.png

6-unit fight... here's the team!

(Why yes, it IS definitely a good idea to be taking Kitty!)

AyeyLXJ.png

Map is unchanged. As usual. Why do I even show them?

SkbWHXp.png

These are the normal pirates. We're going to be destroying the "super" ones too, of course.

VM6ZUkp.pngSzTtX9I.png

Well.

He's been buffed slightly.

Because he totally needed it.

qwxNghW.png5oG1Pr0.png

Dart is unchanged, except for the part where his stats are SO FRIGGIN AWESOME. We're using him, once we get our hands on him!

KvsyV59.png

Canas summoned!

7VowQOu.pngGkeV8tK.pngbyxIfef.png

Okay guys, full confession; I'm getting kind of worried here. We've gone through, what, 5 or so characters now, with no more stolen resources? Is the entire rest of the hack going to be just random stat and description changes? IS THE GUESSING GAME OVER?

atJU3kW.png

The Devil Axe, now totally useless because the Hammer is better in pretty much every way!

QLBL7dq.pngxTIkE3c.png

Come, elite pirates! Come to YOUR DEATH!

ho1NsvL.png

And now these guys are here too? Well, whatever.

SrHZtp2.pngNI6g6B6.png76WU33D.png

Klein is 2pro4U.

tB9V0Yd.png

Hmm... maybe I can give the kill to Canas!

Kw3C2P0.png

He'll use the forests...

sz6HmSu.png

Defenses AND strength! Excellent, Sierra!

eLe1uFo.png

Whoa, whoa, whoa! WHAT!? I thought Kelik was tougher than that! At least he still seems to have his weird inherent crit resistance... I honestly have no idea where it's coming from.

cwh9kYs.png

I guess that explains it. Damian's been buffed quite a bit.

TWKcHm0.png

Epic dodge!

cmxIGS7.png

Epic... dodge... heh! G-good job, K-kelik!

hDjUBIx.png

Kitty level! Dangit!

hSFZgUb.png

SOL SMASH!

Kzqyhzu.png

He even does his cool and stolen crit!

MevZYbN.png

This guy's sheer power and defenses are pretty much insane, and he has more than enough speed and skill to get by...

Pht6YJX.png

Kitty, you are SO BAD.

QL9LRsX.png

Okay Klein, I can forgive one slipup. You are my top player, right up there with Sol.

xbnD80L.png

This was a Silver Axe guy. With 24% hit.

DEATHS:

Kitty's suckiness: 3

Game's BS: 1

CsQyJ9M.png

On her second go-around, she gets *ANOTHER* terrible level. AGAIN.

Please, please, please let Legault still be a thief, and a BETTER one at that...

F9GZBDR.png

Sierra cleared the top part!

KD3xOiw.png

Strength!

4Q6LoiJ.png

Hurray, it's USELESS!

5fpP6sO.png

Wait, nevermind, it's practically a killing edge now! We just need an archer...

kye9sPe.png

The PERFECT TARGET for Kitty!

hHQUB0q.png

Priscilla isn't ready to use it...

94iXz9V.png

But when she does, it'll have 5 uses!

D3DdBPQ.png

Should I give it to Kitty? ...Nah, it'd be a waste of good weapon.

E1ENESa.png

Healgrinding! After missing the first Caelin chapter, I have to try and catch up on her healing! She's only holding level with the rest of the party; she needs to be ahead and reaching 20/20 by chapter 20!

Y1o1L4K.pnggLpmvUX.png

We did indeed, Fargus! I'm just gonna skip the rest of the stuff, we're done here.

E2ZxLXa.png

NEXT TIME: A chapter that's actually more difficult than it was initially!?

STOLEN CHARACTER LIST:

Unchanged characters from FE7: 9

?????: 1 character's portrait

A Sacred Dawn: 2 animations