July 9th Famitsu Scans

UPDATE: Original post now with scans, so changed thread title. These aren't translated yet... and not sure if I will. Maybe I'll do the character bits, but is there info at a glance that people are really interested in?

Original post:

Hey all,

I saw Famitsu will be talking about this game's battle system and world/setting when it releases this Thursday in Japan (Wednesday in the west). Also says a dev interview will be in there.

Not sure how much of that was covered before as I haven't been following the #FE news too much. Currently swamped with Fates stuff anyway... so was giving a heads up to anyone interested.

Scans available here, or in spoiler tags below:

smt-1-1.jpg

smt-2-1.jpg

smt-3-1.jpg

smt-4-1.jpg

smt-5-1.jpg

smt-6-1.jpg

Edited by Kirokan

It seems that some of the info from the magazine has been leaked out already.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/07/shin-megami-tensei-x-fire-emblems-main-story-will-be-around-30-hours/

-Will primarily feature characters from Shadow Dragon and Awakening

-Characters primarily chosen based on popularity

-Main story will take around 30 hours to complete, with another 30 to go through the side content

-All content and features for the game are in place, and is currently in the process of balancing and bug-testing

Has all of the mirages been characters from the same world Marth is from?

If so, it's a little disappointing, figuring there's tons of interesting characters in the other games.

For instance, Nanna would be a nice character to include, she was in 2 games after all, decently popular, and plot relevant to the stories she's in. Mainly FE5 more than FE4 though.

It seems that some of the info from the magazine has been leaked out already.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/07/shin-megami-tensei-x-fire-emblems-main-story-will-be-around-30-hours/

-Will primarily feature characters from Shadow Dragon and Awakening

-Characters primarily chosen based on popularity

-Main story will take around 30 hours to complete, with another 30 to go through the side content

-All content and features for the game are in place, and is currently in the process of balancing and bug-testing

That's too bad with only from SD and Awakening.

So the game is complete. I do wonder if there will be a long delay between the releases. Reggie did say that they showed games that would be released within a period of 8 months. This is Atlus we are talking about and they can prioritize so that the western release comes out fairly fast. Both the NA and the JP release of Persona 5 will come out at the end of the year for example.