Game Freeze

So I've recently been playing chapter 11A of Fire Emblem 6 on My Boy Free and as soon as I conquered where Oro was sitting my game just froze. I've already played this chapter twice and its done the same thing and I really don't want to have to start a new game. Can anybody help? I'm playing on a mobile if that's important

Edited by ghostshrine

I just downloaded an untranslated rom and used my save with that, then switched it back to the translated one after the cutscene.

I don't think My Boy Free allows that.. :( I think I'll just restart with a different emulator and rom. I can easily get up to chapter 11 in a day even though its annoying

This is a problem with a widely distributed pre-patched version of the ROM. It shouldn't be an emulator issue.

My biased advice: patch the ROM with the latest version of the new translation patch, which has no issues like this. Patching the ROM is simply a matter of having the ROM file and the patch file then following the instructions in the patching program.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=41095&page=1