[Release & Support] Fire Emblem If - English Translation - Menu Patch (v1.2)

DJPlayer

currently trying to play online... though stuck on waiting for participants :c

JK it found a match

Visiting my castle works.

Edited by Xanek

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't NTR CFW n3ds only (from gbatemp thread "NTR CFW could be boot from the official N3DS system only.") If so then how do we play it on o3ds without generating a new cia file (or is that not possible)?

Edited by Monado_III

Isn't NTR CFW n3ds only (from gbatemp thread "NTR CFW could be boot from the official N3DS system only.") If so then how do we play it on o3ds without generating a new cia file (or is that not possible)?

NTR CFW 2.2 is New3DS only.

Just use NTR CFW 1.1 since it's Old3DS only.

Edit: The video has been uploaded and processed.

http://youtu.be/KVfIw_AexO4

Edited by Linkmstr

i am having a similar problem to Complexity (the one that posted the xorpad pics)

the site you referred us to is useless. "make" is a file without extension so i have no idea about what to do with it. the readme for some ridiculous reason is NOT a txt file, though i get the feeling it would be useless even if it worked.

and then there is the fact that decrpyt9 seems to allow you to decript but the patch's readme (to me anyways) implies the only thing we will use the program for is to get xorpads, WHILE still mentioning it needs description (my english must be failing me... ugh). Does this mean the patcher or somehtign decrpypts automatically or will i need to do it via decrypt9 too?

can't someone post a video...??? sorry to impose...

i am having a similar problem to Complexity (the one that posted the xorpad pics)

the site you referred us to is useless. "make" is a file without extension so i have no idea about what to do with it. the readme for some ridiculous reason is NOT a txt file, though i get the feeling it would be useless even if it worked.

and then there is the fact that decrpyt9 seems to allow you to decript but the patch's readme (to me anyways) implies the only thing we will use the program for is to get xorpads, WHILE still mentioning it needs description (my english must be failing me... ugh). Does this mean the patcher or somehtign decrpypts automatically or will i need to do it via decrypt9 too?

can't someone post a video...??? sorry to impose...

i already try to open that it doesnt make any sense at all it just referred to something else instead ey0WJsK.jpg

I'm sorry but it really not a noob guide at all

Edited by Complexity

Yeah, not really clear about the Xorpads stuff. I was browsing around a bit and I think Maxconsole goes into it, but I'm busy atm raiding in Alexander in FFXIV.

To all the people having trouble with xorpads, you can find them online for the special edition. That's what I did with my copy. I dumped my game and downloaded xorpads since I didn't want to go through the trouble of decrypting.

To all the people having trouble with xorpads, you can find them online for the special edition. That's what I did with my copy. I dumped my game and downloaded xorpads since I didn't want to go through the trouble of decrypting.

Thanks man you just save me the headache it working now but on my friend it not working maybe it not a clean rom? ( i dump my own cart to .3ds )

Edited by Complexity

Thanks man you just save me the headache it working now but on my friend it not working maybe it not a clean rom? ( i dump my own cart to .3ds )

Is he using his own Special Edition? Also, what does it say. Does it say error when he tries to run it?

Yo, PM where you got the Xorpad from, and I'll love ya long time.

It's a certain iso site you may know

Also, does anyone know in the Fire Emblem IF patcher you have to put the decrypted .3ds or the original just dumped .3ds

Edited by bobsung92

It's a certain iso site you may know

Also, does anyone know in the Fire Emblem IF patcher you have to put the decrypted .3ds or the original just dumped .3ds

You have to put original .3ds in this program. It will help you decrypt and rebuild your ROMs automatically.

Can anyone confirm if the cia or 3ds works with n3ds emunand 9.5? I'm asking because there were compatibility issues with fire emblem fates which was not the case for the o3ds. (E.g. stuck on 3ds loading screen)

Program crashes at about 70% while doing the whole extracting into tmp thing, tested on windows 7 & 8.1 and doesn't even start via Wine on Fedora 21 or LM 17.1

Edited by Monado_III

When you use Auto-BattleNo one uses this :[, it says "Cancel with XXX" when it should just be one X

Edit: also the lottery, why does it say "Draw White" ? What is a White? O_o

Edited by Xanek

When you use Auto-BattleNo one uses this :[, it says "Cancel with XXX" when it should just be one X

Edit: also the lottery, why does it say "Draw White" ? What is a White? O_o

Thanks for reporting that, its been fixed

Draw White refers to drawing from the white lottery, Nohr has a black lottery and the 3rd path will have both white and black lottery that you can choose from.

Edited by Gamespage

Serious question: Does this project actually achieve anything other than undermining potential US/EU sales (and in turn, risking future localizations)? If the goal was to thwart any potential censorship (the likes of which were minor and ultimately irrelevant in Awakening), wouldn't the better option be to create a patch to restore any affected content back into the NA/EU versions?

Serious question: Does this project actually achieve anything other than undermining potential US/EU sales (and in turn, risking future localizations)? If the goal was to thwart any potential censorship (the likes of which were minor and ultimately irrelevant in Awakening), wouldn't the better option be to create a patch to restore any affected content back into the NA/EU versions?

I guess that would depend if they actually literally just cut content from the game where it can't be placed back, plus I don't think it'll undermine western sales.

Thanks for reporting that, its been fixed

Draw White refers to drawing from the white lottery, Nohr has a black lottery and the 3rd path will have both white and black lottery that you can choose from.

Ah really? didn't know that. Also is the name of the actual thing called a Garapon? Can't find any information on the actual name online lol

Interesting... When I try to give Lilith some ingredients, they don't appear at all and it just looks like she's eating air. This is after I applied the patch. xD