ATTN: Whoeverthehell

Sevensins

Six people.

Six people have divulged personal information to me and asked me for help or guidance for it.

Seriously. I hate you, I really do. Stop asking me for help before I purposely give you bad information to ruin your lives.

I have better things to do than help you with your lives.

Like watching the random hijinx(which I also hate everyone for, coincidentally), out of the corner of my eye while I newtype my way around ACFA.

Anyway, most of you are like 14 or some such. No, I don't care that you're "Actually eighteen" you underage B&, just take it from me and know that you're too young to worry about problems that don't actually exist.

Dammit v_V

Otherwise, have a splendorific day.

Six people.

Six people have divulged personal information to me and asked me for help or guidance for it.

Seriously. I hate you, I really do. Stop asking me for help before I purposely give you bad information to ruin your lives.

Like watching the random hijinx(which I also hate everyone for, coincidentally), out of the corner of my eye while I newtype my way around ACFA.

Anyway, most of you are like 14 or some such. No, I don't care that you're "Actually eighteen" you underage B&, just take it from me and know that you're too young to worry about problems that don't actually exist.

Dammit v_V

I didnt wanna talk to you in the first place! I said i wanted to speak with nightmare and you pretended to be him so its your own damn fault for that one!

Hey Sevensins can you help me with something? You see I have a problem with blank and I can't stop blank from ruining my life. Can you help me destroy blank?

Six people.

Dammit v_V

This seems like it should sound mean and harsh, but for some reason I can't help but laugh...