hi, im very fond on making my game funny by turning on some cheats and turning off those i dont want, like fast levl ups, perfect lvel ups , and many others that stir my blood, i dont use them after finishing the game once doh, let me ask to our precious hackers and code makers if any of you can make all characters have storage or merchant in their options? for example, only marth has storage options always on in shadow dragon, can any of our beloved hackers make it so everyone in fe7, fe8 or 6 use that feature? or add ite slots to the characters? for example having all characters have 7 or 8 slots instead of 5? i just wanted to try the fun effect if ever anyone can do that, i hope someone can help me :)) thank you very very much, and more power

Edited by Ghatsu!

2 things

1. please list your questions with more clarity because some are hard to read and understand.

2. going to move these to the questions section :P

Edited by Ghatsu!

ok sorry if not clear sir ghast these are my questions

for fe7,8 and 6 hack
1. can any of our hackers make a code that add item slots so instead of 5, we can have any number of item slots for all characters?

2. can any of our hackers add additional feature that add an option to ALL characters? instead of only trade ,items , attack, end, and merchant while being adjacent to our merchant characters we can add storage to all characters so even if we are not adjacent to merlinus they can get and send item to the merchant/caravan

3. (additional ) can anyone here add storage slots instead of 100 to any number more than that? i just wanted to play some games trying all these if any on you can help me :))

ok sorry if not clear sir ghast these are my questions

for fe7,8 and 6 hack

1. can any of our hackers make a code that add item slots so instead of 5, we can have any number of item slots for all characters?

i don't think this is possible

2. can any of our hackers add additional feature that add an option to ALL characters? instead of only trade ,items , attack, end, and merchant while being adjacent to our merchant characters we can add storage to all characters so even if we are not adjacent to merlinus they can get and send item to the merchant/caravan

i think someone made something for this... hopefully someone can link it

3. (additional ) can anyone here add storage slots instead of 100 to any number more than that? i just wanted to play some games trying all these if any on you can help me :))

not sure about this one :P