FE Birthright & Conquest available for $40 Preorder @ Amazon.com

Elieson

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010NCWJXK/ref=s9_dcbhz_bw_d0_g63_i1_sh

5fda635c7e.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Fire-Emblem-Fates-Conquest-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B00ZS1SRO2/ref=pd_bxgy_63_img_y

64d45b7124.jpg

I just noticed that Birthright has a TEEN rating, and Conquest doesn't have one at all

Edited by Elieson

I wonder how long before it sells out.

Probably not before the DLC version of the game(s).

I'm tempted to pre-order one of these, in hopes that a bundle will surface in the future for the other

Odd - about the rating. Still, that placeholder date makes me uneasy.

I wonder how long before it sells out. I'm broke right for the next three weeks.

Thats traditionally done for all games without a confirmed release date. I wouldn't worry.

I'm still holding out for a special edition.

Odd - about the rating. Still, that placeholder date makes me uneasy.

I wonder how long before it sells out. I'm broke right for the next three weeks.

Pretty sure Nintendo said Q1, so it's going to be out January, February, or March. Now the question becomes are they gonna release that 3-pack version in America...

Yeah definitely preordering Nohr soon myself. I hear it's more popular than Hoshido, but my inclination to be hipster died when I looked upon the faces of the Nohrian brothers.

Actually Hoshido has sold better then Nohr thus far.

BTW I may be considering preordering but I dno where I'll be living when it comes out ;/.

Pretty sure Nintendo said Q1, so it's going to be out January, February, or March. Now the question becomes are they gonna release that 3-pack version in America...

I'd image they will since it's profitable. The 3-pack was a "we threw in some other bullshit" bum deal sort of collector's edition thing. It cost more than just buying the 3 games individually, but included an art book and some trading cards and was "collector". I dunno if we'll be getting the trading card game, so they'll likely replace that with some other cheap, plastic bait for collectors that costs them cents to make but inflates the price by several dollars.

Edited by lysander

That date is too perfect to be a real date. They probably are putting it at the latest it can be so not to gen anyone's hopes up that it will be released January 1st or something. I still stand by my thoughts that it will be release February.

EDIT; Now that I think about it, I wont pre-order one, because I'll just get the downloadable version. 32 GB SD cards for the win!

Edited by AwesomeSauce

Ooh nice! Though I might get the Special Edition if it ever comes around in the West. (Or maybe whichever one has a pre-order bonus)

Actually Hoshido has sold better then Nohr thus far.

BTW I may be considering preordering but I dno where I'll be living when it comes out ;/.

Same here. If it really is early 2016, chances are I may be away at college and I don't want the same issue I had when I did the same for SSB4.

Also, part of me wants to download it simply because I downloaded Awakening even though I always get physical copies. >.<

Oh Gods December 2016?!?!?!

Is the game actually going to be released that late next year?

For the love of gods (hmm...). NO ASFSGER

It's aimed for early 2016, the entire E3 presentation was nothing but late '15 and early '16 games.

Edited by L95

...Well, this is tempting...

...still, I don't think I'll be preordering it until a release date is announced, or if we end up getting a special edition.

If we don't, I'll... probably just preorder Nohr and buy Hoshido digitally. Do we know yet how many blocks a digital version takes up if we have the physical edition of the other game?