Felicia's cuteness is a little excessive

Espinosa

Isn't mentioned in her bio that Soleil gets anxious about her surroundings?

That cheerful attitude might conceal the fact that in truth she actually putting up a strong front.

But anyway this thread is about Felicia, so let's not derail it.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't seem strange at all, considering she alone with the man she loves, and probably let her guard down, besides it shows that she's actually a lot like her grandmother.

If Olivia is Soleil's grandmother, does that make Cordelia her own potential grandmother?

Still don't understand why all of you are saying she has no character development whem she gets a lot more then amy of the non-royals.

I mean her, Joker, and Suzukaze who really get any development in the main story. Even then, Joker's just a Yes-man like Frederick, he really doesn't have anything to regret or lose if he follows Kamui to Hoshido.

While Felicia has practically everything to lose if she leaves Nohr such as her family and position. Same goes for Suzukaze if he goes to Nohr.

I'm pretty sure Flora's death in a way strengthened Felicia as a character or even defeating her sister in battle allows her to grow at least. In supports, you got me there honestly but it really doesn't matter to me.

Felicia is still my favorite female unit, and she'll always be my Wife in any playthrough. I don't usually get suckered in to the Weeaboo-Waifu culture, so Felica 's probably the exception.

Still don't understand why all of you are saying she has no character development whem she gets a lot more then amy of the non-royals.

I mean her, Joker, and Suzukaze who really get any development in the main story. Even then, Joker's just a Yes-man like Frederick, he really doesn't have anything to regret or lose if he follows Kamui to Hoshido.

While Felicia has practically everything to lose if she leaves Nohr such as her family and position. Same goes for Suzukaze if he goes to Nohr.

I'm pretty sure Flora's death in a way strengthened Felicia as a character or even defeating her sister in battle allows her to grow at least. In supports, you got me there honestly but it really doesn't matter to me.

Felicia is still my favorite female unit, and she'll always be my Wife in any playthrough. I don't usually get suckered in to the Weeaboo-Waifu culture, so Felica 's probably the exception.

You're welcome to your own opinion, naturally, but saying you don't understand the very simple complaint of "too many of her supports are centered around her being a maid" makes it sound like you're not even trying to understand where we're coming from.

I mean hell I even said I still like Felicia and I will stand by that but the repetitiveness of supports is an issue, especially since she even has a couple sides to her that really could've been explored more in those supports, but idk what the support writer is on I guess

I really wanted battle expert Felicia to show up in more than like, chapter 2, chapter 7nohr, and x Pieri. It was mentioned also in Leon, Saizou, and Flora if I remember correctly, but I'd like to see it in a more active light more.

I actually find her kinda endearing, but her character still could be handled a lot better.

Edited by Thor Odinson

You know, the fact that every support of Felicia is about her clumsiness. That remind me of Cordelia. Every of her supports are about Chrom.

I like when they give characters personalities and other stuffs like that but they don't have to talk about this in every of their support.