Official Third Path Trailer

Hardin

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, excuse me ? It has a trailer ?! Don't misunterstand, it's badass well, the end is, but seriously ? A trailer ?

Sigh, it really is the canon path...

{SPOILERS}

It looks like Kamui and Aqua are committing suicide (maybe because they can't choose??)

But at the same time they seem to know what they're doing...

I dunno, Kamui is at this to hit the rocks on the rift.

Wait, excuse me ? It has a trailer ?! Don't misunterstand, it's badass well, the end is, but seriously ? A trailer ?

Sigh, it really is the canon path...

...Pardon me, but don't MOST DLC like things have some sort of trailer to advertise their release? Third path is downloaded like a DLC, and I've seen people here treat it as such.

Ooh, Hydra looks awesome. Also, that jumping scene, didn't something similar happen in the Nohr path? That's how Gunther came back, right? I wonder what's different here.

...Pardon me, but don't MOST DLC like things have some sort of trailer to advertise their release? Third path is downloaded like a DLC, and I've seen people here treat it as such.

Eh, you sure ? i never seen much DLC's trailer, especially for japanese games. I don't really know. :/

If that's the case, well, my bad then.

... I'm still pissed off at this canon path. :p

Edited by B.Leu

*Hypegasm*

I can't wait to finally see footage.

Can't believe they showed Mikoto and Hydra already though.

*Hypegasm*

I can't wait to finally see footage.

Can't believe they showed Mikoto and Hydra already though.

She looked pretty unsettling actually and that dragon too. I'm gonna love this and cuddle it and call it George!

Looking forward to that fan-translation! :3

She looked pretty unsettling actually and that dragon too. I'm gonna love this and cuddle it and call it George!

Looking forward to that fan-translation! :3

Imma call mine Billy

I just want to see all the units to together as one and I want to see them kick major ass.

ARGH. I wanted to save this path for my playthrough of the English release so I wouldn't be spoiled, but after having just beaten the Japanese version again, I'm really tempted just to download it right now.

Don't mind me, I'm just going to sit here and play Hoshido over and over until the English version comes out

Edited by gayserbeam

The portrait dumps says Touma Dragon and has a mask form, so hydra yeah

I see. I really dig the whole eyeballs in the mouth thing. Very Del Toro. Mikoto being in it is kind of a huge spoila wow!

Actually one thing I am worried about is, how do they come to the realization of who the true enemy is?Based on the text dump, the Chapter 6/1 synopsis is literally.

'They choose no side and find out who the real enemy is.'