Official Third Path Trailer

Hardin

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

FE13's second round of DLC had a trailer. This makes perfect sense to me.

Just earlier today I was thinking I'd hold off on the third path for the English release but man now I'm hyped all over again. Still haven't finished Nohr, just Hoshido, so I think I'll wrap that up first and then most likely get this.

The third route is out? I can't seem to download it from the additional content menu or the outrealm gate. Oh well, it'll probably work by the time I finish my Nohr run.

I just purchased mines with no problem -make sure you go to the home screen, click the last option on the bottom of the list,

then the last button there (it's the one below Hoshido path and Nohr path, it starts with "3") ~

then if you have enough funds in your account, it'll go through ! * U * (not sure if you know japanese, so I'm just going to say which buttons lol)

my investment in this particular game is no joke lol first time I've registered a credit card on a DS console...which I also bought for the game xD

I think I might cave and just play it after Hoshido ; u ;

The third path is seriously out already? I thought it wasn't going to get released until the end of the month or something.

If it's out, this means I have to set up my eshop and attempt to download it without being able to read 99.9% of the directions. Shit.

The third path is seriously out already? I thought it wasn't going to get released until the end of the month or something.

If it's out, this means I have to set up my eshop and attempt to download it without being able to read 99.9% of the directions. Shit.

If you need help, you can send me a PM or something !

I just set mines up for the first time as well ~

also same, I thought they'd delay this release to late July !

I am now pleasantly pleased. * U *

If you need help, you can send me a PM or something !

I just set mines up for the first time as well ~

Oh, if you don't mind helping me out I'll go do that, thanks! I just don't want to accidentally do something I'm not supposed to, which knowing my luck I probably will.

I just purchased mines with no problem -make sure you go to the home screen, click the last option on the bottom of the list,

then the last button there (it's the one below Hoshido path and Nohr path, it starts with "3") ~

then if you have enough funds in your account, it'll go through ! * U * (not sure if you know japanese, so I'm just going to say which buttons lol)

my investment in this particular game is no joke lol first time I've registered a credit card on a DS console...which I also bought for the game xD

I think I might cave and just play it after Hoshido ; u ;

Thanks for the guidance. I was looking in the wrong menu. Well, I know what I'm going to jump right into after I've done my Nohr playthrough.

Welp, thank goodness my local internet café is open 'cause my router's firewall has started blocking active downloads from Nintendo eshop (as in, not those in sleep mode) and ONLY that.

I have no idea how that even happens.

Thanks for the guidance. I was looking in the wrong menu. Well, I know what I'm going to jump right into after I've done my Nohr playthrough.

no problem, glad to help out ! * U *

Also, for those who have started playing the third path, I've never actually bought any DLCs before (this is my first) and I'm not starting the game yet -

I'm curious, do they give you extra save slots or something ?

no problem, glad to help out ! * U *

Also, for those who have started playing the third path, I've never actually bought any DLCs before (this is my first) and I'm not starting the game yet -

I'm curious, do they give you extra save slots or something ?

I got 3 extra save slots when I purchased the third path.

I got 3 extra save slots when I purchased the third path.

Ooh good to know, thanks ! * U *

I just turned off my game after buying xD

Aaand just checked, there they are ~

{SPOILERS}

It looks like Kamui and Aqua are committing suicide (maybe because they can't choose??)

But at the same time they seem to know what they're doing...

Is that... the cliff that

Gunther fell off on?

We had basic summaries of events but no details.

Actually, a couple guys from /feg/ used an exploit to snatch it from the servers circa release of the first two paths and stormed through it, posting the juicy bits. So, yeah, we know a good amount about it.

Let me guess, by "Invisible Kingdom", they mean, "lots of fog of war/pseudo fog of war/randomness" route right?

Because man..

Nah, "it's invisible until you pay for it."

Or that's what my sister said anyway XD

Nah, "it's invisible until you pay for it."

Or that's what my sister said anyway XD

Reading the stuff Kirokan said does make it seem more invisibly

So far I've found all the S Rank stuff I believe, except Bifrost (which would probably be in Chap 26 which Kirokan hasn't covered yet)

Now that I think about it, is Invisible the direct translation of the kingdom's name? Because I thought that since the element of water plays a large role in the game, maybe what they meant to say is that the kingdom is transparent like water.

Edited by Water Mage

Reading the stuff Kirokan said does make it seem more invisibly

So far I've found all the S Rank stuff I believe, except Bifrost (which would probably be in Chap 26 which Kirokan hasn't covered yet)

Probably.

Gunter drops it.

Now that I think about it, is Invisible the direct translation of the kingdom's name? Because I thought that since the element of water plays a large role in the game, maybe what they meant to say is that the kingdom is transparent like water.

It's likely a double meaning, yeah.

The game's title is actually written in katakana, so there's little room for interpretation. It is "Invisible Kingdom".

On the other hand, Touma Oukoku (how it's written in dialogue) could be interpreted in different ways. I believe some of the game files call it the "Clear" campaign, which ties in with the "transparent like water" imagery.

Edited by VincentASM

Probably.

Gunter drops it.

It's likely a double meaning, yeah.

The game's title is actually written in katakana, so there's little room for interpretation. It is "Invisible Kingdom".

On the other hand, Touma Oukoku (how it's written in dialogue) could be interpreted in different ways. I believe some of the game files call it the "Clear" campaign, which ties in with the "transparent like water" imagery.

Maybe the reason they called it Invisible instead of Clear is because the kingdom is meant to be unknown?

Or does Hoshido and Nohr know of it's existence?

Edited by Water Mage