I'm sure we all have characters we would like to see in the crossover. Are there any characters you guys hope ends up in the finished product of the game?

IMO, I would like to see a character like Ninian in the game; after all, the game revolves around show business. It only seems appropriate that at least one FE dancer is a mirage. Ninian (or any of the FE dancers) could be the mirage of a character who's either a backup dancer or an idol.

Ike and Innes are characters I'd definitely like to see in for representatives from Tellius and Magvel. Innes mostly because he's the only semi-important story character I can think of who uses bows as their primary weapon. But as for characters I'd love to see in but probably won't appear: Lyn, Ephraim, Ninian, and Sigurd.

^Compare Kiria's face in the trailer when she's spinning that mike around to Lyn, it's rather revealing.

I second Lyn, in case she doesn't = Kiria, and also want to see Ike, Lyn's boy Roy, and Florina.

I'd also rather have Kent then Cain, but that's just me

I'd also rather have Kent then Cain, but that's just me

You're not alone.

I second Innes.We need a FE Bowman.Plus,just imagine how more badass he would be.

I wonder if any Fates characters will make it in.Mirage Ryouma or Xander would be cool.

I'm all for Ike and Lyn being mirages. A singer/bard would make sense with the theme so maybe Nils, Homer, or Azura? A dancer would also fit with the theme. I'm partially hoping for Xane and Gatrie (or Gilliam) to be mirages as well.

I want L'Arachel in the 1st place

then Innes, Volke, Soren, Ike, Micaiah, Laura, Joshua, Geric, Hector and Florina

And a lot of other ppl

Robin exclusive via amiibo. Would like to see Sigurd too. Nice if they manage to get some of Fates characters so newer fans can recognize the mirages as well.

I think is might be hard, I mean, Fates isn't developed at the same time?

If so i hardly see how they can put at least fates chars, especially because the game had a demo, so probably is almost all decided :/

Anyway let's hope for the best!

I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but apparently they're only going to use character from Awakening and Shadow Dragon/Dark Dragon and Sword of Light.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/07/shin-megami-tensei-x-fire-emblems-main-story-will-be-around-30-hours/

30 hours, pretty disappointing...

I hope that at least you have to grind a little bit in order to complete the main story, because 30 hours is pretty disappointing

still better then 15

I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but apparently they're only going to use character from Awakening and Shadow Dragon/Dark Dragon and Sword of Light.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/07/shin-megami-tensei-x-fire-emblems-main-story-will-be-around-30-hours/

Sounds like a pretty lame crossover if you ask me. Fourteen games in the series and it only has characters from two of them? That's like if Kingdom Hearts only had characters from Final Fantasy 7.

Yup, i don't know if i'm interested anymore, and 30 hours, plus other 30 for the sidestories is disappointing

Sounds like a pretty lame crossover if you ask me. Fourteen games in the series and it only has characters from two of them? That's like if Kingdom Hearts only had characters from Final Fantasy 7.

What FF characters were in the first, anyway?

I know Yuffie, Tidus, Cloud, and Squall were in, but I don't recall the others, and I know there were others.

What FF characters were in the first, anyway?

I know Yuffie, Tidus, Cloud, and Squall were in, but I don't recall the others, and I know there were others.

Aerith and Sephiroth were present as well. And then we had Tidus, Wakka and Selphie as island residents. Don't remember if the three girls from X2 were in the first or not.

Kinda dissapointed that they will only have from SD and Awakening. I am one of the newer fans but I would still like to see some of the older characters. I mean, I don't think Roy and Ike will be omitted but more obscure ones would be nice.

I still think Kiria is at least a homage to Lyn if not Lyn directly, but seriously only chars from SD and Awakening. I'll still buy it because Tiki is in it, but come on IS and Atlus, show some Elibe love for once.

I really would like to see the series' lords as Bonus Bosses, in the vein of Nocturne's Candelabra holding Fiends. Complete with stuff for fans who have kept up with the series, like Sigurd being vulnerable to Agi spells or Eirika and Ephraim being fought at the same time.

I dunno, we really know jack about how the Mirage system works. We don't even know if the player characters can switch Mirages.

I'd be very happy if we got Wolt (he's my #1 favorite FE character), but it's unlikely.

Besides him, Roy, Micaiah, Seliph, Lute, Lugh, Lilina, Eliwood, and Ewan are my most wanted.

Wait, is it only Akaneia games or mostly Akaneia? I have been getting conflicting information. And also, will characters from the remakes (like Katarina) be in the game?

Wait, is it only Akaneia games or mostly Akaneia? I have been getting conflicting information. And also, will characters from the remakes (like Katarina) be in the game?

I believe it's mostly Archanea. Don't think they ruled out others absolutely.