Invisible Kingdom recuitment

nocturnal YL

Well, this is crazy. According to RRPG.info, this is what you get:

[spoiler=Chapter 6]Felicia/Joker (start)

[spoiler=Chapter 7]Gunter (enter a specific region)

[spoiler=Chapter 8]Sakura, Suzukaze, Kazahana, Tsubaki (clear chapter)

[spoiler=Chapter 9]Rinka (start), Tsukuyomi (clear)

[spoiler=Chapter 10]Takumi, Hinata, Oboro (clear)

[spoiler=Chapter 11]Saizou, Orochi, Yuugiri (talk: Kamui --> Saizou), Kagerou (clear)

[spoiler=Chapter 12]Camilla, Luna, Belka (clear)

[spoiler=Chapter 13]Flannel, Nishiki (start)

[spoiler=Chapter 14]Elise, Harold, Elphie (start), Charlotte, Benoit (talk with Elise), Silas (clear)

[spoiler=Chapter 15]Asyura, Nyx (talk with Kamui), Joker/Felicia (clear)

[spoiler=Chapter 16]Ryoma, Hinoka, Crimson, Asama, Setsuna (start)

[spoiler=Chapter 17](You'll move to 17 after beating 16 without saving)

Marx, Leon (Turn 2), Odin, Zero, Lazward, Pieri (Turn 3)

[spoiler=Chapter 18](Loses Crimson)

You also get an extraoridinary amount of weapons and items.

Edited by nocturnal YL

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, this looks great! Thanks! That looks like it'd be chaos to keep track of. At least overworld grinding is possible.

I thought Ryouma joined the last. Huh. Also interesting how Camilla is the first of the Nohr sibs to join.

Edit: Oh wow, Saizou and Kagerou join way before Ryouma does?? Dang. Well, that definitely gives him more justification for his whole 'betrayal' thing.

Edited by wvype

Thanks.

Heh, I figured as much.

I believe you have access to both Hoshidan and Nohrian shops too.

You do. And you can use the castle styles from both sides.

You also get two food farms and two stone mines.

I see.

I think we might need a list of what you DON'T get XD

[spoiler=From memory]Crimson, Gunter and Izana.

Maybe Yukimura too, although I wasn't looking carefully and he might join during the story.

I'm just going to say this here instead I guess, though it may not be very important and/or on topic

I'm still not so sure about the base stats when joining, but for example, I'm pretty sure I have the correct numbers and Hana loses 2 Strength and Skill compared to her Hoshido Base Stats. -_-

Maybe.

Kaze and Rinkah and Felicia/Jakob, Azura, should have the same stats as you left them. I think Gunter as well. And Sakura.

Subaki appears to have the same stats, either only Hana got nerfed or I have the wrong numbers

In any case I suppose I shouldn't "worry" so much about the base stats so much, Vincent will "probably" have them up in a week or two maybe, hoho.

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

I see.

I think we might need a list of what you DON'T get XD

[spoiler=From memory]Crimson, Gunter and Izana.

Maybe Yukimura too, although I wasn't looking carefully and he might join during the story.

Maybe

like Suzukaze on the Hoshido side, Gunther has a death flag if you don't fullfill certain requirements? Given that Gunther joins early in this route, it would give you time to perhaps figure things out.

What no mozume? Now I know what my least favourite route is

Also I assume you start with aqua?

Mozume is recruited in a paralogue not in a story chapter.

And yes you start with Aqua.

I'm just going to say this here instead I guess, though it may not be very important and/or on topic

I'm still not so sure about the base stats when joining, but for example, I'm pretty sure I have the correct numbers and Hana loses 2 Strength and Skill compared to her Hoshido Base Stats. -_-

Maybe.

Kaze and Rinkah and Felicia/Jakob, Azura, should have the same stats as you left them. I think Gunter as well. And Sakura.

Subaki appears to have the same stats, either only Hana got nerfed or I have the wrong numbers

In any case I suppose I shouldn't "worry" so much about the base stats so much, Vincent will "probably" have them up in a week or two maybe, hoho.

Huh, I'm kinda confused about your wording.

Hana's stats should be right, if we're talking about her permanent version. For example, here.

Some characters get swapped around a bit; mainly the Hoshidan characters who joined before Chapter 6. I *think* only Hana has different stats before and after Chapter 6, but I can't remember. All my numbers are taken after Chapter 6/when the character joins for real.

Yeah, after refreshing my memory, Hana loses 2 Strength and Skill on Invisible Kingdom, compared to Hoshido.

Everything else is the same though (can't confirm inventory because it's hellish to confirm for characters that join at end of chapter..sort of anyway)

Sorry about the wording though, hmm.

So, still nothing about Anna (lol anna) or "more importantly", Fuuga? Hmm

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Does this mean we can have Nohr characters marry Hoshido characters??

We've already known this since shortly after the game came out, but yes.

However, there are only limited pairings crossing kingdom lines for each character… they retain their regular pairing options in their own kingdom, and also gain the ability to marry 1 or 2 other characters from the opposite kingdom.

For example, the Nohrian princes get two the Hoshidan princesses as their Hoshido marriage options, whereas the Hoshidan princes get the two Nohrian princesses as their Nohrian marriage options.

Or, for example, Tsubaki/Subaki can marry Luna or Nyx as his Nohrian marriage options, as well as retaining all of his Hoshidan options.

Yeah, after refreshing my memory, Hana loses 2 Strength and Skill on Invisible Kingdom, compared to Hoshido.

Everything else is the same though (can't confirm inventory because it's hellish to confirm for characters that join at end of chapter..sort of anyway)

Sorry about the wording though, hmm.

So, still nothing about Anna (lol anna) or "more importantly", Fuuga? Hmm

Anna was never anywhere to be seen though. Fuuga at least has 3rd route data : P

Oh, you meant 3rd route and Hoshido Hana? Yeah, she's an oddity. It's because in Hoshido, the game pulls her data from the chapter, while in the 3rd route, it pulls her data from a common file.

I think pre-Chapter 6 Hana has the same stats as 3rd route Hana.

Hmm, 16 other characters have potentially different stats in the 3rd route. This will be fun : )

Yeah, we're gonna need another page obviously, but where to stash it?

The main site does look a little full already though, hmm...

Oh wait, the layout has already been updated, I'm so silly, hoho

I'm also trying out the tabber layout for the wiki on my part, it works I guess, but it might be a little too long for characters like Silas (who appears in all three routes with different stats presumably)

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

That strategy guide is updating as we speak.

[spoiler=That 3rd path exclusive guy]It says that the writer got Fuuga after Chapter 19, but it's not written as part of the guide proper. My Castle recruitment, I guess.

There's a typo at the Nishiki part. It says "sart" instead of "start"

Fixed.

That strategy guide is updating as we speak.

[spoiler=That 3rd path exclusive guy]It says that the writer got Fuuga after Chapter 19, but it's not written as part of the guide proper. My Castle recruitment, I guess.

Fixed.

Fits with the data-mined info I found. Dunno what exactly you need to do to make him appear there though : P