Invisible Kingdom recuitment

nocturnal YL

Speaking of Izana:

Doesn't Izana die at the end of Ch. 10? As in he's never recruitable?

Thank you Azz01

Yeah. Hence why Fuuga has the exact same recruitment condition.

You get him instead of Izana.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a surprise, but Silas is the boss of that chapter.

His stats are slightly different though as an enemy; he has weapon ranks of D/D and he doesn't have Rescue despite being Level 18.

I sense my "job" of getting enemy data vaporizing soon

Does anyone know if Yukimura can be recruited on the third route? With Fuuga now confirmed as taking Izana's recruitment requirement and Flora keeping her recruitment requirement from Nohr, if Yukimura could be recruited then his recruitment requirement should be the same as it was in Birthright. Has anyone tried that yet?

It is possible to S-Support Crimson with Kamui before she dies in Chapter 18?

Since she is only playable for two chapters, most likely not.

Does anyone know if Yukimura can be recruited on the third route? With Fuuga now confirmed as taking Izana's recruitment requirement and Flora keeping her recruitment requirement from Nohr, if Yukimura could be recruited then his recruitment requirement should be the same as it was in Birthright. Has anyone tried that yet?

Nobody seems to have tried that yet. Would probably be best to check this.

does it let you naturally (as in no stat boosters) max out Gunther (on the third path)? Realistically i mean.

Hmm... what I'd like to know is if

Gunther rejoins the party after the fight with him and if that lets you finally Support with him? And maybe have his stats raised afterwards?

Could anyone who has the Invisible Kingdom route and have come that far check if that happens?

does it let you naturally (as in no stat boosters) max out Gunther (on the third path)? Realistically i mean.

It'd take a freakishly long time but the answer is yes more or less.

^Do we know if eternal seals cap or not cause if there is one? Plus freakishly long kinda goes against realistically. I mean i took the time to nearly max out every single character in awakening (well not one of my spot-pass characters that i use to hold my reeking boxes but i think i have at least one more maxed out unit on my log book so yeah.) but even I haven't maxed out magic/str on some of them, i got most of them to 30 though, as that gives them max pair ups.

Edited by goodperson707

^Do we know if eternal seals cap or not cause if there is one? Plus freakishly long kinda goes against realistically. I mean i took the time to nearly max out every single character in awakening (well not one of my spot-pass characters that i use to hold my reeking boxes but i think i have at least one more maxed out unit on my log book so yeah.) but even I haven't maxed out magic/str on some of them, i got most of them to 30 though, as that gives them max pair ups.

I think it was said somewhere that Eternal Seals ultimately cap at 99.

[spoiler=Gunter]So those who said there will be no Gunter were right.

[spoiler=Gunter's whereabout]RRPG says that in Chapter 26, he will be the boss.

[spoiler=What he really is]...As the Invisible Demon King.

What they don't say is this:

[spoiler=What happens afterwards]The party manages to save Gunther from his possession.

Which implies that he possibly rejoins afterwards.