Invisible Kingdom Chapter by Chapter Story Summary

Kirokan

Okay, what in the world is the My Castle Museum? I've been hearing about it and apparently it tells you everything you need to know about what's going on in the game, but when does it become available? Right at the start or at the end?

I believe it is the same place where you view previous cutscenes and supports.So yes, at the very beginning.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it is the same place where you view previous cutscenes and supports.So yes, at the very beginning.

It gradually fills up with new information right?

What about Lilith? Does she also dies in this route?

According to a user who got to play early(Via hacking)no.

It gradually fills up with new information right?

Yeah, it functions like a Sound Room, Support Archive, Roster, etc. all in one.

More specifically, there's a place you can read ancient texts, which are initially written in ancient symbols that you must decode. However, I think the final page has a cipher you can use.

One of the 8 or so texts tells you the parents of the 9 royal siblings (poor Azura isn't included, last I checked, but you find out her parents in Invisible Kingdom).

That's strange. Why is the Hoshido and Invisible Kingdom stories so good compared to the lackluster Nohr?

I guess I should change my name to Kamui of Touma

Well, there are those rumors of the Nohr storyline being neutered a bit for plot points to be added into the Invisible Kingdom path.

Don't know if there's any truth to them but who knows.

So the paring allegedly canon in third route is also the only one with incest, huh.

It isn't the only incest pairing in the game as you can paired other cousins (children units) together. Also this is the first time where the protagonist had a very near canon incest pairing allowed by the game.

Edited by Awakener_

It isn't the only incest pairing in the game as you can paired other cousins (children units) together. Also this is the first time where the protagonist had a very near canon incest pairing allowed by the game.

And its a unneeded and out of no where reveal that adds nothing. Its awful........

Also in many places, marriage between cousins is legal and really, there is worse things that could have happened.Like Azura could have been Corrin's step sibling or his actual sibling.TBH, I don't really care.Still gonna make em bang.

So how does this compare storywise to the other routes? Is it better than Hoshido?

They definitely want it to be the Golden Route.I personally like it but that is just me.

Also in many places, marriage between cousins is legal and really, there is worse things that could have happened.Like Azura could have been Corrin's step sibling or his actual sibling.TBH, I don't really care.Still gonna make em bang.

How is it any better that they are cousins? This and the last two things you mention are all just as equally creepy.

How is it any better that they are cousins? This and the last two things you mention are all just as equally creepy.

I did not say it was better that they were cousins.(I am also kind of annoyed too)I was just saying it could have been much worse and that IS probarbly don't see it as a big deal since cousins marrying each other is not uncommon in Japan.

Pretty certain that marrying cousins is VERY much legal in multiple places. Actually, i think it is in a majority of countries in the modern era. When you take into account that FE games tend to take place 'in the past', where they were quite common... yeah. You've a bit of a values dissonance going on there, Sir Griffin. Which is fine, but please be aware that people of other countries/cultures would NOT find it anything but quirky. There's a wikipedia page devoted to cousin marriage if you want more information about it.

Edited by Aquakat

But yeah I don't see the point of them being cousin, it is really out of nowhere for them to become like that.

^Some people just don't like incest. It could be a instant boner killer.

Edited by Awakener_

Pretty certain that marrying cousins is VERY much legal in multiple places. Actually, i think it is in a majority of countries in the modern era. When you take into account that FE games tend to take place 'in the past', where they were quite common... yeah. You've a bit of a values dissonance going on there, Sir Griffin.

This comes out of nowhere and after its revealed its never brought up again. This should be a big deal but its hand-waved and in the end it adds nothing! Yes I'm against such things but bugs me on a story telling perspective as well.

But yeah I don't see the point of them being cousin, it is really out of nowhere for them to become like that.

^Some people just don't like incest. It could be a instant boner killer.

Yeah, I know. That's why I commented about values dissonance. I was just pointing out that there WAS one.

Honestly it feels like they added it as fetish fuel as a "sorry the others weren't real incest lel"

Hey at least we're not on Hapsburg levels yet!

Charles-V-287x413.jpg

Look at that sexy beast

Edited by CyberNinja