Invisible Kingdom Chapter by Chapter Story Summary

Kirokan

Vincent answered this, it was in the tablets indeed, but Hydra does not really seem to say it directly in the game, instead putting himself above all people, and simply referring to the royal families as "his blood."

He was mostly going on about his blood but not singling anybody out in particular as his child, so I think it is left to the tablets. Mikoto did not mention who the father was as far as I saw, I think it was supposed to be assumed to be Sumeragi, but I was going through pretty fast. Regardless was not a big plot point!

Not surprising. It's strongly implied that Hydra's blood is what grants the power of Dragon's Vein to the royal families, and that their mis-use of this gift is what ultimately drove him to become the big bad. This is just further confirmation of that.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, so the conversations between Kamui and Aqua at the end, and the texts in the MC museum strongly imply that...

Hydra is the creator of the song, which acts like some sort of prophecy. But why would he create something that can be used to curse himself? Has the true purpose of the song, or Hydra's intention for creating it been hinted at any point?

^

I'm assuming said creator of that was going crazy...probably made it so it will help someone in the future.

But wasn't he having a grudge against humans for forgetting him? Why would he care about how their lives will be after he goes mad? Why would he want to help them make something that will be used against him in the future? That's what I'm confused about.

Edited by Ryo

Well...considering who the creator of that is...well, that's the only thing I can think about.

Considering his species was going mad with time...well, for all we know his grudge was just part of that madness. Although I'm just guessing here...for all we know he's a whiny jerk.

It's funny to see the same people on every thread complaining about the same issues. If you're so horribly offended by something that's probably going to be changed in our version of the game why are y'all still around? I'm at the point where I'm skipping certain peoples posts.. xD

Rude, and how do you know NoA is going to change it?

Rude, and how do you know NoA is going to change it?

I would say an educated guess based on how they treated cousins marrying in Awakening. They listed them as "companions" instead of married. However, this would not for for M!Kamui x Azura, as they can have kids. So they'd probably instead just end up changing them to be not related (or at the very least far more distantly so)

My suspicion is that they'll do this: instead of Zombie!Mom saying Azura's mom was her sister, she'll just say she is also part of the Invisible Kingdom's royal bloodline. Thus would be left ambiguous as to how closely related they are.
Edited by TheWerdna

...So... I think we can safely say that Fates' failed in the writing department, and that the simple, predictable, "traditional" route was the best from a storytelling perspective.

You know, those people saying "multiple routes=incomplete game" were proven right in one regard.

I would say that post-Kaga FE narratives have been hit and miss.

The thing is, for five games in a row now we've had either not-quite-hits or flat-out misses. Plus, said misses are back-to-back and the most recent ones. I honestly feel like IS should just outsource the next story in its entirety and make minimal changes to it.

Edited by The DanMan

Eh, my first suggestion would be to make the next game not have an avatar rather than outsourcing the story. I honestly feel like Fates had a lot of potential and could've gone places, but Kamui being an avatar character may have … compromised quite a few things regarding the story and characterization in order to please players who wanted to do, uh, things.

Eh, my first suggestion would be to make the next game not have an avatar rather than outsourcing the story. I honestly feel like Fates had a lot of potential and could've gone places, but Kamui being an avatar character may have … compromised quite a few things regarding the story and characterization in order to please players who wanted to do, uh, things.

I agree with this, and I feel S supports and marriage shouldn't have returned at all.

It makes some things.. a bit weird.

Edited by Jedi

^ I rather agree with this. I think creating a fully realized 3 dimensional player character rather than a blank slate/self insert would have done a lot of good for the narrative and yeah in the grand scheme of things the marriage system really had no reason to come back. This game is just saturated in pandering fanservice when add in things like the Skinship, the bathing houses, and the barbie doll dress up.

^ I rather agree with this. I think creating a fully realized 3 dimensional player character rather than a blank slate/self insert would have done a lot of good for the narrative and yeah in the grand scheme of things the marriage system really had no reason to come back. This game is just saturated in pandering fanservice when add in things like the Skinship, the bathing houses, and the barbie doll dress up.

I think the bathing houses are fine, relaxation for an army is kinda needed and the dress up stuff has comedic value.

I will not defend the skinship however.

I think the bathing houses are fine, relaxation for an army is kinda needed and the dress up stuff has comedic value.

I will not defend the skinship however.

I think the animated character models are impressive with a lot of expressions and the voice actors really add bonus to bringing these colorful individuals to life. I think there is potential there what exactly I cannot say but it would definitely be a step up from a heavy petting simulator that's for certain.

So the only playable units that don't join / survive the third route are Izana, Yukimura and Crimson (along with the still unknown Anna)?

I think Crimson joins but the plot takes her away at some point. Izana doesn't join at all and dies foe plot but I don't know about Yukimura.

Edited by Iron Griffin

I think Crimson joins but the plot takes her away at some point. Izana doesn't join at all and dies foe plot but I don't know about Yukimura.

Crimson joins two chapters before her scripted death. You're spot on about Izana. CocoaGalaxy said that Yukimura doesn't show up on the third route even though you fight him (bummer). And we still have no clue about Anna.

Crimson joins two chapters before her scripted death. You're spot on about Izana. CocoaGalaxy said that Yukimura doesn't show up on the third route even though you fight him (bummer). And we still have no clue about Anna.

Isn't Anna suppose to be obtainable through a side mission or something?

Isn't Anna suppose to be obtainable through a side mission or something?

To this day no one seems to remotely know how to get her, but chances are that that's how.