Invisible Kingdom Chapter by Chapter Story Summary

Kirokan

To this day no one seems to remotely know how to get her, but chances are that that's how.

What if those remaining 4 units were all obtainable in the third route through spotpass the same way the Awakening baddies (and Priam) were? I'm personally not a fan of this, but does something in the files disprove this of possibly being the case?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if those remaining 4 units were all obtainable in the third route through spotpass the same way the Awakening baddies (and Priam) were? I'm personally not a fan of this, but does something in the files disprove this of possibly being the case?

There's no playable data for Sumeragi, Mikoto, Garon, or Shenmei present in the game even though they all have critical portraits.

There's no playable data for Sumeragi, Mikoto, Garon, or Shenmei present in the game even though they all have critical portraits.

I was actually talking about Izana, Yukimura, Crimson and Anna, heheh.

I think that the one and only reason Kamui takes over the Touma throne is that he was the leader of the army that killed Hydra. Not being Hydra's child or being of the previous lineage of kings. After how Hydra had ravaged the land, the Touma people would have welcomed any hero as their king as long as they had the bravery to overthrow their current king.

The only implication of Kamui being part of the royal family would be the Dragon Vein at the same level as the siblings.