Saizou and Kaze's children

Linfan

Just as in Awakening I'd like to complete the support log and with this many siblings around this time, i'd rather avoid marrying two units that are related to each other.

However, I noticed that unlike the other children that will be related depending on their mother, Grey and Midoriko are always cousins.

So my question is: Does anybody know if their S-support is just as romantic as the others? Or is it more ambiguous like Lucina and Owain's support? Also do you think they will change the support in the western release?

"I know you are my cousin but I think of you as my sister let's bang"

Uhhhhh I'm gonna chalk this one up to "cultural differences"

Wait...so you can't bang your cousin, but if you think of them as your sister, that's better?

Yeah..cultural difference, I'd say~

"I know you are my cousin but I think of you as my sister let's bang"

Uhhhhh I'm gonna chalk this one up to "cultural differences"

I mean, Japan (the population that likes anime/manga, I mean) does like younger sisters. I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of people who view imoutos in a romantic (or sexual) light, haha.

Although these supports are admittedly a bit messed up, I found them really cute and was smiling the whole way through. XD

Edited by Minischew

Yeah the S rank was a little weird. Surprisingly though first cousin marriage is only illegal completely in 25 states in the US. A few more bans double first cousins (I assume that would be like if identical twins are involved or two brothers marry two sisters) and North Carolina doesn't ban it at all.

The US is weird.

Am I mis-reading or are they essentially saying that their initial brother/sister-like relation was counter to their blossoming feelings and that they don't want to see each other as just that? Just asking; my computer's been acting schizophrenic and I want to know If I've missed something.

I want to marry Kaze and Saizou to Hinoka and Sakura so I can make them super cousins and create super incest.

or, in the third path, you could

marry Ryouma and Elise, Sakura and Marx, Takumi and Camilla and Leon and Hinoka. It's not really incest but it feels messed up to me.

Edited by AwesomeSauce

Man, the writer REALLY loves the brother-sister shipping doesn't he?

There's gonna be a lot of companions in the American release

eh don't see royal cousins too much work since it's a lot of possible children they'll overlook it like awakening grey and midoriko if they care it's possible.

eh don't see royal cousins too much work since it's a lot of possible children they'll overlook it like awakening grey and midoriko if they care it's possible.

Not really if you set flags right in the code

well in awakening all they really did was paste "Companions" every possible cousin, aunt/uncle and niece/nephew was still romantic this will follow suit.

That's a mark of laziness, not the work being too much. I'm specifically talking about code by itself. Unless localizers don't have access to the source code (which I doubt because what the hell are you gonna do with Owain's skill) It's very simple programmically to achieve.

That's a mark of laziness, not the work being too much. I'm specifically talking about code by itself. Unless localizers don't have access to the source code (which I doubt because what the hell are you gonna do with Owain's skill) It's very simple programmically to achieve.

still a lot of possible characters I'm betting it'll be the same situation like awakening

still a lot of possible characters I'm betting it'll be the same situation like awakening

It probably will, but the amount of characters literally do not matter if you do it right. They way you're thinking is literally just hardcoding everything, except that's not what goes on in programming. For gen 1s with relatives, I'd set a flag of the same value between all related members. When they marry, if they have a flag, they pass that flag down to their child like they pass skills. two people who have the same kind of flag would then be marked as companion instead of married. This would extend to any number of units. It's really not that hard.

My point isn't whether or not it will be changed in localization, but rather how easy it would be if they were to do it.

Edited by Thor Odinson

It probably will, but the amount of characters literally do not matter if you do it right. They way you're thinking is literally just hardcoding everything, except that's not what goes on in programming. For gen 1s with relatives, I'd set a flag of the same value between all related members. When they marry, if they have a flag, they pass that flag down to their child like they pass skills. two people who have the same kind of flag would then be marked as companion instead of married. This would extend to any number of units. It's really not that hard.

My point isn't whether or not it will be changed in localization, but rather how easy it would be if they were to do it.

true but its really not that bad since it's legal in some states Hell in Japan gay marriage is not look kindly on but still put it in, it's not like most newcomers will go right into the supports or really even notice anyway I honestly want an m rating but even T ratings are mature with what they show like seriously.

They should go one step further. Right before you are about to view their S support:

if (male flag == female flag)

alert('Are you sure you want to do this? THINK OF THE IMPLICATIONS!');

What's your point

I literally said I'm not arguing that whether or not they're going to change it

I only care about code implementations because that's my job

my "point" is that it's gonna be overlooked like in awakening also newcomers probably won't even notice it so nothing besides grey any midoriko and "best friends" localized will be changed. Edited by DragonLordKamui

They should go one step further. Right before you are about to view their S support:

if (male flag == female flag)

alert('Are you sure you want to do this? THINK OF THE IMPLICATIONS!');

And for any Midoriko S support "She's like 8 years old, you sick fuck. Why don't you take a seat over there?"

And for any Midoriko S support "She's like 8 years old, you sick fuck. Why don't you take a seat over there?"

Well, Midoriko x Ma!Kanna, Midoriko x Lutz, or Midoriko x Kisaragi would make some sense considering those boys look about as young as Midoriko...

Oh, right . . . bloody near the whole main cast is blood-related this time around, as opposed to Awakening where I only had to worry about Chrom and Lissa's kids (solution: the former is forced, so prevent the latter). :|

It's enough to make me want to make all my runs childless in the first place.

Allegedly Azura has a forced marriage, though, and while her kid is not forced upon you like Lucina, it'd be foolish to to deny either the experience of the paralogues or the power of the units contained therein. So, new solution: Azura is the only 1st-gen royalty permitted a marriage. Including Kamui, just to be sure.