Post and I will give you your very own ghost to haunt you

Specta

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always wanted a ghost!

Your new ghost companion is named Edward. He died in England of the black plague in the year 1350 and will ask you many questions about modern technology. Patience is required. Good luck.

Hi Specta!

Your new ghost companion is Leonard Nimoy. He is willing to help you with your homework and talk to you calmly until you to go sleep. Insomnia and school worries are a thing of the past.

yes

Your new ghost companion is named Robert but his friends call him Bob. He had an interesting run in with a crocodile down in Florida in the 1980's. Any beer in your house is prone to go missing from now on, but he will restock it if you yell at him. I recommend you buy a lot of cheap Budweiser.

Hmm... I want my own ghost too.

Your new ghost companion is a raccoon that met an untimely end on the I-75 in Michigan last week. He's relatively well-behaved for a raccoon and is not a strong enough spectral presence to actually rummage through your garbage anymore. It's sure adorable when he tries, though.

Uh huh.

Your new ghost companion is the artist Claude Monet who died in 1926. He's a respectful ghost and you won't notice him much unless you offend his sensibilities or make an effort to befriend him. He commands enough of a spectral presence to do menial house chores, so it's worth befriending him.

this sounds spooby

Your new ghost companion is professional wrestler Mr. Perfect who died in the year 2003. He needs constant reassurance that his new ghost presence is not a symptom of the Undertaker's gimmick actually being real. This doubt bothers him immensely.

It came all the way up north to hunt me... What a lovely raccoon.

You may name him, but those in the underworld have taken to calling him 'Gregory.' He seems to have taken to it okay.

*post*

Your new ghost friend is an old Japanese woman named Hideko who died back in the Edo period of being very old. She will pick out your clothing for you every morning and will insist on speaking in Japanese to you even if you don't speak it back, as she seems to find humor in this. Don't be fooled - she learned English post-death.

If I were to be haunted by my very own ghost, who would it be rae my bae??

You're probably going to be haunted by the ghost queen herself Kate.

Edited by Naughx

Your new ghost friend is an old Japanese woman named Hideko who died back in the Edo period of being very old. She will pick out your clothing for you every morning and will insist on speaking in Japanese to you even if you don't speak it back, as she seems to find humor in this. Don't be fooled - she learned English post-death.

If there was I fight my ghost would win.

this is the best

Your new ghost companion is an easily confused 20 year old Canadian college student named Ben. He died of an unfortunate attack in 2010 outside his dormitory while he was high off his mind. He thinks being a ghost is sick as hell and can be dared to attempt anything now that he's dead.

If I were to be haunted by my very own ghost, who would it be rae my bae??

Your new ghost companion is a racehorse fondly named Princess Cinnamon Bun. She had to be put down after an unfortunate injury in the 1950's. As a ghost, though, the injury is not a problem anymore, and she may one day learn to command her spectral presence well enough to be ridden. A good investment, if you put time into bonding with her.

Your new ghost companion is a racehorse fondly named Princess Cinnamon Bun. She had to be put down after an unfortunate injury in the 1950's. As a ghost, though, the injury is not a problem anymore, and she may one day learn to command her spectral presence well enough to be ridden. A good investment, if you put time into bonding with her.

HORSIE C:

can i get a ghost?

Your new ghost companion is Adolf Hitler, who died in 1945. He was pushed down the waiting list a lot and so you will be his very first haunting and he's very excited to meet you. If your house has other unassigned ghosts living in it, he'll put them to work. He's going to go out of his way to make sure you both have a good haunting.