best Lord in US game

Liam_001

Best lord  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Best lord

Ike, no contest. <3 There's nothing not to love about him. x3 Personality, gameplay, and sexy looks!

Ephraim is second though, I think he's a badass too. The rest are either just okay or bleh to me. Mostly bleh.

Edited by Anacybele

Chrom for me, mainly personality wise. Unit wise he's probably not the best. I'm not sure though, but I assume there are some lords out there who have better class options and whatnot.

My favorite is Marth by far, especially his Shadow Dragon portrayal. I do really like Ephraim and Hector so I voted for them as well. Of course, Ike is the only one on the list who is objectively the "best" at anything, and that's gameplay. I may not appreciate his character that much but boy is he fun to use.

I like eliwood

Chrom for me, mainly personality wise. Unit wise he's probably not the best. I'm not sure though, but I assume there are some lords out there who have better class options and whatnot.

Not sure what you mean by "class options"? Do you just mean their promotions and stuff?

Edited by maybe

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what you mean by "class options"? Do you just mean their promotions and stuff?

I messed up, sorry. I meant specifically I'm sure that other lords have better stats and promotions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd have to go with Eliwood but second would be Ephraim. Eliwood is one of the best Fire Emblem characters I've had in all of the games and I enjoy is storyline and usually choose him as the main character instead of Hector. If I had to choose a lord from all the games I'd say Roy.