[entries closed] Fire Emblem Cipher - Starter Deck "Kakusei Hen" (Awakening) Deck

Kiltia

Hello everyone!

I've acquired a few of the Fire Emblem Cipher Awakening decks (which also include a download code for "Marth wo nanoru kenshi Lucina" to be redeemed in Fire Emblem If, the Japanese version)

I'd like to give these spare packs away, so I thought I'd set up a thread here - please let me know if this is wrong / inappropriate.

Rules

- I'll choose three people at random based on their post number (i.e.: the number in the top right of their post within this thread) using a random number generator;

- The closing date is 18th July 2015 @ 12pm (GMT);

- This is absolutely free: I will cover the shipping costs;

- If the deck is lost in the post I'm afraid I won't be able to offer a replacement;

- Please do not spam this thread with posts: I'd like this to be fair to everyone and positive for the community, I love these forums (long time lurker, recent account holder);

- My decision is final.

Good luck!

Edit

This competition is over, the winners are:

Kirie
acriem
Sokloeum
Congratulations, PMs have been sent!
Edited by Kiltia

I have to say the art is really lovely, particularly on the shiny cards (I'm a magpie for shiny stuff). I'll have my fingers crossed for all of you! ^^

Will try to get some pictures of the set up on the main post within the next day, or so.