Im having more fun in the first chapter of Invisible Kingdom than I did my whole Hoshido playthrough

No, they got better money out of it by marketing it as two first where you have to choose a side, then adding in the third where you choose neither. Also why would you want to side with neither and then side with one of them? Like that's completely out of order.

I also enjoyed the first maps a lot, but towards the end they become too gimmicky.

Conquest had wonderful - and brutal - maps too, so if you didn't enjoy Birthright you should definitely go Nohr next.

As for that being the main game, I think it would've been better if there only were two paths with elements from the third route in both of them.

Edited by Thane

I also enjoyed the first maps a lot, but towards the end they become too gimmicky.

Conquest had wonderful - and brutal - maps too, so if you didn't enjoy Birthright you should definitely go Nohr next.

As for that being the main game, I think it would've been better if there only were two paths with elements from the third route in both of them.

IK's maps get kinda weird like the one in chapter 19 or was it 20 I forget.