Pairing Children With Their Fathers Using Support Conversations

Evidence for Chrom x Oliva:

The first thing I found is in Inigo and his Father's C-Rank support conversation, regardless of who that may be, Inigo's father says "Lucina's so driven and serious... It's strange you don't have any of that purpose." I found it odd that any of Inigo's parents bar Chrom and The Avatar (MU) would compare Inigo to Lucina, because for the exception of the two listed above any other potential father wouldn't know Lucina well enough to compare her to Inigo.

Well, I'd just like to point out (and correct me if I'm wrong on this) Lucina is the only child from the future who doesn't die in Classic mode, but rather retreats. They can't use any of the other time travelers as an example due to the possibility of them being dead.

Well, I'd just like to point out (and correct me if I'm wrong on this) Lucina is the only child from the future who doesn't die in Classic mode, but rather retreats. They can't use any of the other time travelers as an example due to the possibility of them being dead.

It's more or less the same reasons as to why the Mothers don't 'die' but 'retired' as far as how stories go, I don't think this have any inclinations considering the fact that Frederick, Virion, Bastilio, and Say'ri don't get to die in classic mode either...

It's more or less the same reasons as to why the Mothers don't 'die' but 'retired' as far as how stories go, I don't think this have any inclinations considering the fact that Frederick, Virion, Bastilio, and Say'ri don't get to die in classic mode either...

Uhh, except they all are also part of the story??

Lucina is a special case because she is mandatory for the plots progression (hint: Maiden!Lucina), so the whole time-travel-speculation shenanigans is ambiguous to consider what is canon and not - especially since theres the Future Past DLC chapter which makes it even more complicated already. smh.

Lucina is a special case because she is mandatory for the plots progression (hint: Maiden!Lucina), so the whole time-travel-speculation shenanigans is ambiguous to consider what is canon and not - especially since theres the Future Past DLC chapter which makes it even more complicated already. smh.

But so are all the people you've listed: they too are "mandatory." Again, the reason why Lucina is mentioned in the support between Inigo and his father is because Lucina will be alive regardless, nothing else.

And there's the answer: It isn't. So it shouldn't really be used as evidence that Chrom is Inigo's "canon" father.

That isn't the reason to consider why it isn't canon. : / Mind as well say that Maiden!Lucina is canon then if that's the case.

Don't like that word because it's not used correctly. :/:

Silver I understand why you think they would have included Lucina in the comparison, but if like Henry or Libra fathered Inigo they wouldn't know Lucina well enough to compare the two, regardless if she's the only child still alive. They could have compared Inigo to someone like Chrom or the Avatar who are people everyone knew really well. Chrom fathering both Lucina and Inigo makes perfect sense because new parents often compare their children, and Inigo would have to fill both Lucina and Chrom's shoes as well as being prepared to take the crown at any time. It just makes too much sense to be considered irrelevant.

Silver I understand why you think they would have included Lucina in the comparison, but if like Henry or Libra fathered Inigo they wouldn't know Lucina well enough to compare the two, regardless if she's the only child still alive. They could have compared Inigo to someone like Chrom or the Avatar who are people everyone knew really well.

Why would Inigo's father compare him to anyone else?? Wouldn't it make more sense to compare HIS time-traveling child to another??