Fire Emblem Fates epilogues (spoilers)

amaicherii

Since I haven't found this topic anywhere, I decided to create one myself for everyone who wants to share ending epilogues of the characters, married or not. The only one I've found so far is the one with Marx and F!Kamui married:

http://prevolt.tumblr.com/post/123625160926/can-you-translate-epilogue-marx-and-femkamui

Edited by amaicherii

Asura - The bandit who threw away his name

Birthright, Conquest, or 3rd Route Solo End

With the help of the new Hoshidan government Asura began rebuilding the Kouga principality. Slowly the citizens of Kogua began to return and the former glory of the principality was restored.

Due to his past as a thief he was reluctant but with the support of the citizens he became the leader/ruler of Kogua

Birthright or Conquest Married to Kamui (his only possible spouse) End

The husband Asura, with the help of the new Hoshidan government, because to rebuild the Kogua principality. He finally achieved his dream of restoring the principality many years later. His wife, Kamui, always accompanied him as his trusted adviser.

3rd Route Married to Kamui End

As the new queen of Touma, Kamui brought forth the dawn of a new peaceful era. In addition to supporting his wife's reign. Asura worked on the restoration of the Kogua principality to fulfill his dream.

Before you abandon all hope at the 3rd route endings being interesting keep in mind that Asura is one of those minor "can only support with Kamui" allies so there is hope other characters will have more interesting variations.

The bits that are underlined are female Kamui's generic lines in her marriage endings. Anyone who wants to use them to shave off a little time translation wise if free to do so.

Asura - The bandit who threw away his name

Birthright, Conquest, or 3rd Route Solo End

With the help of the new Hoshidan government Asura began rebuilding the Kouga principality. Slowly the citizens of Kogua began to return and the former glory of the principality was restored.

Due to his past as a thief he was reluctant but with the support of the citizens he became the leader/ruler of Kogua

Birthright or Conquest Married to Kamui (his only possible spouse) End

The husband Asura, with the help of the new Hoshidan government, because to rebuild the Kogua principality. He finally achieved his dream of restoring the principality many years later. His wife, Kamui, always accompanied him as his trusted adviser.

3rd Route Married to Kamui End

As the new queen of Touma, Kamui brought forth the dawn of a new peaceful era. In addition to supporting his wife's reign. Asura worked on the restoration of the Kogua principality to fulfill his dream.

Before you abandon all hope at the 3rd route endings being interesting keep in mind that Asura is one of those minor "can only support with Kamui" allies so there is hope other characters will have more interesting variations.

The bits that are underlined are female Kamui's generic lines in her marriage endings. Anyone who wants to use them to shave off a little time translation wise if free to do so.

Wow, awesome!! Thanks for all these :D

These aren't translated, but...

Attached are:

Hoshido Femui × Shigure

Nishiki × Kagerou

Takumi × Oboro

Tsubaki × Sakura

Orochi × Saizou

Kinu × Grei

EDIT: More, better images

post-16773-0-25757100-1436803119_thumb.jpg

post-16773-0-60127600-1436803133_thumb.jpg

post-16773-0-55470600-1436803146_thumb.jpg

post-16773-0-48289800-1436803171_thumb.jpg

post-16773-0-59222400-1436803184_thumb.jpg

post-16773-0-80020300-1436803198_thumb.jpg

Edited by gayserbeam

My old man bias is showing right now

Gunther - The Aged Knight

Solo

After the war he vanished. Therafter he was never seen again. Some say he died shortly after the war, others say he lived out the rest of his days quietly in places unknown. No one knows for sure

Marriage

The husband, Gunther, retired from the knighthood to the countryside of Nohr. Nothing else is known about him. His wife, Kamui, always accompanied him as his trusted companion. (note: it's technicaly still "advisor" but what is she going to advise him on? The best way to take afternoon naps?)

Yukimura - The Tactician of Hoshido

Solo

After Ryōma ascended the throne of Hoshido Yukimura , as prime minister, poured his strength into restoring Hoshido. Without giving up or compromising he helped restore Hoshido. His devoted style of service towards the Hoshidan royal family soon became the norm.

Marriage

The husband, Yukimura, became the prime minister of Hoshido and put his strength into it's reconstruction. His life was dedicated to Hoshido. His wife, Kamui, always accompanied him as his trusted advisor.

Neither of these guys have endings exclusive to the 3rd route.

I have to do house work for an hour or two but when I get back I'll probably keep working on the "can only marry Kamui" people. (Starting with Flora and some other girl)

Edited by Duellwalzer

My old man bias is showing right now

Gunther - The Aged Knight

Solo

After the war he vanished. Therafter he was never seen again. Some say he died shortly after the war, others say he lived out the rest of his days quietly in places unknown. No one knows for sure

Marriage

The husband, Gunther, retired from the knighthood to the countryside of Nohr. Nothing else is known about him. His wife, Kamui, always accompanied him as his trusted companion. (note: it's technicaly still "advisor" but what is she going to advise him on? The best way to take afternoon naps?)

Yukimura - The Tactician of Hoshido

Solo

After Ryōma ascended the throne of Hoshido Yukimura , as prime minister, poured his strength into restoring Hoshido. Without giving up or compromising he helped restore Hoshido. His devoted style of service towards the Hoshidan royal family soon became the norm.

Marriage

The husband, Yukimura, became the prime minister of Hoshido and put his strength into it's reconstruction. His life was dedicated to Hoshido. His wife, Kamui, always accompanied him as his trusted advisor.

Neither of these guys have endings exclusive to the 3rd route.

I have to do house work for an hour or two but when I get back I'll probably keep working on the "can only marry Kamui" people. (Starting with Flora and some other girl)

EDIT: looking over the raws I noticed that marriage only has 3 possible variations (normal, 3rd route and if they marry one of 3 certain people) So I'm just going to translate everything. I'll probably be done in a few hours.

Gunter's solo ending reminded me about Vaida's ending in Fire Emblem 7.

I over estimated how much time I had so I only had time to do the adult Hoshido solo endings but it's still something.

Ryōma - Trueblade of Hoshido

He ascended to the throne of Hoshido and was known to be just and selfless.The suffering of the people of Hoshido motivated him. And Before long the Hoshido experienced a dramatic revival. Historians say of his reign: “He exceeded his father the Great Sumeragi”

Hinoka - Crimson Princess of War

For the sake of Hoshido's army during the reconstruction she became its leader (overseer? captain?)

While she became more princess-like after the war she would sometimes head out to defeat Nosferatu. Her hearty nature did not change.

Takumi - Wielder of the Holy Bow

The country was desolate after being ravaged by the war. Prince Takumi helped work on the reconstruction of Hoshido. (something about seeing compassion and kindness even in the dark times caused by war) Because of his efforts the people saw him as a competent leader and began to rely on him.

Sakura- Affectionate Miko

After Ryōma was crowned she remained in the royal palace and helped support the royal council. As she grew up she became a woman reminiscent of the lake Queen Mikoto and healed the hearts of the subjects after the war. She was said to become the heart of Hoshido.

Saizō - Bearer of Flame (????)

There is no official records of what happened to Saizō after the war. It is not believed that he left the country. It is believed that, for the sake of the Hoshido royal family, he delved back into the shadows to work as a ninja.

Hinata- Daring Samurai

He continued to serve Prince Takumi after the war and assisted him in the reconstruction of Hoshido. However his enthusiasm for swordsmanship did not fade.

One day he suddenly left on a journey to hone his skills and forgot to tell anyone.

Eventually word spread of a man with his appearance hastily wandering to and fro. (???)

Asama - Aloof Monk

Went on a journey around various parts of Hoshido. While still acting as Hinoka's vassal he journeyed to regions that hard-to-reach by royal decree as his way of contributing to the reconstruction of Hoshido. Despite his aloof personality he was surprisingly well liked by the people he met.

Tsubaki - Perfectionist

When Ryōma was crowned king he became captain of the pegasus warriors. He was noted for handling the appointed job perfectly and was praised greatly by both the people and the troops. However he was also known to still offer assistance to Princess Sakura

Tsukuyomi - Yong Spellcaster

He spent a long time journeying around the world honing his talent and skill as a mage and history notes his presence in many places. However he did not forget his debt and eventually returned to rule the wind tribe in his later years.

Rinka - Daughter of the Fire Tribe

After her father she became the leader of the flame tribe. Her personality was representative of her people's: aloof towards strangers. Rinka continued to defend the tribe's independence.

Orochi - Adult Spellcaster

She returned to her role as magical adviser for the court. Despite no longer serving any particular lord she worked hard on the restoration in honor of Queen Mikoto's memory. (?) Her distinct laughter could often be heard in the capital.

Kagerou - Old Fashioned Ninja

She continued to serve Ryōma after he became king. Because she was a ninja lurking in the shadows very little information remains about her.

However historians suspect that many of the beautiful lacquer ware works in the royal treasury were made by her (??)

Kazahana -Tomboy Samurai

(I'm not good with military terminology but I believe she became leader of the first unit??) Thereafter her training sessions became packed with soldiers seeking to learn from her.Her lifelong friendship with Sakura continued. For the sake of Sakura and the Kingdom she continued to perfect her technique.

Setsuna - Dreamy

After the war she returned to the palace to resume her duties as Princess Hinoka's retainer. Her spacey personality did not change.She left behind no major achievements but was content with life.

Oboro - Devilish Countenance

As Takumi's retainer she helped work on the restoration of Hoshido during which time she also restored her parents draper business. Her stylish kimonos were popular all around the country.

Takmui often wore outfits made by her to official functions. Her success was such that she was always busy.

Cleaned up raws provided by RainThunder

Edited by Duellwalzer

I over estimated how much time I had so I only had time to do the adult Hoshido solo endings but it's still something.

[/size]

Ryōma - Trueblade of Hoshido[/size]

He ascended to the throne of Hoshido and was known to be just and selfless.The suffering of the people of Hoshido motivated him. And Before long the Hoshido experienced a dramatic revival. Historians say of his reign: He exceeded his father the Great Sumeragi[/size]

[/size]

Hinoka - Crimson Princess of War[/size]

For the sake of Hoshido's army during the reconstruction she became its leader (overseer? captain?)[/size]

While she became more princess-like after the war she would sometimes head out to defeat Nosferatu. Her hearty nature did not change.

[/size]

Takumi - Wielder of the Holy Bow [/size]

The country was desolate after being ravaged by the war. Prince Takumi helped work on the reconstruction of Hoshido. (something about seeing compassion and kindness even in the dark times caused by war) Because of his efforts the people saw him as a competent leader and began to rely on him.

[/size]

Sakura- Affectionate Miko[/size]

After Ryōma was crowned she remained in the royal palace and helped support the royal council. As she grew up she became a woman reminiscent of the lake Queen Mikoto and healed the hearts of the subjects after the war. She was said to become the heart of Hoshido.

[/size]

Saizō - Bearer of Flame (????)[/size]

There is no official records of what happened to Saizō after the war. It is not believed that he left the country. It is believed that, for the sake of the Hoshido royal family, he delved back into the shadows to work as a ninja.

[/size]

Hinata- Daring Samurai[/size]

He continued to serve Prince Takumi after the war and assisted him in the reconstruction of Hoshido. However his enthusiasm for swordsmanship did not fade.[/size]

One day he suddenly left on a journey to hone his skills and forgot to tell anyone.[/size]

Eventually word spread of a man with his appearance hastily wandering to and fro. (???)

[/size]

Asama - Aloof Monk[/size]

Went on a journey around various parts of Hoshido. While still acting as Hinoka's vassal he journeyed to regions that hard-to-reach by royal decree as his way of contributing to the reconstruction of Hoshido. Despite his aloof personality he was surprisingly well liked by the people he met.

[/size]

Tsubaki - Perfectionist[/size]

When Ryōma was crowned king he became captain of the pegasus warriors. He was noted for handling the appointed job perfectly and was praised greatly by both the people and the troops. However he was also known to still offer assistance to Princess Sakura

[/size]

Tsukuyomi - Yong Spellcaster[/size]

He spent a long time journeying around the world honing his talent and skill as a mage and history notes his presence in many places. However he did not forget his debt and eventually returned to rule the wind tribe in his later years.

[/size]

Rinka - Daughter of the Fire Tribe[/size]

After her father she became the leader of the flame tribe. Her personality was representative of her people's: aloof towards strangers. Rinka continued to defend the tribe's independence.

[/size]

Orochi - Adult Spellcaster[/size]

She returned to her role as magical adviser for the court. Despite no longer serving any particular lord she worked hard on the restoration in honor of Queen Mikoto's memory. (?) Her distinct laughter could often be heard in the capital.

[/size]

Kagerou - Old Fashioned Ninja[/size]

She continued to serve Ryōma after he became king. Because she was a ninja lurking in the shadows very little information remains about her.[/size]

However historians suspect that many of the beautiful lacquer ware works in the royal treasury were made by her (??)

[/size]

Kazahana -Tomboy Samurai[/size]

[/size]

(I'm not good with military terminology but I believe she became leader of the first unit??) Thereafter her training sessions became packed with soldiers seeking to learn from her.Her lifelong friendship with Sakura continued. For the sake of Sakura and the Kingdom she continued to perfect her technique.[/size]

[/size]

Setsuna - Dreamy[/size]

After the war she returned to the palace to resume her duties as Princess Hinoka's retainer. Her spacey personality did not change.She left behind no major achievements but was content with life.

[/size]

Oboro - Devilish Countenance[/size]

As Takumi's retainer she helped work on the restoration of Hoshido during which time she also restored her parents draper business. Her stylish kimonos were popular all around the country.[/size]

Takmui often wore outfits made by her to official functions. Her success was such that she was always busy.

[/size]

Cleaned up raws provided by RainThunder[/size]

Thank you so much for these, you're amazing!! ♥

I was wondering...would you mind doing Takumi, Nishiki and Tsukuyomi being married to Kamui (or another female char)? I'm really curious about them :)

Edited by amaicherii

I normally avoid requests but since you started the thread I'll oblige.

Takumi

Marriage

The husband, Takumi moved by the compassion of people still suffering from the war eventually grew into a member of the royal family the citizens could rely on. He was an instrumental leader in Hoshido's reconstruction. His wife, Kamui, always accompanied him as his trusted adviser.

3rd Route Kamui Marriage

As the new queen of Touma, Kamui brought forth the dawn of a new peaceful era. Her husband Takumi, moved with her to Toruma. While he supported his wife he also took part in the reconstruction of Hoshido.

Nishiki

Marriage

Even after they were married Nishiki would return favours to his spouse on a daily basis. In his later years he was an adviser to the head of the Kitsune Village. His wife, Kamui, always accompanied him as his trusted adviser.

(note: I didn't translate his solo end because I was struggling with it but I think the jist of it was that ruling the kitsune seems to have a "move your feet lose your seat" rule and that when he returned he didn't get to automatically become ruler again. His marriage support seems to confirm this.)

3rd Route Kamui Marriage

As the new queen of Touma, Kamui brought forth the dawn of a new peaceful era. Nishiki's previous odd behavior calmed down with time and devoted himself to healing his wife (probably meaning stress)

Tsukuyomi

Marriage

After the war Tsukuyomi traveled over the world but did not forget the debt towards his foster father and in his later years took over the wind tribe. His wife, Kamui, always accompanied him as his trusted adviser.

3rd Route Kamui Marriage

As the new queen of Touma, Kamui brought forth the dawn of a new peaceful era. Her husband, Tsukuyomi came to live with her in the country teaming with dark magic. As he supported his wife he slowly grew out of his childishness.

He grew into a noble man.

I normally avoid requests but since you started the thread I'll oblige.

Takumi [/size]

Marriage

The husband, Takumi moved by the compassion of people still suffering from the war eventually grew into a member of the royal family the citizens could rely on. He was an instrumental leader in Hoshido's reconstruction. His wife, Kamui, always accompanied him as his trusted adviser.

[/size]

3rd Route Kamui Marriage

As the new queen of Touma, Kamui brought forth the dawn of a new peaceful era. Her husband Takumi, moved with her to Toruma. While he supported his wife he also took part in the reconstruction of Hoshido.

[/size]

Nishiki[/size]

Marriage

Even after they were married Nishiki would return favours to his spouse on a daily basis. In his later years he was an adviser to the head of the Kitsune Village. His wife, Kamui, always accompanied him as his trusted adviser.[/size]

(note: I didn't translate his solo end because I was struggling with it but I think the jist of it was that ruling the kitsune seems to have a "move your feet lose your seat" rule and that when he returned he didn't get to automatically become ruler again. His marriage support seems to confirm this.)

[/size]

3rd Route Kamui Marriage

As the new queen of Touma, Kamui brought forth the dawn of a new peaceful era. Nishiki's previous odd behavior calmed down with time and devoted himself to healing his wife (probably meaning stress)

[/size]

Tsukuyomi[/size]

Marriage

[/size]

After the war Tsukuyomi traveled over the world but did not forget the debt towards his foster father and in his later years took over the wind tribe. His wife, Kamui, always accompanied him as his trusted adviser.

[/size]

3rd Route Kamui Marriage

As the new queen of Touma, Kamui brought forth the dawn of a new peaceful era. Her husband, Tsukuyomi came to live with her in the country teaming with dark magic. As he supported his wife he slowly grew out of his childishness.[/size]

He grew into a noble man.

[/size]

Thank you so much!! Sorry, I didn't know you didn't take requests >__< thank you very much for doing these ♥

Looks like Corrin/Kamui's endings vary at least a bit more than they did in Awakening. That's good to know.

From what I've seen both male and female spouses will have the exact same marriage endings (ie No mater whom Takumi marries his line will always be the same. Also no matter whom Charlotte marries her lines will always be the same too.) The only exceptions are:

If they marry 3rd route kamui, they gay marry kamui, or they marry Odin, Lazwald and possibly Luna (these are called awakening endings in the text file)

Now I'm really curious about Marxander and Ryoma's endings. Might have to go through Google translate and paraphrase them.

The only Marxander ending I've seen translated is the Nohr married ending with Kamui:

http://prevolt.tumblr.com/post/123625160926/can-you-translate-epilogue-marx-and-femkamui

- - -

Duellwalzer, so then marriage endings are similar to Awakening ones in the sense that they are all the same for male characters and just vary the wives name (in Awakening what varied was the husband name), right?

Edited by amaicherii

I'm curious about either Ryouma or Marx x femui 3rd route endings. Wonder how would ruling/living arrangements work for them if they're all the rulers of their respective countries?

Also curious about Ryouma x Rinka because otp of how it might affect the state of the flame tribe etc

I'm curious about either Ryouma or Marx x femui 3rd route endings. Wonder how would ruling/living arrangements work for them if they're all the rulers of their respective countries?

Also curious about Ryouma x Rinka because otp of how it might affect the state of the flame tribe etc

I looked at their 3rd route endings annnnddd

imagine an abridged version of their solo ending with the lines "Tourma and Hoshido/Nohr were connected by strong ties" tacked on at the end. That's supper disappointing. Glad I moved on from Lobster Onii-san

I looked at their 3rd route endings annnnddd

imagine an abridged version of their solo ending with the lines "Tourma and Hoshido/Nohr were connected by strong ties" tacked on at the end. That's supper disappointing. Glad I moved on from Lobster Onii-san

Aw that is disappointing

I was expecting more details about their new sleeping arrangements

Boring endings will not deter me from the lobster tho

Edit: went into the textdump myself. Seems like it's just matching one guy part and one girl part for the S ranks with no variation between couples for the most part. That's quite disappointing :c, even Awakening's endings had a small bit of variation for non-avatar S pairs.

Edit2: there seem to be an alternate S ending labelled "Awakening"? Not sure what it's for

Edit3: Wow I totally missed the top post about this rip me

Edited by Thor Odinson

Duellwalzer, so then marriage endings are similar to Awakening ones in the sense that they are all the same for male characters and just vary the wives name (in Awakening what varied was the husband name), right?

Close. Except for 3 scenarios I mentioned in an earlier post both men and women have their endings as being all the same.

For example Camilla's ending is

His wife Camilla distanced herself from the rest of her family. She preferred to focus her attention solely on one person and that person was her husband.

And except for those 3 special scenarios (of which Camilla only qualifies for the "3rd route kamui marriage") that will be her ending. It doesn't matter if she marries, Ryōma, Joker, or Suzukaze that above line will be her ending.

Edited by Duellwalzer

Close. Except for 3 scenarios I mentioned in an earlier post both men and women have their endings as being all the same.

For example Camilla's ending is

His wife Camilla distanced herself from the rest of her family. She preferred to focus her attention solely on one person and that person was her husband.

And except for those 3 special scenarios (of which Camilla only qualifies for the "3rd route kamui marriage") that will be her ending. It doesn't matter if she marries, Ryōma, Joker, or Suzukaze that above line will be her ending.[/size]

I see, thanks for clarifying :)