Takumi discussion thread

amaicherii

Speaking of his hair, do you guys ever think Ryouma wonders why Takumi is copying him? Like, I'd be so uncomfortable, and I would have no idea how to talk to my little brother if he tried copying my style.

Honestly, I'm not seeing any similarities between Ryouma and Takumi's hair styles, other than both of them having long hair. I'm not sure I understand either of their hair styles in general.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Takumi just has a thing for being confusing if the hair wasn't enough, his eyes changes color ever so often depending on the format, like sometimes it looks gold, other times it looks light brown, other times amber and other times brick red... His body structure is also really weird, his clothes are really thick and baggy so his actual body structure is pretty obsecure unless the Summer Scramble DLC is anything to do by, but even then it's kind of hard to observe because of the odd angle... Oh man I'm going to have a lot of fun drawing him...

Oh yes please do!! I'm going to try drawing him myself, hehe.

True, some of his features can be a bit confusing. Though I think the dlc suggests he's slim and he even says in one of his audios (I think it was one of his my room audios) that he isn't very muscular.

I imagined he'd have at least some slight muscle to him though, if only because pulling bow strings back so easily is not exactly an easy job either.

Also idk, ever since I saw him, what I wanna do is like... I wanna see his hair down. I really do.

Oh yes please do!! I'm going to try drawing him myself, hehe.

True, some of his features can be a bit confusing. Though I think the dlc suggests he's slim and he even says in one of his audios (I think it was one of his my room audios) that he isn't very muscular.

Looking at his My Room model, his shoulders are really narrow like it's pretty noticable when compared to the other male characters... Also I swear the way his hair is styles gives him an extra 2 inches or so

I imagined he'd have at least some slight muscle to him though, if only because pulling bow strings back so easily is not exactly an easy job either.

Also idk, ever since I saw him, what I wanna do is like... I wanna see his hair down. I really do.

*wipes drool* Yes, me too oh my god. I'm going to try drawing him with his hair down, hehe.

Edited by amaicherii

*wipes drool* Yes, me too oh my god. I'm going to try drawing him with his hair down, hehe.

Maybe if someone bother Kozaki enough on his Twitter, we'll finally have official reference of Takumi with his hair down.... I mean what?

Really though I hope Proximity Shot becomes a thing. Really bad. Like, for Takumi to use. Fucking imagine how many people he could take down with that.

Really though I hope Proximity Shot becomes a thing. Really bad. Like, for Takumi to use. Fucking imagine how many people he could take down with that.

A lot... Like he'll probably be able to solo an entire map with only a Vulnerary... Imagine what he could do with Vantage if he can get his hands on Proximity Shot

A lot... Like he'll probably be able to solo an entire map with only a Vulnerary... Imagine what he could do with Vantage if he can get his hands on Proximity Shot

Towns destroyed. Cities toppled. Dictators destroyed.

All because of an otouto-chan with a bow.

Maybe if someone bother Kozaki enough on his Twitter, we'll finally have official reference of Takumi with his hair down.... I mean what?

Haha let's hope!! xD If they intend to make an artbook like with Awakening I'll most certainly buy it *__*

Yes, it'd be awesome!!! :D

Funnily enough, I imagined his hair would look like N's (Pokemon) hair when it is down. But actually I think it would look just like Heisuke's (Hakuoki) hair when it's down because he has the same style of topknot.

Oh my god guys, this thread became a HOT thread thanks to the great amount of replies. Yaaay!!

BLESS ANGRY PINEAPPLE PRINCE.

I made an icon to celebrate, weeee!!! (click it for better resolution)

post-16947-0-30635900-1437199161_thumb.jpg

EDIT: You made a great point Hatsuoki, I actually see that his hair is quite similar to Heisuke's!! (I love Heisuke too ayyy)

Edited by amaicherii

What I wanna know is how does he put it up in that style?

With the help of pineapple power Hmm, I think the short parts of his hair are the ones that give that "pineapple feeling" and then it's just a long ponytail xD

Edited by amaicherii

Thank you! This should be it unless Kozaki decides to pull a Robin... I still can't believe it was a vest this entire time...

wait, what's this kozaki robin picture? I don't think I've seen it. Could you link it?

wait, what's this kozaki robin picture? I don't think I've seen it. Could you link it?

There was a few screenshots of the Robin amiibo's battle model where he's not wearing the cloak. I can't find it (probably should've saved it when I had it...) but basically Robin is actually wearing a black muscle shirt and the cloth ees we've been seeing under the cloak is actually a sweater vest of sorts.

Also I remember seeing a sketchy concept by Kozaki of the tactician class and there was a sketch of a vest... Granted it was only for female.

Takumi... to be honest, he really grew on me. Saizou was once my favorite character in Hoshido but Takumi took that title now. Those supports and his character development man. xD

Leon x Takumi? SHIP IT >D MY FAVORITE SUPPORT!

Takumi without ponytail? Make it happen plz. 8U

And I agree Takumi does look a bit weird in amie...

There was a few screenshots of the Robin amiibo's battle model where he's not wearing the cloak. I can't find it (probably should've saved it when I had it...) but basically Robin is actually wearing a black muscle shirt and the cloth ees we've been seeing under the cloak is actually a sweater vest of sorts.

Also I remember seeing a sketchy concept by Kozaki of the tactician class and there was a sketch of a vest... Granted it was only for female.

huh ok

That's pretty interesting. Hopefully the screenshots'll come around again.