NICKT™

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a newbie, better or worse? Same as before, ref, new and then old on the right.

EDIT:

God damn it, forgot the chest line, knew I'd forget something, fuck..
Note to self, don't watch Archer whilst spriting, will get distracted.

Edited by NICKT™

Livin' the dream.

Hating my life, MGSV, spriting and masturbating.

And a little Archer, here and there.

Laaaaaaaaanaaaaa!

But seriously, these are easy as piss, it takes away my pain with customs in that I can't do the initial shaping and takes the toil out of splicing because you don't have to sit there and think of what you're gonna do, because the designs already done up.

The hardest part literally is, um, I don't know...

Was stumped on Zihark for so long, and now I hate it, so much.

Jill though, mm-mm.

Not a fan of the lower parts of her pony-tail, but I think I nailed this a lot better than her PoR rendition, to be honest.

Edited by NICKT™

Two WiPS, because I keep hitting motivation stumps.

Quality may waver in the next couple of mugs because one of my cats got hit by a car and passed away and I'm pretty broken up 'bout it, but I don't wanna stop 'cause it keeps my mind off things.

I feel like pancakes..

Edited by NICKT™

Breakfast is good. Sorry to hear about your cat bud... That really sucks. :(

But hey, latest mugs are turning our quite well! ...and dang, Tormod. All those lil teen characters making like Shrek 2.

"...and now, we're SEXY!" :p

Its funny seeing all those characters grow up. *sniff* they grow up... So fast! ;-;

Anyways... Looking good Nickt. Looking good.

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

My condolences go out to you for your feline friend.

Pancakes sound great. Especially chocolate chip ones. I should go make some.

Sprites are looking great thus far!

If you need time to yourself after what has happened, go ahead and take it. Loosing a pet is never easy, so having some time to breathe and remember them can help ease the pain a bit. We'll all understand if you take a bit of time to grieve. Hand in there, friend.

Edited by Melo the Mage

A couple edited eyes and mouths, also Volke's hair got touched up a tad.

I think Ike looks a little better, not sure if he captures more of his character now, but he's getting there, maybe.

Edited by NICKT™

Finally, Tauroneo will have general-shoulders but will still fit in the box, jesus.

Was doing Vika first but got frustrated so went back and tried to figure out how i was going to handle Tau's massive shoulders, I think it works okay-ish.

Edited by NICKT™

I don't care if it's out of character, I'm gonna get good ole' Tauroneo to complain about things being cramped whenever he's on screen.

Maybe he can whine with Gatrie about it in a support...

Edited by NICKT™

I think Tauroneo's chest plate needs to be skinnier. Right now it covers all the way across his chest and arms, and really emphasizes that his shoulders are small.

Wish I could get my hands on FEXNA, just whose cock do I have to suck 'round here?

Slowly getting tired of the spriting and wish I could tackle the writing, or hell, even maps, but I don't wanna shoot either of those until it's something I can fudge around with in depth.

For now, though, have some really disappointing Vika. Two more and then Micaiah and her gang can fuck off.

Edited by NICKT™

Was thinking of posting another tutorial, the subject being hair.

I'm currently tossing between wolf lady and Rafiel and was doing Rafiel's hair when inspiration struck.

I was going to post a new topic and have it be called HAiR tutorial, though all I'd write in it is "Wanna do hair, don't, kill yourself instead, it's easier".

For shit's an giggles.

'Cause fuck this shit, yo. Riddikolus.

At least I laughed, weird sense of humour, I figure.

EDIT:

Like a boss.

Edited by NICKT™

I really really like this one so far! I think you've captured his original expression perfectly and the hair looks great. A few of your others have been a bit hit and miss but it looks like you've nailed Rafiel so far. The only bit I don't really like is the 1 px strand of hair going down his face... it's kinda shaded weirdly such that it doesn't look like it's AA'd properly (even though I know it is). I think it doesn't help that the shadow it's casting is lighter than the hair itself. Just looks kinda funny.

This is like, the third time I've started over on Nailah and I'm about ready to give up.

Can I kill her off, is she important?

I might just have her appear as a dismembered head, just to make myself happy.

Edited by NICKT™