Help Finding a Particular Main Theme Arrangement?

darkkfan

So I've always loved all the different renditions of the main theme, and today one popped into my head that I can't seem to find. It's a slower arrangement, around the same tempo as the endgame arrangements (like this or this- maybe even slightly slower than the first one). However, it's distinguished by the (again slowed) section from 1:18 to 1:35 of the FE8 theme here.

I've checked all the themes on the site for all the games but can't seem to find it. My instinct says it was in Blazing Sword, but the FE7 arrangement doesn't have the section I linked to above. It could be in FE8 or FE11 though. I'm pretty positive it's not in FE9 or 10.

Any fellow main theme aficionados out there that can help me out?

Edit: I just discovered this (which I love by the way), so if its any help getting the feel for what I'm looking for, its similar to 1:23 through 1:38 of this, but of course an in-game track.

Edited by darkkfan

• 2 weeks later...

That specific part (which I love BTW) only appears in very few games, so it shouldn't be hard to narrow down in theory.

TBH, I only remember it being in FE8 : P

Oh, I think FE3 has it too.

Glad I'm not the only one that loves the FE8 version of the theme. And I must be remembering this incorrectly, or perhaps I am thinking of something I saw on youtube, because although the Alternate Arrangement has the right tempo, it doesnt have that part. Oh well, maybe I'll make a remix of it sometime if it doesn't already exist :):