Which side have you been spoiled on the most?

Which side have you been spoiled on the most?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Which side have you been spoiled on the most

• Hoshido
    • Nohr
    • 3rd path

I regret everything. I only tread on the forums with gameplay spoilers or "minor spoilers," but somehow I've escaped with the worst ones of all.

Especially for Nohr, b/c people love to hate on its story, lmao.

All regrets. :'(

Nohr, pretty sure I know every major twist

I got the name of the big bad of Invisible kingdom, but it means nothing to me.

I spoiled myself on one big twist in Hoshido, but not something that's all that surprising. I know almost nothing beyond that.

So I'll play through Conquest first, then Birthright, then Invisible

Where is everyone getting the Nohr spoilers? I've seen the chapter summaries for the other two routes but nothing as substantial for Nohr.

I didn't read the chapter summaries because I didn't want spoilers. I just happened across them because people like to complain about Nohr's story. That's how I got my Nohr spoilers, haha.

All of them, really. I told myself I wouldn't be spoiling myself and then about 2 hours after that I succumbed to the temptation of watching streams and reading the support convos. I guess I've been spoiled the least about the 3rd route because I never watched a stream of it, but I read all of the chapter summaries anyway so eh.

I really don't know which I spoiled the most, I feel that I spoiled in equal amount for the 3 routes... Anyway, I will end watching full gameplays from the 3 games because can't wait xD

Hoshido and the Third route have almost been completely spoiled to me, I only missed a few chapters here and there for both.

Nohr I don't know too much about the later chapters, though I do know most of the story since I looked into it out of curiosity after people were saying it was pretty bad.

Edited by Medeus

I don't know how big of a spoiler this is, so don't read this if you're avoiding spoilers.

[spoiler=Third Route Spoilers]The only thing I know about the Third Route is that Garon gets swallowed by a snake and loses his position as the main antagonist.

Edited by Minischew