Which side have you been spoiled on the most?

Which side have you been spoiled on the most?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Which side have you been spoiled on the most

• Hoshido
    • Nohr
    • 3rd path

I watched a Nohr path playthrough stream on Twitch. I didn't catch all of it because i'm not that fluent in japanese but i pretty much know some big plot events. And because of Tumblr, i know all the character deaths (major or minors) and some support conversations... ugh, Tumblr. I thought i could live without even thinking of FE14 but oh i was so wrong.

Now, i try really hard to stumble on Hoshido spoilers... as well as for the third path. Just to discover the story of these games by myself. However, i understand why some people enjoy being spoiled about Fates. This opus looks really promising so far (thanks, spoilers)... and we have to wait 2016 to play it. I'm patient so, that's ok... i guess. orz

I've seen a range of spoilers (The most severe of which being character deaths) but I actually have no idea of which routes they apply to, so... yay?

But seriously I need to find some way to turn off recommended videos.

[spoiler=Third Path Spoilers]I apparently spoiled myself on the identity of the 'Invisible King', whoever that is.(Gunter).

Not much of a spoiler though, it's pretty easy to guess though, seeing as how you can't romance him with the female Avatar.

...Oh wait, you can. Nevermind.

Does the plot twist come out of nowhere or is it fairly easy to guess? Like how he can't die when defeated and stuff.

Edited by FrostyFireMage

Mostly spoiled Hoshido, but I know a fair number of Nohr spoilers.

I don't care much about spoilers, though, because I know that I'd end up looking for spoilers because I'm a lame person that always reads the ending before I even start. (I'm referring to books but same goes for videogames.)

I've been spoiled for pretty much all sides with several major spoilers because people either were jerks forgot to mark their spoilers, or I thought the spoiler was going to be super minor but ended up being extremely major story-wise. I think the spoiler for the 3rd route was the biggest though....

If you ask me

He gets screentime, which (I already knew beforehand, so it may just be me) probably would be a flag, since screentime=important

I just hope the reveal isn't too much of a surprise/plot twist or else I'll be saltier.

If it's easy enough to guess when paying attention to the plot I won't mind as much.

First 6 chapters - I know everything and have watched the english translated play throughs on youtube.

Hoshido - I watched the entire thing on twitch.

Nohr - Most of it, I left a few battles and cutscenes out and haven't gone out of my way to research much of it.

3rd Path - I know a lot of the major 'identity' spoilers by accident (Tumblr). I watched up until chapter 11/12 and then stopped. I have seen gifs of the final cutscenes but have decided to save it until I actually play it. Most of the maps are a mystery for me. Trying to keep myself in the dark as much as possible.

Somehow - for the three stories - I have managed to avoid their plots in detail. As of right now, despite watching the Japanese streams, I still have no clue what the actual detailed plots for the stories are (in other words I don't know the specifics of each path and why things happen). I know more about the plot of Blame Takumi in relation to the stories than I do the actual story. All I know is the basic stuff that you can identify from watching the characters and maps progress.