Fire Emblem Cipher - Wave 2 Fates Cards

Mox

So I saw some preview pictures of the starter decks and booster box pack art and just wanted to share them.

Edit [27/07/2015]: Ok! So we have more information about the cards now. I just thought that I might add those details here for those who are curious.

Hoshido Starter Pack - 1,300 Yen (w/out tax)

Comes with a download code for a '25th Anniversary Heroes' 3DS theme.

tumblr_nrkafjURzA1s4h01ko3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nrkz8kOkwn1u79rh7o2_540.jpg

Nohr Starter Pack - 1,300 Yen (w/out tax)

Comes with a download code for '25th Anniversary Heroines' 3DS theme.

tumblr_nrkafjURzA1s4h01ko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nrkz8kOkwn1u79rh7o1_540.jpg

Booster Packs - "Soulful Flames of Light and Dark" (Originally I put "Holy Fire of Light and Darkness") - 350 yen (w/out tax)

Booster Box comes with a Series 3 (Radiant Dawn) Promotional Card and 2 limited edition card sleeves.

tumblr_nrkafjURzA1s4h01ko1_1280.jpg

Source: http://fecipher.jp/item/

Edited by Mox

Oh man, thanks for the high quality pics, they look gorgeous. Can't wait for the release!

I know! Hopefully I can get my hands on some preorders for both start decks and the 16 pack booster box soon. :D Dark Blood Femui anyone??? That card looks so gorgeous!

Why does Femui's cost 5 card looks like she has a swimsuit? Is it suppossed to be a joke? The guy who designed Ryoma's card must like Buster Blader.

Edited by L9999

Why does Femui's cost 5 card looks like she has a swimsuit? Is it suppossed to be a joke? The guy who designed Ryoma's card must like Buster Blader.

You know, I didn't notice that. That is kinda messed up, when you think about it. I guess due to the fact that I didn't notice, it really isn't a big deal, but still someone went "oh, that's the female, so the thighs dont need to be covered up like the male version". I don't mind females being sexualized, but double standard much?

You know, I didn't notice that. That is kinda messed up, when you think about it. I guess due to the fact that I didn't notice, it really isn't a big deal, but still someone went "oh, that's the female, so the thighs dont need to be covered up like the male version". I don't mind females being sexualized, but double standard much?

Both Kamuis are faithfu visuall reproductions of their in-game promotions (Dark and White Blood are palette swaps between genders).

Take that as you will.

If you preorder stuff that's out along with stuff that isn't out yet, is there an option for them to hold the order until it's all available? (Or will they instantly ship the stuff they already have?)

Edit: On Amiami.

Edited by Tuvillo

If you preorder stuff that's out along with stuff that isn't out yet, is there an option for them to hold the order until it's all available? (Or will they instantly ship the stuff they already have?)

Edit: On Amiami.

They'll hold any "compatible" orders to ship out at the same time. If it's not compatible, the order number you want to merge with won't show up on the list. I've only ever been able to merge orders that come out within the same month, though.

Both Kamuis are faithfu visuall reproductions of their in-game promotions (Dark and White Blood are palette swaps between genders).

Take that as you will.

Hm...?

I just reclassed my third route FEmui to a white blood, and it's definitely not a recolor, the armor is completely different and she has a loincloth instead of bare panty area in the wind.

Hm...?

I just reclassed my third route FEmui to a white blood, and it's definitely not a recolor, the armor is completely different and she has a loincloth instead of bare panty area in the wind.

Old comment. There do seem to be some differences with the female versions. The male versions are still, from what I've seen, pretty much straight pallet swaps with few, if any differences.