Cosplay & Drawing Reference Pack

hmniMaurice

(Post as of August 1st, 2015)

Fire Emblem: IF / Fates - Cosplay/Drawing Reference Pack V2

Thank you all for waiting. I’m happy to announce that Fire Emblem: IF / Fates - Cosplay / Drawing Reference Pack V2 is now available to download! The support on V1 has been amazing! Thank you all so much! I’m glad you enjoyed it! I’ve been getting a lot of sweet messages, so thank you all once again! ;_:

Whereas Pack 1 had 800+ screenshots, I’m happy to announce that Pack 2 has over 5000+ screenshots! All screenshots are captured directly from a Nintendo 3DS in Full Quality. These screenshots include the following:

Character Screenshot Pack

Screenshots of all the characters currently available in Fire Emblem: IF. These screenshots include 360 degree screenshots, face close-ups, outfit close-ups and more! Children are now also included and also have 360 degree screenshots, face close-ups, outfit close-ups and more!

Cutscene Screenshot Pack

Screenshots of the cutscenes are also included! The cutscenes in Fire Emblem: IF / Fates are not only absolutely beautiful, but also have a lot of detail to them as reference for both characters and scenery. Of course, they’re also beautiful to look at!

Swimsuit / Underwear Screenshot Pack

A lot of people requested screenshots of characters in their swimsuits / underwear! Swimsuit / underwear screenshots include 360 degree screenshots, face close-ups and body close-ups! I included swimsuit screenshots for most of the characters, excluding minors such as Kanna, Foleo, Lutz etc. Please read the ‘Readme’ for more information.

These are just a few of the new and updated screenshots included in V2! There are many more new additions such as Generic Units, Promoted Classes, Bosses, Accessories and more!

With 5000 screenshots, V2 is almost 7x as large as V1. This also means a larger file size: 622 MB. You can download the full pack (recommended!) or only download the screenshots you want by simply clicking on the folder you want and choosing ‘Download’.

DOWNLOAD (Dropbox)

Sharing would be appreciated! The more artists and cosplayers that know about this, the better! Thank you all once again for your support. You guys are amazing and I’m so grateful and thankful for your support, I really am. I hope V2 will be of good use to all of you. Of course, if you have something to say or ask feel free to MESSAGE ME! I love reading all your messages!! <3 ^_^

Edited by TohruAdachi

I love you.

You even got the indide/underside of Felicia's skirt!!! AAAH, Yes!

...GDI felicia, your skirt is impossible! There is no way a skirt can go out like that without some kind of support under there!

Edited by squkyshoes

Woah, this must have taken... idk, hours. I tried taking twenty screenshots with my 3DS before, and that took nearly 45 minutes. Granted, I was using Miiverse which kept lagging on me, but I imagine you used that as well.

Leo and Takumi have surprisingly approachable expressions, unlike the majority of the cast with their blank, disapproving looks. Also, Hana's eyes are so big that she looks like a Pikachu.

Edited by Minischew

Nice, finally get to see them in their glory!

If possible, could you take screenshots of default Kamui (male and female) in their unique classes (i.e. Dark Prince, White Blood and Dark Blood)? Should you find the time of course.

I am glad that

At least on her Oni model

Rinka has abs

Didn't you hear? That's just thick layers of paint.

Thanks, Maurice! This is much appreciated.

Nice, finally get to see them in their glory!

If possible, could you take screenshots of default Kamui (male and female) in their unique classes (i.e. Dark Prince, White Blood and Dark Blood)? Should you find the time of course.

Will do. Those are planned for V2! ^_^

Very nice, do you know plan on taking reference shots of the generics or weapons at some point?

Unfortunately, so does Sakura...

What do you mean unfortunately

Gurl has the highest personal HP out of Hoshidan women she's totes buff under there

At any rate I guess it's just the Oni class model/texture that got the abs

shame, it'd be pretty easy to give Rinka her own texture with it even if she use the same model as everyone else for the swimsuits

• 2 weeks later...

I hope the forum doesn't mind me bumping this, but I just wanted to let everyone know that Pack V2 is out now. It includes over 5000+ screenshots for all your cosplaying and drawing needs!

Please see the original post for more information.

Nice... Very cool to be able to see these... Dang, Nacht and Draj look so awesome... Funk and Daichi too! XD

The generic models actually look pretty nice... Mercenary and Samurai especially. Cool looking dudes... Does the outlaw mean Zero has a generic pallete though?

Also do you have plans to do rest of the bosses and promoted generics eventually?

Anyways, very much appreciated, awesome resource! :D

YOOOOOOO

This is some good shit here, thank you so much for doing this!

Time to get my external drive hooooooo

You're welcome!! :D Hope you'll find these useful ^_^

Nice... Very cool to be able to see these... Dang, Nacht and Draj look so awesome... Funk and Daichi too! XD

The generic models actually look pretty nice... Mercenary and Samurai especially. Cool looking dudes... Does the outlaw mean Zero has a generic pallete though?

Also do you have plans to do rest of the bosses and promoted generics eventually?

Anyways, very much appreciated, awesome resource! :D

I am planning on doing those for a future version, yes! Thank you! Glad you like it :D