Cosplay & Drawing Reference Pack

hmniMaurice

Somewhat late but thank you very much for your hard work. You really did put in White Blood and Dark Blood classes. Now I can get my gf to draw Dark Blood Kamui standing on a hill overlooking something :)

Thank you for doing this. It will surely be helpful to many people. However, some characters seem to be in the wrong folders; such as Izana in Mozume's folder, Nishiki in Setsuna's folder, and Azura in Nyx's folder. Those were the examples I found, but I didn't check all of the folders.

Thank youuu. >u< I guess Eponine will be trickier than I thought... Her cape is odd- originally I saw it as hooded, didn't expect that enormous bow...

This is briliant work!

My cosplayer friends will be very pleased with this!

Thank you very much!

You're welcome! Hopefully your cosplayer friends will find good use out of it!

Somewhat late but thank you very much for your hard work. You really did put in White Blood and Dark Blood classes. Now I can get my gf to draw Dark Blood Kamui standing on a hill overlooking something :)

Yup, White & Dark Blood classes were very requested after all, haha.

Thank you for doing this. It will surely be helpful to many people. However, some characters seem to be in the wrong folders; such as Izana in Mozume's folder, Nishiki in Setsuna's folder, and Azura in Nyx's folder. Those were the examples I found, but I didn't check all of the folders.

Ah, thanks a lot! I updated them and placed them into the right folder! Very strange that happened.

Nice work!

Just one question: why is Matoi a lancer, instead of a Pegasus Warrior?

Not all characters have their original classes, as while recruiting them, I automatically promoted some of them. Lancer!Matoi has been asked a lot, so I'll put that one in the next update!

Thank you for this. I just need to finally make my Kagerou costume.

You're welcome! That's awesome! Definitely let me know when you finished it, if you want, of course! I'm very interested!

Thank you for this!

These images have proven to be really useful!

You're welcome! I'm glad they've been useful to you so far! :D

Thank youuu. >u< I guess Eponine will be trickier than I thought... Her cape is odd- originally I saw it as hooded, didn't expect that enormous bow...

Éponine is in her promoted class, not her original recruiting class. Unfortunately, you can't reclass back to the original classes in this game. I'll make sure to add her original class in the next update!

• 2 months later...