Who Would You Want To Be Your Mirage?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine that I would be a sword user of some kind, so maybe Lyn or Lucia would be my mirage.

I hold similar aspects to both of them in personality, not only that but myrmidon/swordmaster is my favourite class line.

Edited by Mox

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hector or Nephenee are my two favorite characters (was HOPING this game would let me ship 'em, back when it was originally announced) so I have to choose them. That said, clearly neither will be given a Mirage in the title, so I'll go with Henry or Owain. Two absurd personalities with good design? Seems like a perfect fit for a game so over-the-top.

@Corinthian- It would be awesome if they did have a "Which fe character are you?" test so you can see how the results paired you to a certain character

Male:

Gerik-If I were to become a Mercenary/Hero, it would no doubt be Gerik or just solely character. Gerik is a chill dude who is never grim or gloomy, kind leader, fights for his friends (Damn you Ike and your cheesy lines lol), disciplined and blunt. I also have a few scars but one is on the right side of my nose and is a dark-ish scar from a swimming accident when I was a youth (had black goggles tightly secured when I received the gash and I continued to tightly wear my black goggles until I realized the scar turned dark and was noticeable... Silly me lol) I'm not implying that "Wow! We both have scars on our nose, that's exactly why I would relate to him!" Lol, I just found it ironic that we had scars on our nose. Green hair ftw

Karel fe 6 or Lloyd fe 7- These two come real close for a Swordsmaster or 2nd place for character. I practice traditional swordplay/fencing so I am familiar with both of these character's preferred weapon. In fe 6, I could relate to the peaceful version of Karel way more than the fe 7 version cause I do not lust for blood worthy of my blade lol. Also have the same # of siblings and family is our #1 reason why we would fight in a war. Lloyd also fights for his family's beliefs (solely his father & Linus)as does his brother, Linus. My brother and I could relate to Lloyd & Linus as I hold my younger brother close to me dearly, except from the fact of everything that went wrong with them lol, but solely on character.

Female:

-Karla fe 7 :I would say she has better character than Karel (fe 6). Calm, composed, dislikes fighting (solves conflicts with peaceful methods) and someone who would redeem their brother of killing their whole family is enough for me.

The Great King of Thracia, Trabant, or Sigurd. Both badass character from the best game of the series. Sadly I'm pretty sure there will only be Akenean old folks and Ylissean peasents in the roster. What a shame.

Maybe there will be a Jugdrali boss, who knows? I'd love to have Alvis and his son as bosses.

Glory to Thracia

The mirages seem to go to the guys that most resemble them, right? So if I was in this universe my Mirage will probably be Ilyana, Stahl or any other character that their thing is being hungry 24/7. Hahaha.

And now for a serious answer, I ended up really liking Finn in the 4 chapters I played in Thracia 776 so I would really like him to be my mirage.

I also ended up really liking Mist after reading the PoR LP in Something Awful's LP Archive, so probably Mist too.

Let's see... tall guy with glasses who uses big words and has some autistic tendancies?

Crap. Anybody in the series like that who's not Laurent?

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, so many choices... I think I would want Ike as my mirage. Ike is my favourite Fire Emblem character of them all, we do share some character traits (blunt but honest and caring), I would be learning swordsmanship from the greatest swordsman of all time, and it would be really cool to wield the sword Ragnell (or at least the sword I would wield based off of Ragnell).

Alternate choices include the following, but not in order: Micaiah (light magic), Rhys (again light magic and also my favourite healer unit), Ogma (if I have to pick a Shadow Dragon/Awakening character), or Radd (swordsman, Shadow Dragon/Awakening, and a redhead like me).

Going back to Ike, I wonder what Ike would look like if he appeared as a mirage. I'm thinking a cool blend of his unpromoted and promoted outfits from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn (armour mainly Vanguard outfit, build mainly Path of Radiance), with a bit of what they did to Chrom when they made him a mirage. Sad that it looks like Ike won't be in the game...

• 4 weeks later...

I'd want Lucius as my mirage. Odd pick, I know. Lucius has just been a character that really resonated with me since reading the supports (possibly my fav in the whole series really). Plus, light magic and healing abilities are my favorite powers in video games, so there's that. :)

If were only talkin' Shadow Dragon and Awakening though, Gaius because BACKHANDED SWORDS!!!

I like to imagine different options based on my dominant personality trait.

I have always had a soft spot for playboy characters with a heart of gold so i know having Sain as my guardian mirage would fit well.

Matthew fits my humorous personality that can switch to a strong sense of justice in a split second

Other than that i find myself identifying with characters like Franz because he doesn't give himself enough credit and doubts himself often. People say the same thing about me.

My mirage options would likely look like this Sain>Matthew>Franz

fun fact: my middle name is Matthew.