Who Would You Want To Be Your Mirage?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% Brom. Was my first character obtain promotion the first time i play Path Of Radiance and i love his character, is the most normal in the serie in my opinion. For me is the character where you can easily identify with. I like Kellam to but...no competion Brom is amazing.

Edited by PedroKeitawa

I will have to go with Robin (I mean, just look at my username!) I can relate to Robin pretty well, having to go to a totally new school a few years back and amazing people with how bright I am actually. It seems we share some common ground.

• 3 weeks later...

Zelgius. Not the Black Knight. Zelgius.

Putting aside his hatred for laguz and troubles of being a Branded, he is a true knight in shining armor and a very powerful one at that (even if it is due to being a Branded). He is the kind of stern, but respectable knight I would strive to be. If I could show you my custom SoulCalibur IV character, that's how I would look when transformed, and I would wield that cool sword from his official artwork (he only ever uses it in The Crossing cutscene in FE10; in in-game cutscenes he uses a measly Iron Sword for Ashera knows why. Initially I thought the cool sword was a Silver Sword/Silver Blade, but unless I'm blind it appears to be unique). 'Course I would be just as comfortable wielding Alondite and the Wishblade.

• 4 weeks later...