Who Would You Want To Be Your Mirage?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say Sophia because we both get RNG screwed (I had someone miss with a 97%... and Arthur never hits with anything below 90. Screw you Arthur. Flop of Justice)

My favorite Fire Emblem class has always been the Caviler, so I'm thinking I'd pick one of my two favorites Sain or Kent form Blazing Sword, but I'll take Sully or Stahl from Awakening if we're following the Shadow Dragon/Awakening rule. But I'd also take Hector from Blazing Sword if i was filling the Lord gap of my team because Hector is the most unique lord class I've seen in any FE game I've played so far. Axes, Swords, and Armor make the dude pretty well rounded in a fight.

If I can choose anyone I want, I'd go with Lute. She's currently my favourite magic-user from the games I've played, and I think she'd be fun to work with. It also helps that TMS seems to have microphones (rods) instead of tomes, and I enjoy singing.

If I had to go by the game's logic and limit myself to characters from Akaneia/Ylisse, then it becomes a bit harder. I'd say Lucina, but I don't particularly want to be the main character of the adventure. Maybe Sumia? Gosh, this is harder than I thought.

• 5 weeks later...

after playing through,

I would want Barst, he's just the best fighter in the Akanea series

I'd think I'd like to have access to the warrior line and as an alternate promotion war monk

my special move,

SPIN TO WIN (wind-axe)

refrence to the fighter in the gba games spinning their axes before they crit

• 5 weeks later...

Well, if we're just going by Favorite Characters, Roy or Tiki would be mine (Or Kana instead of Tiki since she's already in the game).

But if I have to pick from FE 1/13, I'd pick characters that compliment my personality, which I think would be Kris (Male - Mercenary) or Katarina (Female - Mage) since Kris' desire to protect someone rivals my own and we'd easily agree on an action to take in the heat of a moment, meanwhile Katarina's tactician mind and shy attitude could go well with me, as I can easily get along with her and look to her for advice.

If it's to rival personalities, Morgan (Female - Tactician) or Priam (Male - Mercenary). Morgan's cheeriness would instantly make me want to act like a father figure, which in and of itself is rivaling to a child, meanwhile Priam's arrogance would get on my nerves- but I would know in the back of my mind he has my back.

As a Innes fangirl, I obviously choose him as my Mirage <3

Lute would be cool too, she's amazing

But if we're limited to FE 1/13 I'd say Brady or Nowi maybe? I love these two, Sumia will be an interesant option too. But probably I mostly love Priam to be my Mirage, he's OP and sexy at the same time and I love him

Edited by Truffa

• 2 weeks later...

If I could pick anyone: F!Morgan because she's OP and I like the idea of trolling people and getting away with it!

If I had to be their gender: Henry because: a) he's a dark mage, and b) he's got the same mental issue as me.

• 2 weeks later...

Lex, because he's boss, and he's really good as an Axe Knight/Great Knight. Plus, he uses axes in part 1, so he doesn't have an advantage or disadvantage in that part, basically. No other mirage for me.