Who Would You Want To Be Your Mirage?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it comes down to who I think would be hella cool and who I'd get based more on personality.

Tana, Naesala, Lucia, Severa, Haar, Lon'qu, and Nephenee come to mind for the former.

For the latter, I'd probably get Heather or L'Arachel.

Edited by Foxxie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Probably someone who isn't much like me (in other words, someone who takes things seriously), because I'd most likely get killed quickly because my head is always in the clouds. Plus, having contrasting characters being partners is a good narrative technique to display both of their personalities. Anyway, it would probably be best with someone like Xander, Zelgius, or Seth.

If not for practicality, and instead for sheer awesome, I'd probably want to go with a powerful magic user, like Lyon.

I could see myself having Jaffar, Renault, Jakob, Niles, Dieck, Joshua, Rutger, Lon'qu, Matthew, Legault, Inigo, Karel, Owain, Gerome, Dwyer, Shiro, or Gaius as a mirage. I know it's a lot, and I still have more, but those are just the ones off the top of my head.

Marissa would be badass. but if I'm going with swordmasters, I think I'd like Lyndis to be my mirage partner. (I want so many characters because there are so many classes I love & would like to be hahah)

M!Robin. Probably would do something like this:

Tactician: Focuses on offensive magic spells (especially thunder magic, but he would learn a spells of Fire and Force as well) and some basic sword skills and some support spells.

Promotions

Grandmaster: Increases magic stats, and gives you access to more attack spells (like the strongest Thunder magic, but also better Fire and Force spells) and buff spells. Does have some physical elemental skills as well.

Dread Fighter: Increases offensive stats at the cost of defensive ones, and gives you access to axe skills, and more sword skills, as well as better Body/Dark spells and debuff spells.

• 2 weeks later...

Soleil, because we're similar.

Noir, to screw with Sarya and for stats too. My Noir dodges almost eberything, and takes everyone down in one shot. Also, the double personalities could be funny.