Top 2 Favorite Classes and Least favorite

Masu

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PoR or RD Haar?

PoR Haar. If he does turn out to be fast in Radiant Dawn, it's because it's easier to have relatively good stats in that game due to the three-tier class system in Radiant Dawn. Not to mention BEXP-feeding when his other good stats cap.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

Best

Myrmidons

Mercenaries

I luv me some swords ( how do you strike a sentence anyway)

Hates

Knights

Fighters

Knights are too slow and have bad move,and besides Nolan I have never had a good fighter(Even FE9 Boyd failed for me)

Yes. FE9's pegs are pwn.

Wyverns also have all the benefits of FalcoKnights, and they would be my favorite class if they just had a little more speed.

The female ones have good spd.

Except Vaida. But there's also a falcoknight, Yuno, with pretty bad spd, too.

Edited by Reikken

Well its not like peg knight's attacks are THAT low. I know Farina can stack up some nice attack stats. So can Florina and Tana(mebbe i just uber lucky with the cute units. My rebecca is lvl 5 and has 11 str)

I always have trouble replying in these threads since I can never define any single class as my favorite/least favorite as I find virtually every class to have a vital role in a team. However, I'm going to be stubborn and make a post anyway.

Favorites

1. Berserkers - love their extreamly frequent critical rate, insane strength, great speed and very high HP. Pure powerhoses

2. Valkyries - I thought I'd have a magic user (FE6-FE8 one I'm talking about obviously) as my #2 so I choose valkyries. I've recently come to love valkyries for some reason, and I like how they're mounted (sorry, couldn't give better reasons. ''I like how they're mounted'' is the worst thing I've ever said on this forum).

Least Favorites

1. Assasins - with this class I'm only talking about the FE6-FE8 incarnations since the FE9/10 assasin (Volke) is one of my favourite units over the 2 games. For a start I don't think they're a good promotion for theives since I don't understand how a 'promotion' for a FE unit involves a unit losing an ability, the rouge class is much better promotion for them. Also statwise they're nothing special, and the silencer skill doesn't really make up for it. Swordmasters are a much better sword unit.

2. Generals - I feel bad putting generals as a 'least favourite unit' since a lot of the time they are very useful (like I said . However they generally (pun?) don't fit into my style of play because of their low speed and movement.

Favorites

Reavers- Best offensive class in the game. 40 str cap, 36 skill cap and 35 Speed cap FTW.

Markman- Idk.

Least favorite

Trueblade- Overrated to hell. Weak, frail, mono swords, they rely on critical hits for damage and die too much on hard mode.

Favorites

Reavers- Best offensive class in the game. 40 str cap, 36 skill cap and 35 Speed cap FTW.

Markman- Idk.

Least favorite

Trueblade- Overrated to hell. Weak, frail, mono swords, they rely on critical hits for damage and die too much on hard mode.

aw shit... *is doing a hard run right now using Zihark and possibly Mia*

My least favorite classes are Archers and Nomads.
How come? Archers not being able to attack directly after promortion and the lack of ballistae (ballistas) I can understand. But how can you go wrong with the Nomads being able to put the hurt on enemies at close range after promotion?

How come? Archers not being able to attack directly after promortion and the lack of ballistae (ballistas) I can understand. But how can you go wrong with the Nomads being able to put the hurt on enemies at close range after promotion?

I wouldn't go there if I were you.

I wouldn't go there if I were you.

Seriously, also think positive about us once, will you? We don't turn everything in a debate. If he just asks something, I will just answer and then leave it at that unless he has more questions.

I'm not a big fan of the bows having only a long-range option indeed. That's all.

Just asking, and I didn't mean any harm. Sorry.
Seriously, also think positive about us once, will you? We don't turn everything in a debate. If he just asks something, I will just answer and then leave it at that unless he has more questions.

I'm not a big fan of the bows having only a long-range option indeed. That's all.

:mellow: I didn't mean for that to sound so hostile... Sorry...

New ones.

Best:

Fighters/Warriors: Usually amazing strength compared to other units due to the use of axes before promotion. After promotion, they make awesome snipers. They make much better use of bows than Snipers.

Cavalier/Paladin: The diversity of the units in the games is amazing. No matter how you play, there's a Cavalier for you. There're mounted tanks, there're strong cavaliers, there're fast ones, etc. Also, full weapon triangle control upon promotion ftw.

Those who didn't make the cut:

Knights/Generals: Invulnerable to most weapons that aren't magic and they usually have high str, too. They lost out due to horrible movement and meh speed.

Shaman/Druid: Dark magic is amazing in most games. That's it. Using the best magic type is awesome, but Sages and Valkyrie usually have better stats.

Worst:

Myrmidons/Swordmasters: I've yet to have a Swordmaster that really wowed me. My Guys always get str screwed, my Joshua lost his dodging abilities later in the game, and the other ones never criticaled.

Assassins: I love thieves, but assassins are terrible. Losing the ability to steal ftl. Silencer barely ever happens, and when it does, who cares? The only good assassin is Volke in RD.

Those who barely missed it:

Pegasus Knights/Falcon Knights: Alright, I don't hate these guys much anymore after using them a few times, but I still have had issues with killing with them. Also, no HP or Def.

Dancer: I've never really found a use for plain old dancers. Ninian was good because she had the rings, but that's it.

Edited by ChaosNinji