Are there any artists out there that draw their own Fire Emblem OC's?

Zerxen

I know of people in the Pokemon community that constantly draw out design ideas for Pokemon (Fakemon) , but I am not seeings the same for Fire Emblem. Are there any websites out there that depict this? I am curious of other people's ideas.

I'm unsure what you mean. Do you mean just Fire Emblem OC's? Or new classes or what? Because..there's always deviantart...though they are lacking in fire emblem compared to pokemon of course.

Well if by fire emblem ocs you mean the entire cast of Dream of Five

which then again has nothing plotwise to do with fire emblem but just uses the engine but hey, it's still a romhack

anyway im one of the main character designers i guess

Edited by Thor Odinson

Tons of people draw characters in the creative section of the forum, there's also spriting mugs and characters in the GBA-style, and some of the sprites are used in fan games and ROM hacks even.

I'm kind of the main character designer for another ROM hack, Death or Glory, though the characters belong to NYZ. Aside from that I've made plenty of my own OCs, both drawn and spirited, but I've never uploaded any of my drawings and my sprite gallery is hella old and hasn't been updated in years :x

Edited by Kon