Who do you fight for?

Lunastral

Who do you fight for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. What is your alliance

• Hoshido/Birthright
    • Nohr/Conquest
    • Nobody/Invisible Kingdom
    • I can't have an alliance with anybody because I don't own or won't get the game
    • I fight for my friends!

If you are or will play all paths then pick the one you prefer for me it's Nohr even though I like hoshidos design in everything better than Nohr, the characters in Nohr feel better to me

Edited by Lunastral

>Who will you fight for
>Who do you fight for?

These two conflict with each other.

But since I've yet to purchase, play, or watch anything of the game, I'm aligned with neither side.

I fight for my husbando... and I'll be fighting against said husbando in Birthright. Urk.

Invisible Kingdom gets my utter loyalty, even though I'll be playing all three paths eventually. I know it's cliche, but you know what, the Golden ending makes me happy. I don't want bittersweet. I write enough of that on my own time. Let me be happy with my big, crazy, multicultural family and leave it at that.

Edited by Skywolfe

I fight for Nohr~

I just greatly prefer the Nohr siblings over the Hoshido siblings.

And I really can't betray the people whom I've grown up with. of course I'm gonna do that anyway once I play through Birthright and Invisible Kingdom

...no, seriously though. I'll be playing through Conquest first, I think.

....which will make playing through Birthright afterwards a lot more emotional.

Broshido/Invis/Lobster trash

Nohr has plenty of fans already so Hoshido needs me to be a content generator because fuck we don't get enough fanart as is

I mean I do like Nohr but really Nohr doesn't need more people making art of them there's plenty and many of them are very good

But on the other hand, I can make Ryouma and Marx A+ on Invisible Kingdom and I'm very much for that too

Edited by Thor Odinson

I fight for my husbando... and I'll be fighting against said husbando in Conquest. Urk.

Invisible Kingdom gets my utter loyalty, even though I'll be playing all three paths eventually. I know it's cliche, but you know what, the Golden ending makes me happy. I don't want bittersweet. I write enough of that on my own time. Let me be happy with my big, crazy, multicultural family and leave it at that.

Pretty much this.

However I will be fighting my husbando in Birthright

But yeah, I prefer Touma over all else.While I am sad we don't get pacific characters who I shall not name cause spoilers, I honestly think that Touma is awesome and I like happy endings.

I'm fighting for Nohr mainly due to how I see what is family. To me, family isn't the people you're related to, but the people you love dearly regardless of relation. I do enjoy Hoshido's class options more, but the idea of family being what you make it to be really speaks to me.

Also I like the siblings more in Nohr I suppose, Xander and Camilla especially.

Pretty much this.

However I will be fighting my husbando in Birthright

But yeah, I prefer Touma over all else.While I am sad we don't get pacific characters who I shall not name cause spoilers, I honestly think that Touma is awesome and I like happy endings.

Oh my god, how did I mess up which version I fight my husbando in?! -facedesk- I think I just lost my right to call Marx my husbando. -goes to find a cliff to jump off of, hopefully into Touma-

I'm fighting for Nohr mainly due to how I see what is family. To me, family isn't the people you're related to, but the people you love dearly regardless of relation. I do enjoy Hoshido's class options more, but the idea of family being what you make it to be really speaks to me.

Also I like the siblings more in Nohr I suppose, Xander and Camilla especially.

This, this so much. Family is what you make it, not what you were born into. Not to discount good blood ties, but it's still a matter of what you love, why you love it, and where you call home more than what "should" be home.

Oh my god, how did I mess up which version I fight my husbando in?! -facedesk- I think I just lost my right to call Marx my husbando. -goes to find a cliff to jump off of, hopefully into Touma-

This, this so much. Family is what you make it, not what you were born into. Not to discount good blood ties, but it's still a matter of what you love, why you love it, and where you call home more than what "should" be home.

I'm sure Marx will forgive you.I hope Zero will forgive me

I also agree that family is not blood, but who you are close to and who you love.The only reason I love Hoshido over Nohr is Sakura.Oh and the story in Nohr is bleh

I'll always say it takes nuts to depart from both sides and trying to go into your own in order to stop the war (Invisible path here).

However, it will always be better fighting for your pizza ... I mean spaghetti! Er, I mean ... friends. Or whatever an indigestible thing may be.

I chose I fight for my friends because it's all three.

Ironically true, LOL!

Edited by Erdall

I fight for no man because I'm a stereotypical, goody-two-shoes, JRPG hero.

Jokes aside, If i had to choose between Hoshido and Nohr, I'd obviously go for Nohr because of Zero *swooooooooon* the better characters.