Ballistician and Witch Class Outfits!

KaceytronIRL

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dat ballista, we FE1 now and we brough our Pachyderm ammo back with us.

I fear that the Witch will suffer from generic model sickness and it won't fit all the girls :/

Edited by Jariu

I'm interested if the generic Ballistican will wear a helmet?

Before you ask, its been mentioned that generics can promote into the special classes, and will get a new head.

Usually they wear the same outfit as soldiers.

Bs_fe03_enemy_ballistician_pachyderm.pngBs_fe12_playable_ballistician_ballista.p

Edited by Emperor Hardin

I like the way the guy stands proudly atop the cannon. Reminds me of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann for some reason, with how he does it.

The Witch class is cool too. I could do without the cheesy hat, but still.

Edited by Draco

Both classes look great. I really want to reclass Orochi to witch simply because I think she would look great in that outfit.

I wonder if the the Witch's hat is going to be available for the accessory shop, the little lantern is alright I guess but I bet it clips like hell tough the chacter's leg much like how the skirt thing is already doing so in that third image.

Hm... now that I think about it I would assume they got these via an exploid like the one that got people the third path and the Awakening DLC, but I have to wonder about something though, if they are in the servers and can be fetched via an exploid I wonder if they are going to set up updates for the game when they release so it doesn't happen like in Awakening where if you didn't had the DLC everyone became a Tactician if they where a DLC class, which was kinda neat on it's own right not gonna lie but they could simply update the game this time around so that kind of thing doesn't have to happen.

Or maybe it's already in the cardrige in which case well... uh...

The Witch ! The Witch ! Finally, Camilla will have a class other than Revenant Knight that show off her boobs.

Eh, I wonder how the Ballistician will work ? I mean, it couldn't be bows ?

I didn't realize how much I wanted FE tanks until now.

The witch animations seem a little over the top though, and that clipping...

I wonder what new weapons will be released to along with these classes. One would hope we get more spells for Shadowgift to work with.

Wish I had a 3DS but not allowed to get one. Are the classes limited to come by or is it like DLC from Awakening that you can get it infinitely?

I wonder what Fire Emblem would be like in the modern day after seeing tanks shoot...... Magic ammo?

Edited by Fanatic&Ecstatic

The Ballistician uses bows with the added benefit of being able to bombard (like the siege machines found throughout the games) using the user's Might instead of a predetermined amount.

The items and classes were gained through use of AR codes.

The Ballistician uses bows with the added benefit of being able to bombard (like the siege machines found throughout the games) using the user's Might instead of a predetermined amount.

The items and classes were gained through use of AR codes.

The siege towers like in Nohr's Chapter 10, but on mobile? Granted, it would be game breaking as an AOE attack on wheels, but you know 3-10 range. AR codes? Meaning we get them through the FE Cipher cards?

User's might? Someone with a very high strength stat growth would love this.

Are these classes gender locked? (Ballistician locked to males while Witches are females only).

Edited by Fanatic&Ecstatic

The siege towers like in Nohr's Chapter 10, but on mobile? Granted, it would be game breaking as an AOE attack, but you know 3-10 range. AR codes? Meaning we get them through the FE Cipher cards?

Yes. And it is an AoE attack, and like the other siege weapons, it can't kill units.

Chances are it'll be from a DLC map; the items are just already in.

And yes, they're locked to specific sexes.

Edited by keksdee

Yes. And it is an AoE attack, and like the other siege weapons, it can't kill units.

Chances are it'll be from a DLC map; the items are just already in.

Now..... Who's going to represent the classes? You know, Erika with the bride outfit and Alm with the Dread Fighter art by guest artists?

Plz Jake for balistician.

That would mean there's only one more mystery in our hands then, will they be paid DLC or free DLC?

Granted everyone is leaning trough the first and it is specially likely but who knows a man can dream.