Ballistician and Witch Class Outfits!

KaceytronIRL

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now..... Who's going to represent the classes? You know, Erika with the bride outfit and Alm with the Dread Fighter art by guest artists?

Plz Jake for balistician.

Just remake the map "Wooden Calvary".

Looking cool, I just wish the Witch got their warping ability from FE2 back

You know full on that'd be BROKEN AS ALL HELL.

They got "Warp" as a skill that lets them warp to an ally and do something.

Edited by Airship Canon

That ballistician class is just...wow. I expected old-school style ballista. Ya know, a giant bow on wheels.

Then we got some freaking medieval tank. It's still taking me some time to let this sink in. It's just so over the top.

Can't wait for Balistician(Definitely making a Jake MU and marrying Anna).

While I like the Witch, not looking forward to it as much since, it will literally make Sorc useless since it is way better in terms of max stats and skills plus having the ability to S rank tomes.

Hm... now that I think about it I would assume they got these via an exploid like the one that got people the third path and the Awakening DLC, but I have to wonder about something though, if they are in the servers and can be fetched via an exploid I wonder if they are going to set up updates for the game when they release so it doesn't happen like in Awakening where if you didn't had the DLC everyone became a Tactician if they where a DLC class, which was kinda neat on it's own right not gonna lie but they could simply update the game this time around so that kind of thing doesn't have to happen.

Or maybe it's already in the cardrige in which case well... uh...

These classes seem to already be on cart, yes. The only actual DLC class so far seems to be Minerva's Pegasus Knight (which just reuses Dark Falcon's skills anyway).

There's still a chance that the actual DLC will add more content though, like an actual Ballisitican character or more dark magic for the Witches (so far Shadow Gift seems really pointless).

You mean Knorda Market. Wooden Cavalry is where you recruit Beck, not Jake.

Speaking of that, it would be really interesting if this is how you gat Anna.

...And why aren't we seeing more complaints about cartridge-locked DLC?

Also, ballistas=/=tanks. Just...WTF?

The Witch looks flashy, but it seems like the P2W class of the two... all other mages are obsolete (and please tell me it's Witch/Warlock and not gender restricted).

The Witch looks flashy, but it seems like the P2W class of the two... all other mages are obsolete (and please tell me it's Witch/Warlock and not gender restricted).

It's true that they are cartridge-locked, but other games had things far worse that were cartridge-locked, so two extra classes that you can perfectly play the game without, is something really insignificant.

Because since there's no official release or talks about it being paid, we still have the safety of considering that there's more too it than that. Maybe the classes are in there to prevent the dread fighter/bride DLC patch where characters that had that class that appeared in games without the DLC appeared as Tacticians, making the animations look really screwy.

As far as I can tell, the Ballista's just heavily armored and not an actual tank; it still has a crossbow incorporated, but the use of generic 'flashes', rather than arrows makes it hard to discern what they're going for.

And again, we don't really know what kind of strength or weaknesses these classes will have or how they'll be balanced. Just hold on and spend that extra time sharpening the pitchfork for if it all goes south.

So how do weapons work for these classes? do they need special items or incorporate existing weapon classes (maybe tomes and bows)?

Because since there's no official release or talks about it being paid, we still have the safety of considering that there's more too it than that. Maybe the classes are in there to prevent the dread fighter/bride DLC patch where characters that had that class that appeared in games without the DLC appeared as Tacticians, making the animations look really screwy.

As far as I can tell, the Ballista's just heavily armored and not an actual tank; it still has a crossbow incorporated, but the use of generic 'flashes', rather than arrows makes it hard to discern what they're going for.

And again, we don't really know what kind of strength or weaknesses these classes will have or how they'll be balanced. Just hold on and spend that extra time sharpening the pitchfork for if it all goes south.

So how do weapons work for these classes? do they need special items or incorporate existing weapon classes (maybe tomes and bows)?

Yeah, Balisticians can use bows (Up to B rank) and Witches tomes (Up to S rank).

Yeah, Balisticians can use bows (Up to B rank) and Witches tomes (Up to S rank).

So is that in addition to the ballistas' and (what seems to be) the witches lantern? or are they just presented to use those for that weapon (bow = balista, tome = lantern)?

So is that in addition to the ballistas' and (what seems to be) the witches lantern? or are they just presented to use those for that weapon (bow = balista, tome = lantern)?

I would say they are just there to make them seem special, unless of coarse they add new weapons that are in the tome and bow category but are called lanterns and ballista kind of like spells and yumi.It would be cool if they added another S rank tome that was exclusive to witches.

I would say they are just there to make them seem special, unless of coarse they add new weapons that are in the tome and bow category but are called lanterns and ballista kind of like spells and yumi.It would be cool if they added another S rank tome that was exclusive to witches.

Agreed, I kind of like how the weapons are more of category's in this game; makes the use of two nations seem slightly more...accommodated, perhaps? I just wonder if we'll be getting characters that start as Ballisticians and Witch's.

Agreed, I kind of like how the weapons are more of category's in this game; makes the use of two nations seem slightly more...accommodated, perhaps? I just wonder if we'll be getting characters that start as Ballisticians and Witch's.

I would assume so.I am just hoping that they are original characters that are not einherjar.