Who should I marry as a fem next playthrough?

I'm currently doing a male playthrough but after that's done, it will be time again to be a female..

Options are Henry, Brady, Gerome, Owain, Or (maybe) Donny.

I can't decide on one and I need a powerful Morgan so im leaving it up to you guys...

Anndddd... GO!

Of those choices, Brady or Gerome depending on your asset/flaw. Henry's a gen 1 who gives useful skills for other kids but not particularly impressive mods and no extra child... Chrom is really the only first gen male it's remotely worthwhile to marry. Owain generally won't have as good stats as a properly built Brady (Lon'qu!Brady is my favorite), so Brady's the way to go magically, while somebody like Stahl!Gerome would be best for a physical Avatar.

Donnel is quite possibly the worst choice for a husband it is possible to make, so I'd avoid that like the plague.

Alastor covered that pretty well, but another thing I'd throw in is that it also depends on what class MU and the husband will be, assuming you wish to pair them up for the OP marriage boosts. One idea of mine is to pair lissa with ricken or henry for a swordmaster or trickster owain that can use swords and levin swords well; and owain would benefit from the grandmaster's strength and magic boost. Just a thought

Edited by Zog58

My personal favourite is FeMU x Priam, because I'm fucking bias I love that pairing.

Yes, I'd say Priam as well if he was listed as an option.