I'm having trouble picking out fathers for these three units.

For Brady I was going to give him either Libra or Henry for the dark Mage class, but then Gregor passes down armsthrift and makes him a great support unit but Lon'qu gives him great speed mods which, besides strength, is all you need in apotheosis.

Then Gerome he has potential to be one of the physically strongest units in your team, so I though either Frederick or Henry but than again kellam and Gregor seem alright.

And worst of all Laurent, Ricken is taken and Henry's magic mods are very good but not as goods as rickens and I feel like I'm missing out.

Could I get some suggestions on some of the better fathers for these three. (Stahl, Ricken, Donnel, Chrom and MMU are taken btw).

Going off of who you said, all of their best fathers are available.

For Brady, Lon'qu, because like you said, all he needs is speed

For Gerome, Henry, because it gives him the two things he wants: the berserker class, and hex/anathema from the dark mage class

For Laurent, Gregor, because it gives him the options to do whatever he wants. He can easily go magical, and Gregor gives him the strength mod to go mixed or even physical if you wanted (he already has base berserker and hex/anathema, and Gregor gives him the strength mod if you want to make this a reality)

Edited by Duck

Going off of who you said, all of their best fathers are available.

For Brady, Lon'qu, because like you said, all he needs is speed

For Gerome, Henry, because it gives him the two things he wants: the berserker class, and hex/anathema from the dark mage class

For Laurent, Gregor, because it gives him the options to do whatever he wants. He can easily go magical, and Gregor gives him the strength mod to go mixed or even physical if you wanted (he already has base berserker and hex/anathema, and Gregor gives him the strength mod if you want to make this a reality)

Ok good, what skills should I give them and what should there final class be.

Also I was saving Lon'qu for severa so just a quick question who needs Lon'qu more? Brady or Severa. If Brady needs him who should severa's dad be, if severa needs him who should brady's father be.

Also I was saving Lon'qu for severa so just a quick question who needs Lon'qu more? Brady or Severa. If Brady needs him who should severa's dad be, if severa needs him who should brady's father be.

Brady, hands down. Achieving 75 speed is really meaningless for a non-sniper physical unit, and Brady with the speed can hit a crucial benchmark: he can double Thronie as a Dark Knight or anything with equal or greater speed without any +speed pairup bonus, allowing him to be an excellent Thronieslayer.

Brady, hands down. Achieving 75 speed is really meaningless for a non-sniper physical unit, and Brady with the speed can hit a crucial benchmark: he can double Thronie as a Dark Knight or anything with equal or greater speed without any +speed pairup bonus, allowing him to be an excellent Thronieslayer.

Ok good who should severa's father be than and once again what skills and classes should should all the children have. My pairings now are Chrom x Sumia, MMU x Panne, Lissa x Ricken, Sully x Donnel, Miriel x Gregor, Maribelle x Lon'qu, Nowi x Vaike, Tharja x Gaius, Olivia x Stahl and cherche x Henry. I've already went through with Chrom x Sumia, MMU x Panne, Lissa x Ricken, Olivia x Stahl and Sully x Donnel so it's to late to change those ones.

For my Lon'qu!Brady, I use Sage with LB, GF, Tomefaire, Luna, and Aggressor

Gregor!Laurent's class should depend on what the rest of your team needs, since he can do whatever. I personally use Dread Fighter, but Sage and Berserker are also good.

Henry!Gerome should be a berserker, no question about that. He just needs LB, Axefaire, Aggressor, Anathema, and either hex or AS+2.

Ok good who should severa's father be than and once again what skills and classes should should all the children have. My pairings now are Chrom x Sumia, MMU x Panne, Lissa x Ricken, Sully x Donnel, Miriel x Gregor, Maribelle x Lon'qu, Nowi x Vaike, Tharja x Gaius, Olivia x Stahl and cherche x Henry. I've already went through with Chrom x Sumia, MMU x Panne, Lissa x Ricken, Olivia x Stahl and Sully x Donnel so it's to late to change those ones.

I'm not seeing Virion there which is a huge thing as he's one of the best fathers out there. Since that's the case, you could use Virion for Brady and get the exact same thing as Lon'qu. It really doesn't matter if you do Lon'qu!Brady and Virion!Severa or the reverse because you basically end up with the same thing either way: a super fast Brady and a lancefaire wyvern lord!Severa

Edit: You could do bride Virion!Nah and give Vaike to Cordelia because Vaike!Severa is fantastic as an axefaire hero or general. Bride Virion!Nah lets her use his bowfaire and as a pair up class gives boosts to both magic and strength, so she can be used as a partner to either a physical or magical unit

Edited by Duck

For my Lon'qu!Brady, I use Sage with LB, GF, Tomefaire, Luna, and Aggressor

Gregor!Laurent's class should depend on what the rest of your team needs, since he can do whatever. I personally use Dread Fighter, but Sage and Berserker are also good.

Henry!Gerome should be a berserker, no question about that. He just needs LB, Axefaire, Aggressor, Anathema, and either hex or AS+2.

I'm not seeing Virion there which is a huge thing as he's one of the best fathers out there. Since that's the case, you could use Virion for Brady and get the exact same thing as Lon'qu. It really doesn't matter if you do Lon'qu!Brady and Virion!Severa or the reverse because you basically end up with the same thing either way: a super fast Brady and a lancefaire wyvern lord!Severa

Edit: You could do bride Virion!Nah and give Vaike to Cordelia because Vaike!Severa is fantastic as an axefaire hero or general. Bride Virion!Nah lets her use his bowfaire and as a pair up class gives boosts to both magic and strength, so she can be used as a partner to either a physical or magical unit

Are you sure Virion!Nah is a good idea I mean yeah she can put bowfaire and lancefair to decent use in bride class but overall that's it. Her only new class is archer which doesn't provide many worthwhile skills aside from bow faire and breaker, that and the mods she get are very... average at best, I don't know but I think I'll just give Virion to Severa and keep Nah with Vaike :/

Are you sure Virion!Nah is a good idea I mean yeah she can put bowfaire and lancefair to decent use in bride class but overall that's it. Her only new class is archer which doesn't provide many worthwhile skills aside from bow faire and breaker, that and the mods she get are very... average at best, I don't know but I think I'll just give Virion to Severa and keep Nah with Vaike :/

It really depends on what your team needs. It is definitely good like that, but Virion!Severa can only use vengeance, which has situational use as opposed to Vaike!Severa, who not only is a powerhouse, also gets luna and axefaire. And, Nah can then avoid pavise+ and aegis+ is she ever needs to come up front.

But, both are good options nonetheless. I would ask someone like Alastor or Czar_Yoshi (they hang out in the pairing thread and Alastor was here) because they taught me everything I know and can give better advice than me

Edited by Duck

It really depends on what your team needs. It is definitely good like that, but Virion!Severa can only use vengeance, which has situational use as opposed to Vaike!Severa, who not only is a powerhouse, also gets luna and axefaire. And, Nah can then avoid pavise+ and aegis+ is she ever needs to come up front.

But, both are good options nonetheless. I would ask someone like Alastor or Czar_Yoshi (they hang out in the pairing thread and Alastor was here) because they taught me everything I know and can give better advice than me

I might consider Vaike!severa but are there any better options for Nah aside from Vaike or Virion. Kellam, Frederick and Libra are available if they make better options kellam gives great defence and offence, Frederick is more balanced and Libra is good if you want to make use of Mage or Dark Mage.

I might consider Vaike!severa but are there any better options for Nah aside from Vaike or Virion. Kellam, Frederick and Libra are available if they make better options kellam gives great defence and offence, Frederick is more balanced and Libra is good if you want to make use of Mage or Dark Mage.

Kellam has that very negative speed mod which makes him a bad father for everyone unless you have absolutely no other options, which in this case you do. Frederick and Libra are in the same boat in that they both limit her options, while with Virion as her father, she can be more versatile. As a bowfaire bride, she'll be quite strong, and she gives both magic and strength to her partner, letting her be more flexible with who she marries.

Actually, who do you plan on marrying Severa to? If she's with Stahl!Inigo, you'll for sure want Vaike!Severa, but if she's with someone like Gerome or Yarne (your go-to berserkers), then you'll want Virion!Severa to be a 75 speed Wyvern Lord. And whichever one she doesn't get can go to Nah. Severa has a lot better potential than Nah because she has galeforce, so you should think about her first.

Kellam has that very negative speed mod which makes him a bad father for everyone unless you have absolutely no other options, which in this case you do. Frederick and Libra are in the same boat in that they both limit her options, while with Virion as her father, she can be more versatile. As a bowfaire bride, she'll be quite strong, and she gives both magic and strength to her partner, letting her be more flexible with who she marries.

Actually, who do you plan on marrying Severa to? If she's with Stahl!Inigo, you'll for sure want Vaike!Severa, but if she's with someone like Gerome or Yarne (your go-to berserkers), then you'll want Virion!Severa to be a 75 speed Wyvern Lord. And whichever one she doesn't get can go to Nah. Severa has a lot better potential than Nah because she has galeforce, so you should think about her first.

Looking at the mods Virion is the only one to give positive speed AND strength giving + 1 speed and + 2 strength compared to Vaike's +5 strength but -3 speed so yeah while Virion might not make the best Nah but he's the only one who dosent subtract from her speed plus he gives no negative modifiers so I guess that's alright.

Looking at the mods Virion is the only one to give positive speed AND strength giving + 1 speed and + 2 strength compared to Vaike's +5 strength but -3 speed so yeah while Virion might not make the best Nah but he's the only one who dosent subtract from her speed plus he gives no negative modifiers so I guess that's alright.

That sounds like you did something wrong. In order to have a unit with Vaike as their father have a -3 speed mod, the unit's mother would have to have a speed mod of -5, because Vaike improves speed and skill by 1. The lowest speed mod any mother has is Nowi, at -2, resulting in -1 for Nah, and +0 for Vaike!Nah.

That sounds like you did something wrong. In order to have a unit with Vaike as their father have a -3 speed mod, the unit's mother would have to have a speed mod of -5, because Vaike improves speed and skill by 1. The lowest speed mod any mother has is Nowi, at -2, resulting in -1 for Nah, and +0 for Vaike!Nah.

Sorry I'm kind of new to this whole modifiers concept, I fought the fathers mods were the ABSOLUTE mods.

Also what skills should I pass to Virion!nah, Lon'qu!brady, Gregor!laurent, Gaius!noire and Henry!Gerome. I know Maribelle passes down Galeforce but other than that I'm kind of stuck

Sorry I'm kind of new to this whole modifiers concept, I fought the fathers mods were the ABSOLUTE mods.

Also what skills should I pass to Virion!nah, Lon'qu!brady, Gregor!laurent, Gaius!noire and Henry!Gerome. I know Maribelle passes down Galeforce but other than that I'm kind of stuck

It doesn't matter with any of them honestly, none of them have any useful skills their kids can't get on their own. Just pass down the most useful skill you get for them while grinding.