What if fates had a dlc map with marriage and children conversations?

connorlowell

Ok so I got this idea when playing Awakening and the summer scramble and the hot spring scramble maps how if you were married to some of the special characters for that dlc you could have a conversation with them (eg female mu and chrom) and in the hot spring if you were married or the parent of one of the special characters you had a special conversation.

So playing it I remembered some people were a little sad that they couldn't have a cute little conversation with the spouse or child, so I though, wouldn't it be cool if fates had a dlc were no one was left out and could have conversations with any spouse they married and no matter what kid(s) they had!

Of course I highly doubt that this would happen as it be a pain for so many support conversations, but wouldn't it be kinda cool?

(Sorry if this is worded or looks weird I'm typing this on mobile)

That would be nice.Hopefully we would get convos between others as well like Yuugiri, Orochi and Yukimura considering they were all retainers of Mikoto.(Well Yukimura was not, he is just the tactician of Hoshido but he was still close to her).

I will throw more money to Nintendo, that's what will happen!

Really, I will love to see like "Family conversations", between both parents and their kids, unique conversations depending the pairing, but that is probably a lot of work and never will happen :/

(I will never read a unique conversation between Kisaragi and Oboro sob sob :( ... Well maybe in fanfics if someone write a fic for Takumi x Oboro)

Imo, that would be lame as hell. especially if the character are chosen by popularity, thus putting half of them in the trash can.

If they want to add character interaction, they should put it in the main game, not in DLCs, even if said DLCs is stupid/useless/needless as hell. Plus I don't care about the children, they are just a bunch of walking pieces of bad writing.

Edited by B.Leu

Maybe there will be a DLC that will fix the horrible story. A man is entitled to wish!

Doubt it. The mistake is already done. Basically every single thing about Fates is wrong, they would have to rewrite the script.