[Battle: Best FE] momo vs Jedi

Quintessence

Supports are too important in GBAFELA...

Maybe so, I mean had I hit lyn with that swordslayer hit, I'd have been able to piggyback off the rest with my remaining supports I had almost all offensive supports ready to go, but nope I had to miss at the key moment.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TURN 7 - JEDI PHASE - THIS WAS THE MOVE YOU HAD TO DO FIRST TURN

Rebecca (Rienfleche) attacks Priscilla (Excalibur)!

ey12.pngVS ago8.png

Hit - 79%

Dmg - 30 [x2]

Crit - 0%

[0] [64]

Rebecca snipes Priscilla! Priscilla takes 30 damage! [12/40]

Priscilla attacks!

Hit - 89%

Dmg - 28

Crit - 9%

[23] [0]

[14]

Rebecca takes 28 damage! [16/44]

Rebecca strikes again!

[42] [0] so many 0s

Priscilla takes 30 damage! Priscilla dies! [0/42]

Stats

Team momo            Team Jedi
--------------------------------------
Name         HP       Name       HP
--------------------------------------
Guy         57/57     Jaffar    00/46
Rath        54/54     Nino      00/48
Lyn         06/60     Rebecca   16/44
Eliwood     52/52     Dart      00/60
Priscilla   00/42     Farina    00/49

momo's turn

TURN 7 - JEDI PHASE - THIS WAS THE MOVE YOU HAD TO DO FIRST TURN

I don't appreciate this personal shot.

Considering as a whole Guy having a support with Prissy was more irrelevant then what I tried.

Hmmm...who to end this with since everyone has a kill...

Aw, who am I kidding? Let's have the girl (who has prayer apparently) take it away with (mani) KATTI HAX!

I'll admit that Priscilla was mostly there to help Guy throw a few nukes. I knew she would die really easily, which is why I had Guy A support Rath.

I don't appreciate this personal shot.

Considering as a whole Guy having a support with Prissy was more irrelevant then what I tried.

Already adressed at PM.

Ok, I let things cool down a bit and it might be well to come up with my conclusions.

Basically, support bonuses and AS seem to be the most important thing in this meta, look how Farina lost against Lyn, even Farina having WTA had 50% against a super buffed Lyn with a complete support bonus, and Lyn comfortably one rounded her.

Both teams were solid all in all, if only Jed had started with a safe move while taking the less risk possible would've made this a different match, perhaps, more balanced. Granted the rng didn't help and there was so much hax here but still.

The element of surprise is really important too. (I may be wrong in this coming statement Jedi, sry if it is) I don't think Jedi expected Rath to have equipped a KE, which killed Jaffar. If Dart had a swordslayer equipped from the start, that would have completely screwed me over, and he may have won. (Then again Anna said screw him this battle, lol)

The element of surprise is really important too. (I may be wrong in this coming statement Jedi, sry if it is) I don't think Jedi expected Rath to have equipped a KE, which killed Jaffar. If Dart had a swordslayer equipped from the start, that would have completely screwed me over, and he may have won. (Then again Anna said screw him this battle, lol)

I actually considered having Dart start with the Swordslayer and decided against it for some reason.

Damn, good show. I nearly forgot how much fun FE7 was. :3

All them misses, though. It's like FE4 all over again...actually, I got stupidly good luck with Raquesis's Earth Sword when I went up against Jedi. So stupid!